twin_sisters thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hello Everyone... Since Shazia could not do the update today, am filling in ...

Tuesday, October 21, 2008.

Part 1
The episode starts today with the priest walking away and Durga and Soni telling him to stop. The pundit stops and Soni says that she is saying sorry but lets go and finish this puja. Jeet stops her and says that you are educated enough.. why do you need to do all this.. but she says please understand.. its just little remaining.. Jeet is not ready to understand... he scolds Soni and tells her that he is worried abt her and she says me too.. i have already been widow once.. I dont want to see it happen again.. if anything happens to me what will I do... she says I didnt know that it was because of me the family is in trouble.. she says I am ready to go thru everything.. this is nothing compared to what has happened because of me.. mummji lost her son cause of me.. i can endure anything but if something were to happen to you then I will not be able to face it.. so if you care for me let me finish this puja.. dont stop it now.. Soni tells the pundit to come and she promises him that now there will be no further stoppages.. Durga requests too and the pundit agrees. Soni sits and they finish the puja...they tell her to light108 lamps around the temple. soni does so and durga is doing some havan.. they stand to do the final offering and and they light a lamp in soni's and and do arti... Jeet is looking on helplessely as Soni's hand burns. Soni is feeling dizzy and Jeet catches her in time before she falls.

Part 2
its morning and Mahi is in her room... Moni says that you did not sleep whole night. she says I tried to call Angad but he is not tracable. now its only 1 hr left. Moni ives her hope and says leave it to God and he will do everything alright. Mahi arrives at the district court and she prays to God that do justice with my Shabd. just then the police arrive there too with Shabd...they see each other and Mahi tries to go towards him but a mob of reporters surround him and they are not able to meet as the police lead him away. Pammi's mom comes there and says that you were going to prove Shabd's innocence .. now what happened.. she says stop fooling yourself as Shabd will definately be hanged... the reporters surround Mahi and start asking her questions but Moni and Tayji take her away.

Part 3 
 The court is in session. The defence lawyer asks Shabd if the muffler is his. Shabd tries to explain but the lawyer stops him. Next they call Moni as witness. The lawyer asks her how Shabd's behaviour was.. she tells them ( its in mute) Next they call Tanya and ask her abt the photo she took o her mobile. She explains ( that too in mute). Now they call Pammi's mom. She tells the court that when it came to finding Pammi, he had refused. He was scared and now I know why. cause he had killed her and burried her. Next they call Mahi for questining... Shabd is hopeful as he looks towards Mahi.

Tomorrow

The lawyer asks Mahi where this prime witness is and whats his name. Mahi says his name is Angad. Shabd is shocked.

Edited by twin_sisters - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aswan thumbnail
thanks for the update.👏
 i was waiting 😊
sharala thumbnail
i really hope angad redeems himself by doing the right thing this time around...be a true friend......is that possible???
tfs
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
tfs

senorita
akash99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharala

i really hope angad redeems himself by doing the right thing this time around...be a true friend......is that possible???

tfs

i hope so
mah403 thumbnail
thanks!!

ui hope angand doens't screw shabd over
neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
poor soni. i hope angad saves shabd
ch0c0lates thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah i hope Angad does the right thing this time around....
Thanks for the update.

Sadia87 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
mahi's an idiot!!
no way that angad is gonna actually help shabd!!
l0vey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
omgg... i'm getting so impatient with angad not entering.. >.<