Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ProdigalStudent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: nureat01

I wonder how Nimmi's doing after watching this pre-capπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....I hope she's being able to breathe....maybe she's saving all the breath for her post......looking forward to what she has to say about this.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Anu, I'm telling you this has gotta be like the BEST Mayank precap ever - Arjun has never looked this adorable,... Made me feel jealous of Nupur!!! 😑 I WANT MAYANK!!! 😭😭😭

Ok calm calm.. yeah ok he's fictional... thank god!!!

Maaan imagine if I'm reacting like this, Nimmi must be already in heaven right now!!!πŸ˜†
Edited by meteora_smt - 15 years ago
SophiTots thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Im lurking, here ,waiting for Nimmiz scream laden post..

or maybe she just fainted and is now being treated with glucose drips etc...
AreYaar thumbnail
Just breathe, Sonia....Just breatheπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Since I haven't yet seen the pre-cap, guess it's easy for me to say thisπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....I've just got these pics to look at and I'm grinning like a fool over themπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

These two are soooooooooo cute together!! And the abandon with which they're goofing around on the beach😍......
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: gaganjotsooch

Munni di!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ€—

How are you and the kiddos?????😳 

I know i know di!!!

Dono Jodi are making us go crazy

SUmKum ghar se bhaag gaye and Mayur on a dancing spree🀣

I am fine gagan, how about you sweety?
Yeah their romance is cute, but Mayur romance killing me yaar.
Haila what eye locking scenes, ufffffff 1000 volt ka jhatka lagta hai lolz.

Muniza

Since I haven't yet seen the pre-cap, guess it's easy for me to say thisπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....I've just got these pics to look at and I'm grinning like a fool over themπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

These two are soooooooooo cute together!! And the abandon with which they're goofing around on the beach😍......

Yes anu, after watching the precap, you'll be left incapable of thought... *sigh* Mayank!!! 😍😍😍 
SophiTots thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yeah...who thought Mayank had that in him, lovable condescending nerd that he is...πŸ˜‰

Nupur truly does bring out the other side of him doesn't she....
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: muniza75

I am fine gagan, how about you sweety? I am good ... just busy studying for my cal exam this friday
Yeah their romance is cute, but Mayur romance killing me yaar.
Haila what eye locking scenes, ufffffff 1000 volt ka jhatka lagta hai lolz.

Oh yeah di??😍 I haven't seen it yet so waiting to go home.

I am sure Mayur will make us all go crazy

lol

mera tho fuse hi udne waala hai 🀣
I have two two shows giving off 1000 voltsπŸ˜†

Muniza

Edited by gaganjotsooch - 15 years ago
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
u know wht it seems like both mayank and nupur are falling for each other simultaneously..ab dekhna yeh hai who realizes their luv first..😍
Sony_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
todays episode was awsome. and mayur dance!! OMG dont ask. i had my eves glued to my TV. the dance had all shades - romance, naughtyness, funny, soo cute. and the precap.!!! OMG i cant handle soo much

Originally posted by: twinklystar_hp

u know wht it seems like both mayank and nupur are falling for each other simultaneously..ab dekhna yeh hai who realizes their luv first..😍

OMG That is it... I thought that too!!! πŸ˜ƒ I think Mayank will get feelings of awkwardness before... but Nupur will realize it first, coz for her it would be easier to admit to herself!!! πŸ˜ƒ
But still I think the producers are trying to build up a situation that Mayank gets so attached to Nupur that despite her so-called betrayal by not doing the project work, he still goes there to dance with her....
Though if thats the case, then I hope to see some cold treatment before and after the dance, don't want him to go soft on her so easily!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰