Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FuntushTv thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
There are some like Sunidhi Chauhan and some like Asha Bhonsle. If you goto Ashasji's concert you do not expect her to rock you with her dancing skills, its her voice, her Sur, her rendition, that spellbinds us. If you go to Sunidhi's concert, you are in for a party time. That does not mean Ashaji's concert are bore. Once she starts, ' Yeh ladka hai allah..." you will be on your feet. The performance round is how you conduct yourself in front of audience. I do not think Swananda was making a remark on anyone, but defending herself.
kishore_bhakta thumbnail
I haven't seen the comment myself, but watching the video clip posted, Swananada was absolutely phenomenal compared Joyeeta. Joyeeta might have survived Fame Gurukul, but definitely not in THIS competition. Sur and good expression and dynamics were the key factors to survive in this round.

The mentors' reactions were too funny watch

from Aadesh laughing 😆
Jatin sheepishly smiling 😃
Latit laughing 😊 getting Ismail's attention 😊
Himesh's face in sheer disappointment! 😳
champakali thumbnail
guys,

we are forgetting something...this was billed as performance round. Sunanda, as usual was no doubt excellent..but there was a telling comment by Pt. Jasraj ji , when he adressed Joyeeta .."that you have lost by .0001 percent"

i missed it the first time but went back to the DVR to see the episode again ..

Regardless, however good was Joyeeta in the perofrmance round...there was no way she was getting a green card over Sunanda.

I might have misspelled Sunanda's name.
kapkumars thumbnail
swananda is better than joyeeta. but she could have been gracious in her win by not commenting she based her performance on sur (read - my sur is better than sur+dance of joyeeta).

i too agree swananda's sur is better than sur+dance of joyeeta, but all i am saying is it need not have been said. it shows arrogance on part of the winner. .Edited by kapkumars - 18 years ago