Oct. 20...Jeet lectures the Priest

pallavi25 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Nobody updated for today.

So I will give the gist of it. Basically today's episode was all abt Soni/Durga and Jeet fighting with the Priest. 

They show just a scene of Mahi calling theHotel again, the Receptionist changed, he says the other gal went home. Mahi asks for Angad's cell number, Hotel says they dont have it. Mahi yells at them, slams the phone. She starts crying in despair, Moni comes to her and hugs her, comforts her.

Soni will return from the mandir parikrama 1008 times (which is wrong count, its usually 108 times) 😆
She was very sick, still had fever. Jeet returns and looks after her...takes her temperature, puts ointment on her blistered feet (from doing parikrama barefeet) .
Jeet was so cute, hes such a loving, caring hubby! 😳
Anyways, he says ur fever is increasing, I will call the doctor.

He gets up to call the doc but feels dizzy and lies down on his kunwara bed.
For a moment I thought Jeetey was preggy too (feeling dizzy and all) 😆😆😆

Jeet lies down and passes out, Soni is worried, gets up and limps to him. Durga comes in and says she slipped a sleeping pill in Jeetey's food thats why he fell asleep. He will sleep for 4-5 hrs by that time they will go to the Temple and final Puja will be done to cure Soni's Graha-dasha.
God! This Durga has a criminal mind! 😆😆  Drugging  her own son!  😲 ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Durga and Soni go to temple and the Puja starts. First they wash Soni's feet, then she walks on her knees, (dandi kaatna) to the temple, where 2 priests pour water all over her again.
By that time, Jeet wakes up, is shocked to see Soni gone, he yells for Jyoti, asks where they had gone.
Jeet and Khurana rush to the temple, just in time for Jeet to knock over the pail of water from the priests.

He and the Priest have a mini debate on Religion, Superstitions, Rituals, etc.
Jeet quotes from the Gita : Karmanye Vadhikarastey Maafaleshu Kadachanam" ....Do ur Karma, dont expect Phal for it"
The Priest is mad at him, says if he hadnt interrupted, Puja would be over by now and Soni's Graha dosh would be destroyed forever. He tells Durga now that Jeet interrupted the Puja, he cant give guarantee abt the outcome.
The Priest is leaving, Durga is chasing him calling him to stop.
Soni calls out for him to stop, the Priest stops.

So Tomorrow:  Soni will say Please Pandit Jee,  complete the Puja, Im ready for it. Dont listen to my husband, Im doing this for his welfare.

She will martyr herself as usual, Priest will either complete the Puja or leave in anger. If he leaves and Puja remains incomplete, Durga will blame any minor scrapes and cuts Jeet gets on Soni's Graha-dosh. 😆   Like if Jeet gets diarrhea, it will be Soni's Graha-dosh too. 😆😆😆

pallavi
Edited by pallavi25 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
so stupid durga put sleeping pills in her now only son's food
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Pallavi i am now liking jeet but iss soni ka mein kya karooo 😆😆
sharala thumbnail
this is too ridiculous!!!
tfs
punjabi girl thumbnail
I can't stand this Durga, why is she so mean. She is willing to kill an innocent child in order to save her older grown son who can take care of himself. I wish they didn't make Durga like this.

Also what is wrong with Soni, she is willing to put her life and the babies life in jeapordy. I don't get her. Doesn't she have a mouth to speak up and stand for herself.They make her character so weak and stupid.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: monikaseth

Pallavi i am now liking jeet but iss soni ka mein kya karooo 😆😆

please replace her .
mah403 thumbnail
thanks!!

i hope the pooja is complete but pregnant ladies with fevers can have sick babies too :(
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
thnx alot
veldone Jeet

senorita
pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mah403

thanks!!

i hope the pooja is complete but pregnant ladies with fevers can have sick babies too :(

Yes, I agree! If the mother has high fever during pregnancy, the baby can be born sick and unhealthy. What they are showing is criminal neglect ...😡  Durga and Soni are both to blame! 😡
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

jeet is right why do they have to believe in this kind of stuffs.