Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scribbles thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
^^ yeah i watched a couple of her Saas vrs Bahu episdoes! all i cna say is that she really surprised me!
Ragvir4ever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Vasu's brilliant! I think she's totally lost the plot! πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
She's somehow managed to delude herself into thinking that she's helping her sons by making them miserable. Lets not forget, this is the same woman who locked Alekh in an outhouse in order to "help him" because she couldn't stand to see his pain. I wouldn't be surprised if soon we see her wandering around muttering to herself like gollum calling Ranvir and Alekh "my preciousss" πŸ˜†(Lord of the Rings reference)
As for Seemaji πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. Brilliant acting, she's part of what makes the show worth watching! Keep up the good work i say
Eva JQ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ragvir4ever

Vasu's brilliant! I think she's totally lost the plot! πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

She's somehow managed to delude herself into thinking that she's helping her sons by making them miserable. Lets not forget, this is the same woman who locked Alekh in an outhouse in order to "help him" because she couldn't stand to see his pain. I wouldn't be surprised if soon we see her wandering around muttering to herself like gollum calling Ranvir and Alekh "my preciousss" πŸ˜†(Lord of the Rings reference)
As for Seemaji πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. Brilliant acting, she's part of what makes the show worth watching! Keep up the good work i say

awhhhh cute Gollum... he is much better than Vasu. At least he is just running after that ring.. not their livesπŸ˜†

Yeah.. spot on. Vasu is not ordinary mom.. She really needs help from experts. A normal mother will not do things that she has done. Need to add some more about what she did to Aalekh; she asked her servant named Gauri to tied Aalekh up and locked him in an outhouse. I dont know where she learned about controlling her son's behaviour.. certainly not from the right teacher πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Must be difficult for Aalekh to recover when he has to face this kind of mother every day πŸ˜•