Vasundra Rajwansh/Seema Kapoor

Posted: 15 years ago

I hate this character so much, that I can't help but like and respect the woman who plays her character so well!

While I was watching today's episode, I couldn't believe how well SeemaJi lied to Ragini.. I swear if I was in Ragini's spot, I would have believed everything that came out of her mouth as well โ€“ she was so convincing, and the fact that she used actual events that happened in the past to use as her back up (no matter how displaced her evidence was) was pure brilliant! If ragini DOES confront Sadhna, Sadhna can't deny the fact that Vasu did try and set her up with Ranbir!

That woman's pure genius!

The last time I loved a negative character so much was Sindoora! Both these women know how to use people to better fit their needs without so much as an ounce of remorse reflected in there eyes!

^ Yeah Seemaji has been doing a fantastic job. Kudos to her! ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
And hats off to the creatives for giving the character such dimension because Vasu isn't quite as homicidal as Sindoora was.................  yet.
Edited by chronic - 15 years ago
yup, playing such a complicated character ( different shades) is indeed very challedging!!!!!!

Has off to Seema ji !!!
lol@ homocidal..yet!
i'm loving the way she acts, but mann VASU NEEDS to give up trying to ruin sadhna's life/
Vasu was beyond disgusting today and apparently she will trump even that from what the pre-cap is showing๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

I actually was intrigued by this character at one point.....her motivations made sense on some level even if she was manipulative....

But I am completely flabbergasted by her behavior today!! Didn't SHE first say that BOTH Ragini and Sadhna planned to trap Ranvir.....didn't she shout that from the rooftops like a madwoman???? Didn't she go and screech at Sadhna's family yelling god knows how many insults at them?!

And now she is doing a random about face and trying to portray it to Ragini as if Sadhna was some kind of mastermind planning this by herself???!! Un-freakin-believable!! The woman has SOME guts!!

I think it is RIDICULOUS that she would even dare to try and throw back Sadhna's condition to marry Aalekh in her face!! Especially since SHE was the one who deliberately manipulated the situations so Sadi would marry Aalekh!! I just canNOT stand the hypocrisy!! And the self-righteous way in which she justifies the use of this hypocrisy! Trying to 'save' her son! *snorts*

As for the comparison to Sindoora.....Sindoora's motivations were evil from the very beginning...she was scheming against Vidya-Sagar any chance she got....her motivation was power and wealth.....but Vasu apparently is doing this cuz she wants control over her sons?! Then why the heck did she get Sadi married to Aalekh??? She could have just sat in her pretty little house and lorded it over her sons for the rest of her lives!!
Edited by nureat01 - 15 years ago
Exactly..Vasu's hypocrisy is unbelievable.. She wanted happiness for Alekh, but when she saw that he is getting to close to his wife, she is creating misunderstanding.. She portrays someone who is so self-centered and selfish, that she just wants everyone to revolve around her...The way she is plotting all these misunderstandings, she will fall hard. At the end love will prevail, cos we know R and R really love each other, and no misunderstanding will split them apart. I really hope Alekh surprises us by bashing out at Vasu again. That will be a super treat.

@nureat01: don't get me wrong, i, by no means agree with Vasu's character. I was just fascinated by how vasu used everything from the past to ploy against Sadhna, and she did it so cleverly -> usually I'm used to see sloppy vamps, who re merely given importance with the zooming in and out of their face. I loved how simply yet effectively Vasu managed to corner Sadhna from all sides, all the while maintaining her ice-queen persona. I wanted to make a point of how she didn't even bat an eyelash during all of her lies.

As for the anallgy of Sindoor, I think that SeemaJi's doing an excellent job at portraying the character os Vasu, just as how Kamya did for Sindoora., Both women are sure of what they want, and are unlike the rest of the vamps who wear hideous makeup (lets try and forget Vasu's garish eyeshadow) and huge bindis to show their evil character. I love how both women do not need props to portray their character, as they're beyond material things when it comes to their acting!

Originally posted by bibbo

@nureat01: don't get me wrong, i, by no means agree with Vasu's character. I was just fascinated by how vasu used everything from the past to ploy against Sadhna, and she did it so cleverly -> usually I'm used to see sloppy vamps, who re merely given importance with the zooming in and out of their face. I loved how simply yet effectively Vasu managed to corner Sadhna from all sides, all the while maintaining her ice-queen persona. I wanted to make a point of how she didn't even bat an eyelash during all of her lies.

As for the anallgy of Sindoor, I think that SeemaJi's doing an excellent job at portraying the character os Vasu, just as how Kamya did for Sindoora., Both women are sure of what they want, and are unlike the rest of the vamps who wear hideous makeup (lets try and forget Vasu's garish eyeshadow) and huge bindis to show their evil character. I love how both women do not need props to portray their character, as they're beyond material things when it comes to their acting!

Yaar I didn't get you wrong at all๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.....I was just venting about Vasu in general....I wasn't saying anything against your post๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.....Yes, I'm sure it was a brilliant Machiavallian move on her part to corner Sadhna, but I was just super disgusted by her hypocrisy today so I just vented about it in your post.

Both Kamya and Seema ji are doing a great job no doubt๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.....I was only talking about the characters of Sindoora and Vasu here......I'm sorry if it appeared that I was bashing the actresses๐Ÿ˜•

Lol no no.. it didn't seem like you were bashing the actress.. but I didn't want to be stepping on anyone's toes that's why I wanted to make myself clear!

And I know what you mean about Vasu's character -> I hate the character, but I am in awe at the level of her evilness, which makes me respect the actress (blame my thoughts on the psychology class I took last year.. I learned nothing but started thinking about everything)

Seema Kapoor as an actor is Briliant But Vasu is pathetic i wonder how can be so mean...but there r ppl lyk her!! But Seema she is too good even in dancing she makes sure to give expressions which r just too good!

Luv,

Shagun