20th October 2008 - Written Update (COMPLETE!)

sweetangel2028 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Written Update

The baraat comes with the groom and his family. People are dancing. RM is looking very solemn.

Shubot comes and greets him. He congratulates RM and hugs him. They begin teasing each other. Shanta interrupts and says that there are some traditions that needs to be completed before they get into their usual banter. Shanta completes the pooja etc.

Kaveri comes forward and gets the tray to do her pooja. RM face is shown repeatedly with very strange music. The music is very muted while his face is shown. As Kaveri completes the ritual, Shubot comes forward and embraces him.

Rm enquires after S nad Shubot hesitantly replies that it a wedding house so he must be engrossed in some preparations for the wedding. As they are from the bride's side, there shouldn't be anything left in the hosting. Shubot leads RM and the family inside. Shubot asks Alka to find out where S is.

RM is sitting in the mandap with Shakuntala sitting with Shubot. They are both smiling but RM is looking very apprehensive. Shanta and Kaveri brings out G. Everyone looks at G who stops at the top of the stairs for a while before coming down. They bring her to sit beside RM.

The garlands are exchanged. Everyone claps. Kaveri looks around for S but he is nowhere to be seen. The pandit calls for the bride's brother and he does the kanyadaan.

G is thinking that today S's G will be someone else's so why hasn't S come to bid her the final goodbye. Kaveri is also thinking that its such an important day and the wedding is nearly finished. Where can S be?

The pandit tells RM to put sindoor in G maang. RM looks at the container for the sindoor for a while before slowly taking a pinch of sindoor and moving towards G maang. Just as he nears her maang S voice is heard which shouts for RM to stop. Everyone looks back to see who spoke. S also go on to say that the wedding cannot take place. Everyone is shocked.

*****************************break***************************************

G is completely shocked. RM hand remains up as to place the sindoor in G maang. The hand and S face is shown repeatedly.

S slowly walks toward RM. RM slowly puts his hand down. As S reaches the couple, Shubot runs towards S and asks him what he is saying. RM is looking down. G looks at RM bent head. S announces that now this wedding won't take place.

Shubot tries to take S to the side to speak to him but S refuses. He says that he won't let this wedding take place. No matter what he has to do to ensure it doesn't happen. Bua states that it is not beneficial to stop the wedding midway and the auspicious time is getting way. S retorts that there is no need for a auspicious time now. RM stands up. S says that weddings take place once not numerous times. RM looks away.

Shakuntala comes forward and asks him why he is stopping the wedding when they waited for the knock of this happiness for ages. S says that this isn't the knock of happiness but of betrayal. RM asks him which betrayal is he talking about? What is the reason why he is stopping the wedding? S moves forward towards RM.

S retorts back to RM that doesn't he know the reason. Shubot comes and demands to know why he is doing this and why he wants to stops the wedding. S angrily replies that this man is already married. Everyone is shocked and confused by this announcement.

Shakuntala is outraged at this humiliation and lies. She goes to RM and tells him to tell S that it is all lies. He stays quiet and looks down. Even Shubot begs him to refuse these allegations. After a lot of urging from his mother and Shubot, he states that it is just an allegation and until proof is not given it remains so. He asks S for proof.

S smiles benignly and says that he knew that he would ask for proof and refuse the allegations. He has brought the proof with him and tells him to wait and goes to get his proof.

He comes back in holding the hand of someone who isn't shown. RM looks shocked at who comes with S. S asks him whether he recognises her. It is the punjabi girl that helped S and cared for him. They both stare at each other. RM looks down.

********************************break**************************************

S introduces the girl to all as Geet, RM's wife. Everyone is absolutely shocked. Shubot slowly moves towards Geet and hesitantly says this girl....RM's wife. He spins S around and demands to know how he knows all this.

S says that I know that even RM wants to know how I discovered the secret that he has kept hidden then I will tell you....

In flashback: When I was returning to Mumbai, Geet called me and told me to meet her in Ramghar. When I met her she told me that it was very important for me to meet her as when I heard her then I wouldn't let the wedding happen.

The rest of what is said is in mute. S tells the family everything that happened in mute too.

Flashback: S asks for proof to prove that what she is saying is true. Geet replies that she doesn't have any. She pleads with him to take her to Mumbai and everything will be revealed. If need be, she will gather all the proofs that will be needed. She swears by her God that everything she has told him is the truth. She is worried that in the wait for the proofs 3 lives may be destroyed.

Back in the present: S goes on to tell everyone that on their return they were involved in an accident. He tells them all that they all wanted to know who saved him and cared for him in the hospital then he announces that it was Geet.

G has the flashback of when she bumped into Geet at the hospital. G is holding onto the banister and is looking shell-chocked by everything that is being revealed.

S goes on to say that seeing RM with the family scared Geet so she feld the hospital and disappeared. Kaveri remembers the note that S received.

S walks toward Geet, places his hand on her shoulder gently. He tells her that she has reached to this point and not to lose courage. She is RM's wife and noone could take away that right from her.

Geet slowly walks toward RM and with tears in her eyes asks him what she did wrong that he took this step to punish her. She states that he knows that she loves him alot so why is he getting married again. RM gets angry and refuses to acknowledge the reality and says he doesn't know her. She pleads with him not to do this to her and she can't live without him and will die without him. She is on her knees and crying.

Shubot gently says her name and she stands up. He asks her for proof of her relationship with RM. She says something profound regarding souls don't need proof to prove relationships but she will provide the proof that is obviously needed. She takes out some photos out of bag and gives them to him. They are pics of their wedding. She also gives him a copy of their marriage certificate with their photos on them.

G is standing there behind everyone with tears in her eyes. Shubot asks for an explanation for these pics and certificate. He doesn't say anything. Shakuntala comes forward and looks at the pics and certificate. She is shocked.

G is standing there like a statue. She looks like she is in deep shock.

No precap shown

**********************************the end*****************************

Comments: Wow what a surprise development!! I agree with the views everyone has posted regarding this situation. I too feel that RM has hired the girl to do this as he has discovered S/G love. The repercussion of this aborted wedding will be the severing of RM/Shubot friendship. I think that Shubot will maybe hate RM for doing this to his sister. I think that the real reason behind this will be revealed to the viewers after everyone has gone home and the wedding has been cancelled. An advantage of this wedding being cancelled would be Puttan and Buaji plans will be thwarted. I can't wait to see the look on their faces when they see their plans coming to nothing. What are your views on this development? When will Kaveri discover J is in fact S's G? I can't wait for that.
Anyway can't wait to see what happens tomorrow.
Thank you for your patience while I attended the guest that arrived unexpectedly.
I hope you enjoyed the update. Sorry for any mistakes made.
Luv Munira

Edited by sweetangel2028 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nandipandi15 thumbnail
thats fine, take you time thanks for the update so far, i knew rahul was dodgy!🤢
yay for hopefully wedding not happening!!
nandipandi15 thumbnail
if anyone wants to know, basically sagar says this is rahuls wife....rahul denies it....shuboth asks the girl geet for proof....she shows wedding pictures and their marriage certificate....everyone is shocked, rahul doesnt know what to say....his mom asks is this true rahul??.....episode ends......

at first i was really happy thinking the wedding wont happen, now i think rahul is doing this on purpose, he found out about sanga and kept trying to postpone the wedding, remember? he was liek whats the rush, he maybe decided to do this so noone would let him marry janvi..... hopefully thats not the case b/c then everyone would love rahul even more later and ganga will be like oh how sweet.......
Soapgirl thumbnail

I think somebody is doing this against Rahul. Rahul should be having some enemy.

I doubt if Rahul would fake his marriage with Geet cause his mom already had a heart attack before...he wont risk his mom's life to stop the wedding. He would have chosen some other way if he really wanted to stop the wedding.
x.sunayna.x thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey!
Thanks for the awesome update!
Im so glad things have started coming along quicker now...and im sooo happy that Rm's already married!
I hope Ganga isn't to hurt!
Looking forward to tommorow!!!!!!!!
?xXx?
Sunayna
?.
SamLuvsSaRun thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey thnks for the UD ...I luved the epi..Lukin forward for tom😊
sallo3 thumbnail

i think Rahul planned the wedding With Geet b/c he knows about Sagar and Ganaga. He knows Ganaga is only marrying him b/c of Sagar so he created this drama.