bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
PS: again i am here with my update hope we will have some excellent scenes today .........

yudi:kunvar yudhisthir
yura:yudhisthir and rani
RS: raja saheb
CR: chhoti rani
RB: raj kumari bhoomi
RUMI: rudra and bhoomi
BHALI: bhanu and kali(hope we don't have to see them)
NiSha:nikki and saksham

update:

yudi enter rumi's room smiling and ask rudra why are they laughing so much and rudra excuse that they were laughing on one joke

yudi request rudra to go and buy some cloths for munna because yudi wanted to go but RS has given him some important work...........when yudi left room RB mock on rudra because RB has to sit at home and prepare cloths for that servant but rudra has to go roam around to buy cloths for munna that's pity

yudi was going by his car and that contractor .block his way and when yudi come out of his car he tell him that whatever happen in temple is not his fault as RUMI ask him to do so but yudi is angry and tell retort him that he is shifting his blame on rumi but .........contractor tell yudi that he is not doing such thing as whatever he is saying is simply truth as whatever material has been used in temple is cheap quality and thsi temple will not even stand for one day as they have made a joke out of this temple............

yudi tell him that if you are telling truth than you have to prove

in palace rani and amma and dadi were selecting cloths for them and RB is getting all upset and talk with that designer in english that she will earn lots of money by this order........when designer ask for whom they are buying cloths RB reply in english that doe this village people they are village pumpkin and don't know what are they .......they are like good for nothing and don't even know english..........rani was listening all.............and when rani and all finish their selection rani thanks to designer and tell her you are well come from all of us and when she speak in english RB 's face is worth watching and amma and dadi feel proudπŸ˜†

yudi meet with rudra and ask him about whatever allegation has been put on rudra by that contrator but rudra deny every thing and put blame on contracter again and tell that yudi should nto have believe that person .......he should have trust on his brother and rudra call one of his helper to bring all bills...................to prove himself and yudi appologised to rudra and tell him at first place he did not trust that contractor but wanted to be sure as he cannot bear if their father's name get turnished by any wrong action

yudi leave rudra there and rudra call contracter to meet him at hill top........over there he ask con..to take blame on himself but that person refuse and tell him he cannot do that..........as he is innocent.........rudra offer him lots of money eventhough that person refuse by that time RB reach down there.................rudra said if he will not accept the blame than he has to go out of this world and take out gun.........RB is shouting for rudra not to do this......but in this tussle bullet goes outof the gun and RB get hurt

yudra shout at con..........why he did that and gun is with that contracter and blame to con that you killed my wife........con..tell he did not do purposely it is just mistake but rudra tell him............whether it is mistake or not he will be hunged for this murder........con ask for mercy so rudra tell him on one condition that he will run away from this city.........after thanking rudra con run away from there ..........

and than rudra ask bhoomi to get up as no need to pretend any more
they compliment each other for great acting and getting rid of con..........too

i think after few days

rumi went to see temple and wonderign how the goddess's statue will be and when they see statue they are angry on scold ......that craft man for making real gold statue as they asked for fake one but craftman tell them it is fake and rumi is very happy for this geat job done by him

in palace yudi is looking at all preparation and tell yudi that today is his haldi and tomorrow is his marriage and after that his life is all set and on track............saksh ask him to come with him for trail od his cloths.......and when they are going onhis way yudi see amma and dadi talking so he ask saksh to go ahead and he will join him later

amma and dadi is very happy for all the preparation has been done by royal family but amma is worried about some ritual done by brother ........and as rani does not haeva ny brother adn amma is worried what will happen yudi also seems thoghtful

in temple..........bhoomiis worried as tomorrow is  marriage what if temple has some problem but rudra console her that nothign will happen to temple till one year and after that might be situation has been changed and they will not have to give any clarification to anyone so not to worry and as they are leaving temple we can see cracks ......on stair

we had some kali's scene in between as she is worrried as kunvarji is getting married...and lost inthoughts nattu also looking for some PAri for him and crashed with kali who did nto see nattu but nattu is fida on kali and take munna to show his pari but when he show munna kali munna see bhanu and promise nattu to help him it was hilariouse scene

comment: i have fear something big is gonna happen during marriage
Edited by bsingapury - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kamal2006 thumbnail
hey!

thanks for the lovely update!

i think sakhsham will do the brothers duty that amma was so worried about...
Edited by kamal2006 - 15 years ago
pop77 thumbnail

Beena thanks for update..RB is much cleaver then CR..

i am thinking marriage don't going to happe,..waiting for night to see RBs face...

bsingapury thumbnail
oh yes i also feel saksham will do that ritual and payal i also thing marriage will not happen read my opinion in ED post if you have time right now
belissima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beena - thanxx

Missed telecast today - have to catch it online Cann't wait
nightstriker thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey beena.. thanks a lot for the update..
bt wht is it about rani nt having a brother.. wht abt munna??
zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
hey thanx for quick n sweet update
SiriuslySujal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think the marriage probably will happen (I'm an optimist, haha... plus I still have "Dholna" from Heyy Babyy in my head after our jodi danced to it. They can't not get married after that chemistry!!!!!!). I do think someone will be injured, though. Of course, knowing serials, they will put all the interesting/dramatic stuff off until about Thursday and have two days filled with about 348902384 rasme. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† (No offence meant to anyone by that!)

Also, Natthu and Kali... Best. Jodi. Ever. Though I would've loved Kali/RS like some members here were suggesting at one point! πŸ˜† But Kali/Natthu is pretty funny! And being probably the only person here who enjoys Bhali and other comedy scenes, I hope to see more of them soon!
sandy12 thumbnail

Isn't muna her brother, why they say she has no brother??

ahada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thank you so much for the update.