Ahh i need advice! (ergent)

Tishy_Fishy thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
ok there is this boy i like... i havent told any of my friends i like him.. he flirts with me i can tell. i really think i like him. but i dont want to say anything because i am scared of rejection. what should i do?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x_TaniSha_x thumbnail

PyaaR KiyA Th0 DarnA KaI

As one my friendz told me :) wen i needed this advice

Sania-Usa thumbnail
lolz.....just go ahead and tell him first find out what he thinks of u..flirting dont mean he also wants relationship all guys flirt ...............they have nuttin better to do😉
Tishy_Fishy thumbnail
lol thanx guys for the messages back.
rabeeak2003 thumbnail

Kissi se tum pyar karo tuh phir ikrar karo kahina phir der na hojaye!

REMEBER THE SONG? follow it! 😃

Tishy_Fishy thumbnail
tru tru. but like me n him are friends.. i dont think he will be rude.. omg i hope he doesnt ignore me, i would die of a broken heart. i better not tell him anything
rits_p thumbnail
you should tell him. But beaware of flirty ppl. best of luck.
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
tell him......n...... gud luk
HUMM thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
nopes i think u must study now .. love and all that nonsence stuff after school and college ... study now.. don't waste ur time in all nonsense stuff!
I guess ur 15-16 yrs old.. dear its not love this just a stupid feeling.
I recommend u study.. rest is upto what you feel and remember never in ur life hide anything from mom and dad.. they r ur best friends!
*Meg_d* thumbnail
I gusse HUMM is right, its an age where u should concentrate on your work, but if you like that boy so much and his flirting with you then i think you shouldnt hide ur feelings towards him, tell him wat you think how you feel but not infront of everyone only somewhere where u and him are alone, but be careful maybe his a jerk who wont care about your feelings and laugh out loud infront of everyone and emmbarass you in front of everyone. If you even go out with this guy remember tht your work cums first nuthin in life is important then your eduacation, and i am telling this because i have been through it but when i was at your place and i held my feelings in so that i can concentrate only and only on my studies, you have a whole life to do all this, you will get your mr.perfect but education comes only once, you might think i am lecturing you but its true make your parents proud with good grades, cause at the end of the day seeing those grades and the smile and happiness on your parents and families face is not bigger then some boy i hope this helps i am 17 i have always controlled myself wen it comes to things like these because i think there is time for everything, wait till uni for now enjoy ur life studying and messin about in school and wiv freinds and family, because this age of innocence doesnt come again