A journey from engagement to marriage -pg

.driftingaway thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
something is wrong here ... this is the second time im posting it because i cant find the first topic ... gayab hogaya 😆  weird !!!
 NOTE TO ALL PLZZ READ :
by the way if this topic gets closed u can still find my ff in the fan fic section - i will also update there  😃
u will find my ff with the same name posted on the ff section ... because i'm pretty sure this topic will be closed soon.

its raining heavly and armaan and riddhima are returning home from sanjeevani

R : aaj sanjeevani mein kitna kaam ta na,  aur upar se yeh baarish abhi shuru hona tha ise

A : riddhima mujhe to yeh mausum bohot romantic lag raha hai .. *winks at her* 😉

r: armaan ...  * gives him a mock anger side look*  tum bhi na  kahi par shuru ho jaate ho ... aab jaldi karo
ghar pe sab pareshan ho rahe honge di ne already do bar phone kiya hai

A: abbey yaar .. basket tum bhi na koi romance nahi aata tumhe

R:  armaan .. mujhe aadi raat me , inti baarish mein tumahre saath romance karne ka koi shauq nahi hai
saamje  * anger look again *

armaan laughs .. he and riddhima had told everyone about their relationship a few weeks ago, at first everyone was not only shocked but a little confused, no one had ever thought that armaan and riddhima would fall for each other ... they couldnt stand each other even for a minute without starting their fights jungli billi vs mr super cool .. he smiled as he remembered  how they met the very  first time at the BB court .. he and riddhima couldnt stand each other at first, they had many fights many misuderstandings but still somehow their relationship survived through it all, Dr shashank hadnt been very happy at first either but after a lot of hard work he  managed to patao his hone vale sasurji.  he and riddhima had gotten engaged only a few weeks ago and slowly everyone accepted this fact that armaan and riddhima loved each other.

armaan glanced at riddhima  she was sitting next to him searching for something in her bag, simple yet stunning  in a royal blue churidar,with  her hair let go , and as usual she was looking damn beautiful ...

as riddhima looked up she found armaans eyes staring into hers with all the love in the world, she instantly broke the eye contact and looked to the side she didnt know why but ever since her and armaan had gotten engaged she was not uncomfortable but a little bit shyer around armaan, maybe because they   would be getting married soon she guessed it was the feeling that every girl had before their marriage, she was making sure that she wasnt getting into to close proximity with armaan ... because she couldnt trust herself and wasnt sure whether she would be able to control herself 😳

R: kya ... ese kya dekh rahe  ho mujhe * blushing a little*
A: *he sensed that she was blushing* hmm kuch nahi... tumhe yeh colour bahut suit karta hai  the royal blue churidar complimented riddhima's features her fair skin, her pink lips, her beautiful eyes, and exspecially her rosy cheeks 😳 
R: * blushing more* armaan ...

just when armaan is  about to say something  he is distracted by the sudden halt of the car, ...the car had broken down

R: armaan aab kya karenge raat bhi bohot ho chuki hai aur uper se baarish bhi bohot ho rahi hai,.... oh god mere phone ki toh koi network hi nahi aah rahi aab mein di ko kaise conatct karu

A: dont worry riddhima main kuch karta hun.

precap -  A -R romantic scene

thats it guys the intro to my F/F ... have no idea where its gonna go ... but i'm hoping to continiue only when guys aprove of it ...

so main kya karu ... carry on ya trash 😳 will add a romantic scene if u guys approve 😳 
-aishah

Edited by aishah02 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.driftingaway thumbnail

reserved

Edited by aishah02 - 15 years ago
swt.smileee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
luved de start..
hope u continue soon..
.driftingaway thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonalkhullar

luved de start..

hope u continue soon..

thanks a lot for appreciating it ... hopefully next part will be full on A-R romance 😳
cutie cutes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hi great FF loved it
plzzzzzzzzzzzz countion soon
we ll be waiting

PRINCESS

.driftingaway thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutie cutes

hi great FF loved it