kshre25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
All are playing with the new baby, and Nan looks from afar. PS sees this and makes a big deal about how a line can't stop him go see his grandchild and he crosses teh line to go take a look at the baby.

Raja comes out and tells Mukti he has her mom blah blah. Then he calls her mom and Mukti's mom talks to Mukti and tells her how nice Raja is and now he took good care of her. Mukti is crying away. Mukti says not to tell his mom anything . He says if she wasn't carrying Prince's kid he would have got rid of her a lot earlier. To which mukti replies this isn't Prince's kid I was pregnant before I met Prini.

Kb is looking for Mukti and can't find her and wonders if Mukti is planning on taking all the wealth and leaving. Nan comes to Prince with tea and says you must be tired, he says yes but we have a checkup for Mukti so I' have to go there. Nan says but Mukti is not in the house I don't know where she is. Prince says she knows that we have an appointment she will come.

Mukti explains that she did this because she didn't want her child to have a good life. But now she will go away from thier lives forever with his mom. Raja says wait here is some money so you dont' come back into our lives and have to live a life of a prostitue. Mukti takes it and as soon as she turns around has a very evil smile on her face.

Preview: Raja tells Prince that Mukti is a person who can do anything for money. Prince still refuses to believe him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yondaime597 thumbnail
Dang.. Prince is sooo stupid. I cant believe Mukti was pregnant with another child. Must be the result of prostitution. THE NEW BABY IS BORN!!!
Guardian Angel thumbnail
Geez........ now w hat is Mukti up to!!    Thanks for the update😃
Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
prince is a nutjob...remember how much he used to respect and listen to raja? once he got the money and the girl he changed..doesnt even see the truth that is right in front of him...
NASEEBA thumbnail
lol mukti is up to some thing ........