10/15 Written Update

rajikaur thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

The show starts with everyone discussing about Parikishit's project and Shubh agrees that something is fishy. Namarata tells them don't listen to Adi you should go and check out what is going and Adi goes along with them. They try to enter but the guards don't let them come in without an invitation. They see the TV and see that the person who is known for the invention is Gayatari's boss. Adi by force enter the meeting room. Gayatari tells everyone that he is not the one who invented the solar geyser. All the reporter go after Gayatari and asks him what the real truth is. Gayatari challenges her boss that we will take apart the solar geyser and he has to put it back together on his own and everyone agrees. The boss is not able to do it and Gayatari tells them to give Parikishit a chance and they agree. Parikishit does it and everyone are impressed with his work. Gayatari tells him that some people never change. The boarding members apologize to Parikishit and say we will give you one crore rupees for that and they give him a contract that he will be given royalty as well. They come home and Adi gives them good news. Parikishit wants to open some company I don't know what it is and he wants Adi to be part of it. He's going to name the company Gayatari Industries. Niam and Suhana are discussing about her dad's project. Suhana goes to get tea for Niam and Angad comes to Niam. Angad is telling how this marriage was a compromise for Suhana. Niam asks Angad when his home will be ready.

Part 2

Gayatari tells Parikishit I'll go get milk for you but Parikishit wants to talk to her. He is happy and says thanks to you I accomplished everything. He said he will give her whatever she needs. Gayatari tells him I am proud of and I don't need anything just you. Kartik is having tea while reading his fathers news. Anusha's mom walks in and asks him why he is happy. He hands them the newspaper and tells them how is dad is going to form is own company and tells them that your company will be nothing in front of your company. Anusha says I am very happy. Her mom says my company is my dream and I won't let anything happen to my company. Mom and daughter leave and kartik is talking to the newspaper and says I am proud of you papa.

Part 3

Parikishit and everyone are discussing about the company. Neha says it's raining I will go and get the clothes. Shubh is lost in his thoughts why Neha is so late. Adi teases him that Neha just left and he is already missing her. Shubh says it's nothing like that it just she's gone for too long. He goes to get her but she's not outside. They go searching for her and Neha is on the road in rain. Couple of bad guys come around her she is asking to help her. She said she doesn't know the way to her home. They ask her for her name and she doesn't seem to remember. Adi and Shubh are looking for and Shubh seems to be scared he wants to call the police but Adi tells him to look some more. The boys are forcing her to come with them. THE END

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Teesha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yayyy...Great move by Gayatri...I was thinking this track with the solar project wud stretch but glad it didnt...Im soooo happy Parikshit will finally make his mark! Wats amazing is this company will b sooo successful cus it has such hard, honest n dedicating men working for it :)

Till now Poo was only after Par-Gayu cus she wanted to drive them away frm Karthik but now she will b after them cus her company may b endangered! Wats funny is, these same middle class people who she use to hate n think were illiterate will give her sleepless nights now..She was too proud of her status, I'd love to c all that getting taken away with a blow!!

I wish I cud say Im proud of Anusha but I know she is faking n only doing so as her Mom says...I really wish she wud use her brains for once n realise the storm her Mom actually has planned for her ahead...Till now watever Poo said served wrong for Anusha, she shud b smart enough not to trust her anymore...

The last scene with Neha is such a copy of U, Me aur Hum when Kajol gets lost in the rain..Hopefully Adi n Shubh will save Neha but her health is definitely getting worse..I wish they didnt add this track..I have a feeling they r making way out for Neha...

Nice eps..I was actually wanting more of Karthik but then others werent as bad either..

Thanks for the update :D
Edited by rajeev4aamna - 15 years ago
ch0c0lates thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Good job gayu and par. gayu was smart is asking for the boss to assemble the gyser from scratch...
I really don't like the shubh-neha track lately...
Thanks for the update.