-AMIGAIL-LOVER- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Do you guys think Rudra well die because in yesterdays episode(14th October) Anushka said that Rudra is in danger and the someone want to kill her because in one of the newest promos they said that Shaku goes in to Rudras body and then they said that have rudra take the dead way so maybe she is going to die but that cant be posible because the serial is about her!! what do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aleena12 thumbnail
I dont think Rudra will die. I think its Saurav's sister who is in danger.
neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i dont know who will die but  i know someone will, then rudra will go to the bavri room and shakuntala will possess her to be with saurab
-Nadii- thumbnail
I don't think she will die... 😕
zeezee09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It will be very dumb to kill off  Rudra since she is the main charachter. But I still can't figure out how they are going to resolve this situation since the ghost  (oops can't remember her name) tells Rudra that if she won't succeed in getting Saurav she will kill everyone in the house. After seeing last night's episode, it is evident that Saurav knows that she is not the real Rudra and hence, he will not have anything to do with her.

The writers have to come up with something really feasable inorder to keep the viewers attention and interest in the show.