neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
fatema tells gunjan to take care and goes to do namaaz.

nan gives kb and mukti tea. mukti thinks she will make nan massage her feet. both kb and mukti call nan with kb telling nan to help her sew a sari and mukti complaining of pain. nan hears a sound and runs.

gunjan is on the floor writhing in pain. nan goes but stops just after the border. amber, nil and raja come, as well as fatema. they take her to the hospital.

prince comes home. mukti and kb instigate him that nan broke his promise of not passing the border. prince tells nan she failed to follow his wishes and leaves. mukti taunts nan.

the doctor tells everyone they have to do a c-section fast before gunjan and the baby are in danger. raja says ok. fatema prays. later, doctor comes and says both gunjan and the baby are fine. everyone is happy. raja gives money to a wardboy to buy sweets for his family.

nan tries to talk to prince but prince tells her to leave him alone and leaves.

preview: mukti gets a phone call and is shocked. she meets a old woman and calls her ma. raja sees.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I rarely get disguasted by characters. I cant even remember any character I am disgusted with beside prince

musica10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

I rarely get disguasted by characters. I cant even remember any character I am disgusted with beside prince

I agree. I find his character very weak. He lives on his wife's money, has a child with another woman and yet finds fault with his wife.

daddysgirl786 thumbnail
thanks!!!

dumb nandani she is making me so mad now
MEERA DOOKIE thumbnail
Nandini should have married Aryan instead, at least from the beginning he was after her wealth!!   Prince was likeable because he had accepted Nandini for what she was, now he and Mukti can take a flying leap off the highest cliff with KB in tow!!!
fire_woman thumbnail
👍🏼  Thanks so much Neela for the update!  😊

I have stopped watching the show and just catch up with the updates here. Otherwise, I think my TV might suffer some permanent damage. 😆

What is the world is wrong with Prince - he can't be that completely ignorant - can he!?! What happened to all his protestations of "You are my world Nandini"? ::::aarrgghh:::: *sigh*

And why would Raja give the Doctor permission to perform Gunjan's C-section? Amber is her husband, where was he? Oooh ... hmmm ... was Amber in shock, couldn't make the decision and that is why Raja stepped in? 😕
Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 4fun10

I agree. I find his character very weak. He lives on his wife's money, has a child with another woman and yet finds fault with his wife.

omg ur so right! he is so disgusting that i start yelling at the TV!😆
even Aryan was better! he set his intentions straight...he wanted property so he told bhai raja, unlike PRINCE! him on the otherhand, is feeding off of wifes property! he was so nice at first but i guess his intentions changed...the nice ones always turn out to be stupid!😆