Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago

Heyy everyonee!

Hopeee you all are doing welllll!
 For any Vivan fans, he looked and acted great in Bidaai yesterdayyy😳😳😳
Here's today's updateee, enjoyyy!😳
Love: Shaz

Part 1

Shabd's friends force Mahi to leave the room and she is forced to go back to her room without any answers.

Soni and Jeet are sleeping when Durga knocks on their door. She tells Soni to get ready for the puja but Jeet intervenes, noting that it is only 3:00 in the morning. Khurana comes and tells Durga that it won't be safe for them to go alone at this time of the night and Jeet says he will go with them.  Durga refuses and tells them both to go back to sleep. Jeet asks whether this puja is necessary and Durga says that it is. She and Soni leave.

The pandit carries out the rituals of the puja.

Part 2

Mahi confronts Shabd's friends again the next day and pleads for them to help Shabd. Shabd's friends get frustrated and tell her that they will never admit the truth. Arun comes and tells the other two that their flight is confirmed for tonight and Mahi gets worried.

Jeet comes to meet Shabd. Shabd tells Jeet there is no hope and his friends will never admit to the truth. Jeet tells him not to lose hope as Mahi is trying her best. Shabd tells Jeet that he fears if something happens to him, who'll look after Mahi. He says he feels like this is the end. Jeet tells Shabd not to talk like this and to have faith.

Part 3

Soni asks Jeet how Shabd is. Jeet tells her not to worry and that he is fine. Jeet asks Soni is she's ok and then realizes she has a fever. He orders her to rest and tells her that tiring herself out isn't going to help her in any way.

Mahi sits dejectedly and wonders how she will go back to Mumbai and tell Shabd that she wasnt successful in bringing his friends back to admit their crime. She gets up and suddenly sees Angad.

Precap

Soni hesitantly carries a heavy tray and distributes the food while Durga looks on.

Comments
Okk....i hope Durga doesn't turn evil
What i didnt understand was why Shabd thinks his life is over! What is he saying?...Is this some foreshadowing? I hope nott! I dont want Vivan to leave the show!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i dont understand why durga is doing this now? she didnt even check out cherry as much as she is checking soni
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
 thnx 4 update
Soni is not well, ohh so sad😭😭😭
i thnk today songs is suit in JEENI scenes...

senorita
sharala thumbnail

mahi will use angad to get the friends to confess...but at what cost to herself???

tfs
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Shabd plzz dnt say that u life will be end...😕
i dnt want Vivan leave Maayka...😕

senorita
Aish-mahi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oooooo I hope nothing bad happens to Shabd. I want Angad to be like before I don't like him being nice, but I know that he is just pretending until he can get a place in Mahi's heart.
daddysgirl786 thumbnail
thanks!!

i have a feeling durga is well on her way to turning bad again
l0vey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

yeahh vivan will and should never leave maayka unless he wants maakya ratings to go soaring down!

i feel so sorry for soni. :(

& i'm waiting for the angad track to progress. :D
JasveerShastri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It seems like durga will turn evil again
MEERA DOOKIE thumbnail
Have a feeling Durga is going back to her old  ways!!!   Doesn't she realise she is the cause for Veer's death?