jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 15 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Jyothi !! Gosh this Adi s too much !! Ruchi has to be strong seriously she is a Daarpok !! Adi is trying to make her strong but she is just not able to !!! No shekhar today !!!
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I am surprised she did'nt realise its Adi's house !! She had come there once on her project work to meet Adi ( Towel scene) lagtha hai Bhool gayee!!
gambi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ARGH!!! Why is Adi after Ruchi all the time?? The worst thing is that we didn't get to see Shekhar!! 😭But anyways, thanks for the update Jyo!!😛
Dawn Idol thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Jo .................

Yipeeee !!!! I did say that maybe  Reena with be maasi / chachi / or some relation to Adi ................ cos that would be a way for RUDI to meet .................... It happened 👏...... i'm thrilled ............... of course Adi was being mean as usual and Ruchi running scared as usual .......... But i think she'll return .......... more determined and confident .............. 👍🏼

The episode ended very abruptly ............. seems like they have not yet adjusted to the daily mode .................