Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: sarareimoo1

OMG!!!!  muneefahhh!! they are sooo awessuuummmmmmmmmmmm!!!

first siggy comment!!::: kasturi is beautiful minus the slaps and stufff lolzzz!!
lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.yea rite-she is beautiful

and second siggy: i really love that pose of robbie!! my won favvy and making a siggy out of it!! i call it oh lalalalalA!! LOL!!...i mean 90% bad!! xcellent!! bt hes innocent!! lOLLL!!

and the third: handsum devil!! uhuhuh!!! making my heart beat even stronger and harder!! lOL!!!

and the fourth one i loved iT!! everyone loves them!! but i have  doubt about she loves him part!!..realyy!! lOL!! i mean according to the curreent situation really hope they unite!! seriouslY!! now on the tracksss keep making more of this!! okiiiiezzz and whenever new!!

PLEASE pm!! thannnxxxx

sara

omg!!!!!!!!!i was literally waitin 4 ur comments............n ur da best commenter do u know dat-ur comments r da best n dey make my heart beat gooooooo faster-faster & faster...thanks SARA-4 makin my heart flutter..ohh n ill pm u dun worry
Meeph thumbnail

Edited by muneefah - 15 years ago
BittuJi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
they're awesome munu!keep it up!
Meeph thumbnail

oh!!thanks
kasturi-fan thumbnail
kasturis looks relli beautiful....AND ROBBIE YOUVE JUST EXPLAINED HIM IN THE RIGHT WAY...WICKED CREATIONS KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
spunkpattinson thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
muneefaahhh!!!
omG!! my comments make ur heart beat faster!! it happeensss loL!!..yahein haal humara bhi hota hain!! LOL! LOL!

1st siggy!!::::my god muneefahhh!! wah wah!! kitni ziyada improvement hogayi haiN!! i love the siggyyyyy soooo much!!!...especiallyy in the siggy the 2nd piccc woowowowow!!...kewll and the poetry is kewllll!!

2nd siggy:OMG!! its soooo touching and sooo true!! jo dil torta hain wohi sahih kar sakta hain LOL!! and gud pixxx of my karnooo and lovveeed the siggy dear!!

and 3rd siggy: kash kasturi yeh baat robbie ke saamne kahe!! kash she holds his hand and say teh same things which are written on ur siggY!! and loved it dear!!

keep it going and rocking shocking bhi!!
LOL!
sara
theaisha thumbnail
Loved all of them...!

Loved Robbies one soo much...!

So sad for him...Kasturi siggy is too lovley...!

Love ,
-Aisho-
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
all the three siggies are excellent...the wordings on the siggies fantastic..i liked all those wordings.
swan20 thumbnail
fantastic siggies.........loved the wordings...😳
-Dimple- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
beautifull work dear.......i really loved the wordings...........

love
dimple