-AMIGAIL-LOVER- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
WHAT IS GOING ON THIS SHOW?? NOW MANGLA IS DIED AND IT IS SHAKUNTALA WHO HAVE DONE IT NOW SHE WELL KILL DEV!! HATE SHAKUNTALA I CANT JUST NOT GET IT HOW WELL SHE HAVE SAURAV IN HER LIFE SHE IS A GHOST AND HE IS HUMAN THEY CANT LIVE TOGETHER THIS SERIAL IS JUST GETTING BAD!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yeah,  i know. They didn't have to kill Mangla off. I guess they killed her off to make the story more complicated. I don't think Dev will die. He just came in the show.

-AMIGAIL-LOVER- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Meredith

Yeah,  i know. They didn't have to kill Mangla off. I guess they killed her off to make the story more complicated. I don't think Dev will die. He just came in the show.

I agree with you that they not gonna die because he is in the show to do it more complicated. I hope Rudra well find out That dev is Devakar. I think that Rudra  well know the that Dev is Devakar when He is going to be married with Menali.  
zeezee09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Shubh-Astha-

WHAT IS GOING ON THIS SHOW?? NOW MANGLA IS DIED AND IT IS SHAKUNTALA WHO HAVE DONE IT NOW SHE WELL KILL DEV!! HATE SHAKUNTALA I CANT JUST NOT GET IT HOW WELL SHE HAVE SAURAV IN HER LIFE SHE IS A GHOST AND HE IS HUMAN THEY CANT LIVE TOGETHER THIS SERIAL IS JUST GETTING BAD!!!

I think the writer kills of Mangala for a reason. Now with Mangla out of the way, Shakuntalla will have more power over Rudra's action. She will now be able to will Rudra to do anything at her (Shakuntal) biding. Remember it  was Mangla who guided Rudra through this ordeal and warned her about Shakuntalla's evil intentions.

I think the story is proceeding forward pretty well. Two thumbs up from me.