Oct 13th Update - Mahi confronts Shabd's friends

shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago

Heyy everyonee!

Sorry for the late update, i just got a chance to get on the computer! I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!😳
Here's today's updateee, enjoyyy!😳
Love: Shaz

Part 1

The girl takes Mahi to a club and says the Shabd's friends come here everyday. The girl tells Mahi she's the bar dancer at this particular bar.

Soni is talking to her unborn child when Jeet comes in. He watches her with a smile and apologizes for disturbing her when she notices him there. Jeet tells her that her child will be very lucky to have a mother like her. Durga comes in and tells Soni to be ready tomorrow as they will be going for a puja. Jeet asks whether others can come as well but Durga tells him only she and Soni will be going. Jeet continues to ask questions but Durga stops him. Soni agrees to go for the puja.

The bar dancer and Mahi talk for a while, she introduces herself as Sharon (i think that's the name she said). Sharon tells Mahi she has to get ready for her performance but as she is her guest, she can rest here.

Shabd is sitting in his cell frustrated, remembering how he was accused of the murder.

Part 2

Mahi leaves the bar and suddenly runs into Angad. Mahi gets scared and tells him to leave. Angad tells her that he needs to talk to her but Mahi calls the security and Angad is forced to leave.

Sharon dances to Zara Zara Touch Me. Mahi feels uncomfortable as she wanders around the club. All of a sudden, she sees Shabd's friends climb up on the stage and start dancing with Sharon. They soon leave from there and Mahi starts to follow them. She gets stopped by a security guard saying that the hotel is off limits but Sharon rushes in after Mahi and requests him to let her through. He again refuses, saying only the people who stay at the hotel are allowed to enter. Sharon gets an idea and tells Mahi to check in at this hotel.

Shabd's friends are in there room partying. Suddenly someone knocks on the door and it turns out to be Mahi.

Part 3

Mahi pleads the three to come back with her and tell the court about what really happened the night of the accident. Shabd's friends refuse. Mahi gets upset and accuses them of trying to frame Shabd. She mentions that they were the ones who gave all the evidence to the police, including the muffler. Shabd's friends ask Mahi to leave but she refuses to, saying she won't leave until they come with her and admit the truth.

Precap

Durga comes to take Soni for the puja and Jeet is confused, stating that it is 3:00 in the morning.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daddysgirl786 thumbnail
thanks!!!

i wonder what angand was trying to say
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
thank you so much

senorita
starlite229 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
For some reason, I feel like he is good. But the article said that he is bad. CONFUSING!!
sharala thumbnail
really hope durga isnt going back to her old ways...
tfs
l0vey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
angad might show up again with the friends.. ?? maybee
coolgals13 thumbnail
thanx...durga is changing
ziddiladki thumbnail
wait so is angad gone be good or bad i hope he is good but it will take lot of episode to make everyone believe he is good...
angadkripa_kyph thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i think angad mite b good and help mahi...or he mite blackmail her
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update

i hope mahi succeeds in conviencing shabd's friends to tell the truth