Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yazh thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
lulu thanks

The director of the film is the video director of Phas gaya.

locking horns with the biggies, amitabh, karan, srk

it would be so nice if it is KHAN.

lulu_gr81989 thumbnail
ya he is doin horse ridin in d movie n we all were discussin abt rajeev doin horse riding in LRL jst a few weeks backπŸ˜‰. What a co-incidence!!!
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lulu_gr81989

credit goes to binidoshi fr, peter gaya kaam se Fc.

ABT RAJEEV'S 3RD FILM.

Guys, this came in MD today...abt Rajeev's third film....check it out....

Khan Vs My Name Is...
By: Tushar Joshi
Date: 2008-10-13
addthis_pub = 'vikasb'; addthis_logo = 'http://www.addthis.com/images/yourlogo.png'; addthis_logo_background = 'EFEFFF'; addthis_logo_color = '666699'; addthis_brand = 'midday'; addthis_options = 'favorites, digg, delicious, myspace, facebook, google, live, more'; < ="http://s7.add.com/js/152/add_widget.js" =text/>  

India: 

One of Pritish Nandy Communications's upcoming projects is tentatively titled Khan. Sources confirm that Rangita Nandy Creative Head, PNC has locked on Rajeev Khandelwal to play the lead role in the film.

Interestingly, Rangita's film's title is quite similar to Karan Johar's SRK project titled My Name is Khan. The reason she has not gone public with the title is so that there is no speculation surrounding her film and Karan's.

It may be recalled that Rangita had a spat with Karan when she asked him and Gauri Khan to leave the trial for her film Shabd. Sources say that Rangita used the title, Khan which, interestingly, is registered with KJo.

Tailor-made role

Sources reveal the film will revolve around horse-racing and betting. Khandelwal plays a jockey who wants to make it big but has to suffer because of corruption, fraud and other problems plaguing the game. A source says, "After Aamir, Rajeev got numerous offers. But he's taken the time to choose the right role. His role in Khan, which is tailor-made for him, is very different from his role in Aamir."

Rajeev has already started training with horses to prepare for the role. "The film requires him to master horse riding." 

Shiraz Bhattacharya, an ad filmmaker and also the drummer for group Pentagram, will direct the film. It is learnt work on the film will start in coming weeks.

So we have both SRK and RK with the same title!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

nallis thumbnail

Originally posted by: yazh

hi nallis, nice seeing u after some time,

half of the frontpage belongs to su. 

Finding appropriate pics is more difficult.

He is doing a horse movie. Khandelwal and his khan.

Could be his second.

see aamir or rkfc, if not su try posting it.

Hello Yazh,😊
nice seeing you too...

am not so regular ,myself!
my net is acting  way too wierd nowadays and has successfully made me abandon efforts
to work with it!!!!!!😑😑🀒

Lulu:
Thanks for the article.

Wow!!!!

Rajeev playing the role of a Jockey!
And training with horses...wow!!!!!!!!

Remember our Jacky???????????πŸ˜ƒ

you and Daisy used to dream of him riding away, remember??

A few fcs ago we( Riyaa, Shaina  and Su)  were trying to post a suitable pic of  a perfect horse  for him!πŸ˜›
seems a little uncanny!
Shaina_b thumbnail
I love Rajeev on a horse!!!! 😍 πŸ˜

My sis ke wardrobe mein hai uska ek horse par pic wearing sunglasses!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ

yazh thumbnail

ya he is doin horse ridin in d movie n we all were discussin abt rajeev doin horse riding in LRL jst a few weeks backπŸ˜‰. What a co-incidence!!!

Yeah lulu coincidenceπŸ˜‰

me saying after nallis fic that I wish he acts in a full length movie with a horse
and not just for a song

and nallis saying yes and hop he rides over hills and valleys.

wish this is his second.
suitcase, horse and then girl.

He could have a girl in KHAN too,
but probably more of male bonding.
nallis thumbnail

ABT RAJEEV'S 3RD FILM.

Khan Vs My Name Is...
addthis_pub = 'vikasb'; addthis_logo = 'http://www.addthis.com/images/yourlogo.png'; addthis_logo_background = 'EFEFFF'; addthis_logo_color = '666699'; addthis_brand = 'midday'; addthis_options = 'favorites, digg, delicious, myspace, facebook, google, live, more'; < ="http://s7.add.com/js/152/add_widget.js" =text/>  

India: 

One of Pritish Nandy Communications's upcoming projects is tentatively titled Khan. Sources confirm that Rangita Nandy Creative Head, PNC has locked on Rajeev Khandelwal to play the lead role in the film.

Interestingly, Rangita's film's title is quite similar to Karan Johar's SRK project titled My Name is Khan. The reason she has not gone public with the title is so that there is no speculation surrounding her film and Karan's.

It may be recalled that Rangita had a spat with Karan when she asked him and Gauri Khan to leave the trial for her film Shabd. Sources say that Rangita used the title, Khan which, interestingly, is registered with KJo.

Tailor-made role

Sources reveal the film will revolve around horse-racing and betting. Khandelwal plays a jockey who wants to make it big but has to suffer because of corruption, fraud and other problems plaguing the game. A source says, "After Aamir, Rajeev got numerous offers. But he's taken the time to choose the right role. His role in Khan, which is tailor-made for him, is very different from his role in Aamir."

Rajeev has already started training with horses to prepare for the role. "The film requires him to master horse riding." 

Shiraz Bhattacharya, an ad filmmaker and also the drummer for group Pentagram, will direct the film. It is learnt work on the film will start in coming weeks.

Lulu:
Thanks a lot  for  posting the article.

Shaina_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: nallis

Hello Yazh,😊
nice seeing you too...

am not so regular ,myself!
my net is acting  way too wierd nowadays and has successfully made me abandon efforts
to work with it!!!!!!😑😑🀒

Lulu:
Thanks for the article.

Wow!!!!

Rajeev playing the role of a Jockey!
And training with horses...wow!!!!!!!!

Remember our Jacky???????????πŸ˜ƒ

you and Daisy used to dream of him riding away, remember??

A few fcs ago we( Riyaa, Shaina  and Su)  were trying to post a suitable pic of  a perfect horse  for him!πŸ˜›
seems a little uncanny!

Iska matlab jo hum chahenge wahi hoga kya??

Yaa what we think???πŸ˜• πŸ˜• 

yazh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaina_b

I love Rajeev on a horse!!!! 😍 πŸ˜

My sis ke wardrobe mein hai uska ek horse par pic wearing sunglasses!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ

did u know he riding for sansuii was the first time a horse was ridden on stage for a TV awards show.

What chemistry!!!

Hope he gets a suitable horse, one with which he can have max chemistry.

First AAMIR then KHANπŸ˜†

sunaina02 thumbnail

ABT RAJEEV'S 3RD FILM.

Khan Vs My Name Is...

India: 

Tailor-made role

Lulu thanks a zillion for this wonderful news

This is what i really love to hear about our hero .

Doing great movies, geing into competition.

A wonderful aricle for his birthday FC - see our this FC is a lucky one πŸ˜ƒ

Bike riding and now horse riding

Nallis - do you hear - your JAcky is becoming true .....................πŸ˜‰