Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sankadevi30 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: netra_rama

CHAPTER 2 ........❀️

Love Just Happens, when you least Expect it ......... hmm is it ???let me keep in mind  πŸ˜‰

He turned. His light brown eyes stab deep into her heart.eyes pudichapa mattera ne namaa katchi chellam πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. "Fine, i will mine my manners. Where's urs? Left it at home?? Yidicite teriyadha maadhiri poona.. yenna artham?" ask Tanisha. nalla vai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The guys expression turns soft. scolding brings them back on track huh point noted,πŸ˜‰ "I'm really sorry. I was rushing ....." he tells Divya. She just nods at him and starts pulling Tanisha's hand and drag her away from there. "Sapedere paruppu kaari, annal peseredhe englishe..."ithu matteru 🀣 murmurs Tanisha as Divya drags her away. Divya tries to shh shaa Tanisha. divya paavamπŸ˜‰
        Madhu still standing looking at them walking away.  He smiles. Tanisha amused him. "Kurumbu kaari, aanalum cutea irekera..."  ithuthan vidhingarathu thapikave mudiyathu πŸ˜†πŸ˜†he talks to himself athukulava athukum innum nall irruke paiythiyam pudikirathuku πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and walks away πŸ˜‰

"Okay Okay, Lecture yellam vendam. U know im a jolly bubbly type person right? Do i often behave like this?? Its just seing the pain in ur eyes when he knocked u πŸ˜• i cud not take it..." says Tanisha softly.gud friend πŸ‘πŸ‘"Aiyo ... pulle arikidhe yennake unn pasatil. Podum podum pasatha pulliyerethe, nippathereiya??.." laughs Divya. "Yenna nakkala...?" smirks Tanisha. "ilai ilai .. kindal...."  laughs out aloud Divya. "Hey!! annalum nee avan mugatil parkenam. EEE adelei nee DEI sonnadhum!!!!," says Divya. They both crack up laughing even more. 🀣 i am also laughing now  🀣

Kadhal Thodaratham ........ ❀️

Edited by nallu - 15 years ago
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
πŸ˜‰ nallu, u seem to be reading my inbetween meanings very well πŸ˜›
annoo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Good start NezuπŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ‘

Sorry for the late comments yaar.😭 You know whyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜­

Please continue the quotes till the last chapterπŸ˜› 
I have noted down all the quotes you used in your  "The hardest thing to say " FFπŸ˜‰

Coming to this FF I like both Tanisha and Padma Priya. πŸ˜›
Their characters are shown very well.😊 
I dont want to guess anything, I know you have extra brain to shock/surprise usπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
The family convo is so natural.. πŸ‘

Waiting for next chapter.😳
netra_rama thumbnail
I do know the reason for ur delay ... ur excused πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ but u yet to pm me on wat technic dat was used till it happen like that 🀣
_Manpreet_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: kadhambari

aish kanna.............u have 2 appreciate me 4 the title & photos.........nezu z only story writer..........im the creative head hereπŸ˜† ok me joot 4m here before netra chase me out.

Ambi...intha kutty ponna neenga manichidunga πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰...Well...Kudos to you too Ambi....really lovely pics of Tanisha n da gang...πŸ‘πŸ‘...With regards to your title, Creative head, time poga poga naan comment pannurean πŸ˜›...so work hard at it sis πŸ˜‰
Edited by aisha_muka1980 - 15 years ago
netra_rama thumbnail
CHAPTER 4 ❀️

FRIENDS ARE SIBLINGS THAT GOD FORGOT TO GIVE US!! πŸ˜‰

Faith !!! Tanisha were in the same class with Madhu!!! Tanisha and Divya were actually taking up Business Admin Law & Taxation. But Tanisha had always been curious on the wonders of Information Technology which made her to apply for webdeveloping course. And Madhu happens to be at the same course πŸ˜‰. Tanisha hates the idea of being in the very same class with Madhu. She just don't understand herself. She never hates friends for no reason. But she also could not understand the reason for her fast heart beat everytime looking at himπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›. But Madhu on other hand, very much impressed with Tanisha's interest and efford for doing 2 course at the same time. Something which is not easy.

Being friendly & bubbly, Tanisha made friends very fast. Everyone just loves having her around. She only has smiles and love in her lips and eyes. Very seldom you can catch frown on her face. She is always enthusiastic and this attitude just makes her friends attach to her easily😳. She is always there for her friends, sad moments and happy moments. Just count on Tanisha😳

On the other hand, Tanisha kurumbu ... yabbbaaa thangamudiyalai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. She just loves to play pranks. Everyone enjoys her pranks but the only prank they hate is the one she plays in Richard's class. Who is Richard?? His the webdeveloper Lecturer. His a strict person and the only rule in his class is, no MOBILE RINGING. You have a mobile, make sure its silent. If any mobiles rings, it will be under Richard custody for atleast 24 hours. And thanks to Tanisha 😑 many students got into this problem. This is what Tanisha does. She keeps note on students who rushes in late for class. Normally this students, because they are late, they tend to forget to silent mode their mobile. When they class is really silent, and Richard is explanaing something seriously, Tanisha will ring the mobile of the person who came in late for class. Mobile starts ringing out loudly and BINGO !!! the mobile is taken away by Richard.

Tanisha will end up laughing and the particular victim for the day will be mad at her 😑😑 But ... its TanishaπŸ˜›. They can never stay mad at her long. Just few hours and then they will be back with her chatting and doing arratais. Its college life, have fun while you are chasing your dreamsπŸ˜‰ Tanisha's motto 😳 And all her friends looks up at her for this πŸ˜‰  including MADHU πŸ˜‰

And one day, FAITH decided to play on Tanisha πŸ˜•

kadhal thodaratham❀️
sankadevi30 thumbnail
me first this time yipeeeeeeeee
sankadevi30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: netra_rama

CHAPTER 4 ❀️

FRIENDS ARE SIBLINGS THAT GOD FORGOT TO GIVE US!! πŸ˜‰ so true

Faith !!! Tanisha were in the same class with Madhu!!! it is called fate dear  . But she also could not understand the reason for her fast heart beat everytime looking at himπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›. ithu olaga maha lieeeeeeeeee reason theriyalayam itha nanga nampanum

Being friendly & bubbly, Tanisha made friends very fast. Everyone just loves having her around. She only has smiles and love in her lips and eyes. Very seldom you can catch frown on her face. She is always enthusiastic and this attitude just makes her friends attach to her easily😳. She is always there for her friends, sad moments and happy moments. Just count on Tanisha😳  ithu mathire yarayoo enaku theriyumeeeeeeeeeπŸ˜›

no MOBILE RINGING. nalla rule po   Tanisha will ring the mobile of the person who came in late for class. Mobile starts ringing out loudly and BINGO !!! the mobile is taken away by Richard.  ithu nalla irrukeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Tanisha will end up laughing and the particular victim for the day will be mad at her 😑😑 But ... its TanishaπŸ˜›. They can never stay mad at her long. Just few hours and then they will be back with her chatting and doing arratais. Its college life, have fun while you are chasing your dreamsπŸ˜‰ Tanisha's motto 😳 nalla motto πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

And one day, FAITH decided to play on Tanisha πŸ˜• this is called give & take policy πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by nallu - 15 years ago
kadhambari thumbnail
nallu.........how dare u😑😑.............Tanisha characteristics enakkum unakkum nalla porundhudhey neths,nammalai pathi solluriyo!!!! paavam yaa friends..........naan kandippa ippadi ellam pranks pannalai paaa............i think avalukku yaaravadhu aapu vaika poraanganu ninaikiraen.  
lemme wait & watch.
annoo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good Chapter Nezu ;)
Mobile phone galatta suuper.
Is that your own experience? ;)
Yaara maativitta ippadi?
Tanisha-- I can guess yaarunnu ;)
Waiting for next chapter.