Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cute_madhu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: kiran99

hey madhu u r back wat a lovly update miss ur update so much  thanks for lovly update  it was so  good and wating for u r royal love plz update that soon

Oh heyyyyy!! Tht was wat I was tinkin..apka comment abb tak kyun nahi aya..n well me too missed IF n net sooo mch..I'd be updatin SC for now..will try doin it regularly n then RL i'd upd it too..tis time gona upd sum prts to it too..n well I knw abhi ke prts rn't so interestin n ol buh thn der's a whole plot..the storyline plus..tht sumtin jiski wajah se maine yeh likha h wich was beautiful enuf to compell me to write tis whole FF..so isliye I jus hope u can bear wiv me till dn....

Love ya loadzzz..t.ccccccc

-Ur's Ever Madhu😳
anumeha_rajat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

most welcome....oh sooo nice of u........i'll read n do comment always sweety......really he is having such a gr88 charming personality that any one goes flatter on him...yep our dakoo rani.....will see kya effect hota hai......ya plzzz do ud soon..............luv u too..........tc............😳

shruja thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for started to updating
very happy to see u again on IF
very cute scene between veer n shera!!
hum waiting for next now their journey getting more interesting
divinedivy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey madhu update bahut accha hai aur bahut pyara hai.loved reading it.keep up d good work aur updates karti rehna
cute_madhu thumbnail

Originally posted by: anumeha_rajat

most welcome....oh sooo nice of u........i'll read n do comment always sweety......really he is having such a gr88 charming personality that any one goes flatter on him...yep our dakoo rani.....will see kya effect hota hai......ya plzzz do ud soon..............luv u too..........tc............😳

mite upd tdy, tomm..abi dimag chal nahi raha..puri story soch rakhi h baad ke scenes likhe hue hai..bass yeh startin..urghhhhhh😆

cute_madhu thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruja

thanks for started to updating The pleasure's ol mine..
very happy to see u again on IF Well me too glad to be bak..buh yet not in action..😆
very cute scene between veer n shera!!😃
hum waiting for next now their journey getting more interesting i so hope u continue liking it..will upd jaise hi mah mind gets in control..😆

Keep commentingggg..
Love ya loadzz sweety...t.cccc

-Ur's Ever Madhu😳

cute_madhu thumbnail

Originally posted by: divinity005

hey madhu update bahut accha hai aur bahut pyara hai.😛😃 Thnk u loved reading it.😊keep up d good work aur updates karti rehna

Yh I tend to 4gt tht..lolllzz..will updte asapp..
Love ya loadz hun...t.ccccc

-Ur's Ever Madhu😳

anumeha_rajat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

take ur tym swwety.....n then ud it...i know it will be a master blaster ud.....plzzzzz ud RL also....waiting for it also....................

cute_madhu thumbnail
Cont:

Hey bhagu har baar ki tarah iss baar bhi humari ye khoj aur yatra safal evam yaadgar banana. Iss baar pata nahi kyun lag raha hai ki kuch hone wala hai..kyun, kab kisliye, ache ke liye ya bure ke liye..waise humein pata hai joh bhi hota hai ache ke liye hota hai..app humesha sab kuch humari bhalai ke liye hi karte hai..par phir bhi..kuch toh hone wala hai..Par hum har kathinai aur rukawat ka samna daat kar karenge..Koi bhi humein apne lakshya se bhatka nahi sakta.." n his face flashed by in her mind.."aur app bhi na, yeh kiss Bigade hue Raisjade ko bhej diya humare sath..Hum shikayat nahi kar rahe..she murmured like a kid..waise itne bure bhi nahi hai..Par agar unhone humara maza kirkira kiya..toh hum apko pehle se hi bol rahe hai, hum unhe wahin patak denge..Apko pata hai kaal hum pehli baar apne hi khel mein haar gaye..hare nahi voh unhone dhoke se voh bol ke..pata nahi kya samajhte hai apne apko..aur pata hai pehli baar jab hum mile the tab kaise..kitne bade wale bigade Rais hai voh..pta nahi abb tak humari talwaar kyun nahi chali unn par.." n then she remembered the sword fight..n she smiled..

Realizing she was praying she apologized.." Voh hum..dekha pata nahi kya ho gaya hai..mana ki voh baki aryavrato ki tarah nahi hai..aur bohot ache bhi hai..aur jab haste hai tab bohot hi zyada ache lagte hai..par iska matlab yeh toh nahi ki voh kuch bhi kare aur hum kuch na bole..Hum bol hi nahi pate..pata nahi kyun..apko humari madad karni padegi..samjhe app.."

" Hmm yahi sahi hai.." she approved as she knew God wud neva refuse her demands and prayers..

" Mere gannu bhaiya sabse ache hai.." she bowed n kissed her praying hands..opening her eyes she saw her pyare gannu bhaiya n placed the flowers at his feet..

" Bass issi tarah humesha humare sath rehna.." lipsing so she turned and rushed out..feeling a burst of happiness inside, the spirituality of hers paying..

" Yeh joh bhi ho raha hai, sab anjana hai mere liye..Kyun ek ladki par bharosa karke iss tarah anjaan jagah anjaan logon ke sath, apni jaan ki baji laga raha hoon pata nahi..Par voh bhi sirf ladki nahi hai..he smiled tinking of her response if she heard ladki..gawd she was so much of a feminist..ek Dakoo Rani hai..wahi jike piche humari puri sena lagi hai..Janta hoon ki yeh jante hi mujhe usey kaid kar lena chahiye tha..the practical side claimed it..par joh bhi voh karti hai sahi karti hai dusro ki madad ke liye..aur joh bhi ho..agar mujhe pata hota ki Dakoo Rani bala si khubsurat hai..toh mein kitne salon pehle hi inhe pakadne aa jata..n chukled to himself..Khair ajj tak har yudh, yatra..har safar mein jane se pehle apse ashirwaad liya hai ki mujhe safal banana..so iss baar bhi bass yahi chahiye ki yeh khoj aur yatra safal rahe..Yaadgaar toh yeh hogi hi..aur yeh yatra mein kyun kar raha hoon yeh apko aur mujhko dono ko pata hai.." He bowed n walked away slowly, in his thoughts..

" Offoo..hum bhi na..prasad toh lena hi bhul gaye.." smiling she started ascending the stairs..

For years he had been sincere, before every fight he used to go to the temple bow down in front of the allmighty n pray for the success of the right side..his side coz he never had fought until it was absolutely necessary and for the right cause..buh now, this time..it wasn't for any political, very big purpose..This journey was for his own self..To re-discover hisself, those tyms when he wasn't so involved in the kingdom matters n was innocent, innocnet enough to live wivout havin to think of oders and having to think before each and every thing as to which eva action of his wud affect howsomany no of people..This was to leave everything else and focus on jus one thing:himself..And he was more than thankful to the one above..that he had given him such a beautiful n interesting companion..sumone he was sure wud make this journey worthwhile..and if sumthing beyond frendship or mutual companionship happened which he knew wud..he didn't mind it..The pleasure was all his..he stopped at that very step..Smiling..he wud enjoy all he cud and all he had missed..

She stopped to take the better view of the tiny village in its waking hours..

Both of them just standing besides each oder. The wind, active in the morning, didn't miss the chance to play wiv them..It blew making them stay for sum mre tym..To try to make them see what happened when they were near..

N then he went back down n she moved up again..

This girl was surely making him do stuff such as remembering that golden period of his lyf, his childhood, making him smile for no reason whatsoever..well it wasn't just her..It was because he was free now..not that he had been bound before..buh this tym..it was ol for himself..n that was what made him so jubiliant n chirpy..he didn't need to bother coz he had no particular mission to accomplish which needed all his tym n concentration..tis Treasure Hunt was very small as compared to the wars n stuff he had done in past..buh still in its own way it was important..Though it wasn't so meaningful if seen from the aspect of a prince, buh was deep and wud prove to be a lyfenhancing journey..It was about feeling thrilled, not having any responsibilty upon urself..It was indeed bein free..It was being Human again..being able to do the most basic any handsum guy cud do..Flirt..n he chuckled again..

" Ohh!"

They both spun in circles..having been caught off guard and she fell down protecting the plate..

He luked around to see who it was when he saw her lying there..murmuring..

" Saara prasad gir jata.." n she luked up..to find him lukin at her..her angry stare softening n they both kept luking at each oder for sum while neither understanding, why wheneva they thought of each oder, they ended up crashing..That very moment as if the oder was also searching or thinking of them..and then seeing his hands, offering her help..she placed the thal in his hand and got up..

" Tum thik toh ho na.."

" Haan.."

N they stood silent..both din't knw how they ended up being polite inside of the usual bickering..silences were so awkward when they were togetha..

" Hum app hi ko dhund rahe the.." he luked at her asking why

" Yeh prasad dene ke liye..yahan pass hi ganesh ji ka mandir hai, aur asal yatra chalu karne se pehle unka ashirwaad le lena acha hota hai..so hum gaye the aur apke.."

" ohh app toh jake aa chuke.." she said luking at the tilak on his forehead

" Haan, abb haath badha diya hai toh prasad bhi dedo.."

"Waise mujhe yeh ladoo bohot pasand hai.."

" Ohh toh app meethe ke shaukin hai.."

" Haan aur maa ke haath ke bane khane ka..tumhe toh teekha hi pasand hoga.."

" Haan..bilkul chatpata, ekdum teekha..waise apko kaise pata.."

" Svabhav se pata chal jata hai.." he said still eating anoder ladoo..

" Oh! ho ho..par apke liye toh yeh galat hai.." n before he cud take anoder ladoo she turned back, and started walking away..making a face at him..

And he smiled seeing her temper flare so easily..

" Mein bhi tumhi ko dhund raha tha.." he caught up wiv her easily..she luked at him askin him kyun wiv her eyes..still not speaking showing that she wasn't intersted in talking to him..

" Voh tumhe taiyaar hone ke liye kehna tha..abb nikalna chahiye.."

" Hmm.."she nodded n went away..n he stood smiling..

" Mujhe batana ki tumne iss sherani ko razi kaise kiya.." as Shera said a final bye to Maya n Arjun n went to sit on the horse..She'd prepared herself fully now..She'd wear tis heavy ghagra till they'd hav arjuns men follow em n then they'd change bac to the normal attire..

He smiled charmingly " Sher bankar"

Arjun looked at the young lad and patted his back.." Raasta kathinaion se bharpur hai.."

" Abb jab manzilchoon li, toh dagar par rakhe kanton se kya darna.."

" Kante choob sakte hai.."

" Kanton se darte toh aisi manzil hi na choonte..aur waise bhi hum dagar par chalna bhi jante hai aur dagar banana bhi..."

" Hum apki khariyat ki kamna karenge.."

and both of them bid goodbye..Nonu looked ahead, his eyes twinkling wiv a new light..

Seeing the tenous smile on his lips, she asked him as to what were they talking about the treasure hunt or something else..

" Dono ke baarein mein.."

" Aur voh dusri cheez kya thi.."

" Jab mill jaegi tab tumhe bata dunga.."

" Hmm..thik hai.." and he noted anoder quality of hers..patience..even though she was way too impulsive and gave way to her emotions and always seemed to act in a haste..sumwhere deep down she was patient too..she gav people their own time, their own space..knwing she became an integral part of whosoevers life she entered, she still didn't interfere and prob them to tell her all..he seriously admired this quality of hers..she didn't press him further and gave him the rein..

Hope u ol like it..

Love ya loadzzzz...tccccc

-Ur's Ever Madhu😳
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
read the both  updates but dear have very shot time and busy with work and study.
 but I'll try to edit my comment and give long comment soon.

till then short comment.
brilliant updates. totally awesome.
update soon.pm me also.
Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 14 years ago
Previous
1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27
Next