Are Indrani Haldar and Aman Varma living together?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
Are Indrani Haldar and Aman Varma living together?
Before your imagination runs wild, let's explain the present scenario. Sony's most popular show Sujata's leading actors Indrani Haldar and Aman Verma have been spotted together. On many occasions, the duo has been seen together in coffee shops and leaving Verma's Lokhandwala complex. So rumours about this on screen couple being the real life jodi were inevitable.

In fact some unit members have been insisting that Indrani and Aman have been living together. "No way," denies Indrani. "Aman and I aren't living in. People feel that something is brewing between us because Ravi Chopra's team has put me in the same complex and the same building as Aman's. We live in the same building and same wing but not on the same floor. Aman lives on the third floor and I live on the fifth floor," she clarifies. The Bong beauty rebuffs rumours about her co-star arranging a flat for her close to his. "Aman only tried to help me other than that I don't think he in involved with me or my life in any way."

According to Indrani, "When the Chopra team decided to take care of my accommodation, they got me a flat in Malad, a location I wasn't too comfortable living in. I even made my reluctance clear to Mr. Ravi Chopra, who then got me a flat in Lokhandwala. It was after I shifted there that I realized Aman Varma stays not only in the same building but also on the same wing." Looks like this is a case which proves that there can be smoke without fire. Right Indrani?
link
   http://movies.indiatimes.com/News__Gossip/Television_News/Are_Indrani_Haldar_and_Aman_Varma_living_together/articleshow/3307248.cms

this is not related to kumum TOPIC CLOSED

hi

aman verma is no longer a part of kk

so i dont think this is relevant to thsi forum

norzar
marrukhkhan and norzar
her brother go out her house 5&7month
you said that your brother not a part of yourfamily
this is wrong dear