Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyotika20 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: gHT_BEST

kjotika did u see the REAPT today? if yes gime update yaaaaaaaaaaaaaar

no yaar i didn't see 😭 as you said we'll have to write to SBS to show that part again as i don't think anyone has the video😔......these SBS guys are complete dim-wits 😡
anju26 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanku so much Sandali 4 posting ght adorable pics😍😍 Edited by anju26 - 15 years ago
ght_3fr3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kanan_26

Sbs update!

They showed hiten and gauri at the star parivaar wedding fare!
First GHT congratulated sbs and said that they will go ahead with lost of success and wishing them all the best!
Then the reporter asked them four ka funda in their life! that means does the number four have any significance so ht said that yes we have completed four and a half years of a blissfully married life!
Then the reporter asked them if they had any special moments in the 4 years! Hiten said every day is special then he put and arm around gauris shoulder and pulled her very cutely closer to him and said everyday with my wife is special! Then they asked gauri she said not 4 but there maybe around 400 moments that have been special! and in the 4 years hiten must have said atleast 40 times that why did he marry gauri! and hiten maid a cute innocent face and said no i did not say anything like that i didnot even think like that can i ever say such a thing! it was a cute moment hehe both pulling each others legs!
then they asked them about 4 years of sbs so hiten put on his acting skills and first he said sbs softly then sbs a litle more enrthuziastically then the third time louder and the forth time he sais sbs exitidly that means in the four years thats how close sbs has become for both of them gauri agreed and sais that sbs has a long way to go!
then they asked gauri for 4 things she likes about hiten so she said his simplicity hes genuine his excellent sense of humour and he cares alot! then they asked hiten then gauri said it will be difficult for him and laughed hehe! hiten said that she looks very hard but she has a golden heart, caring i no need to say because everyone one knows thats she cares for me alot then she tolerates me and the nonsense i speak she has the patience and lastly she loves me alot!
thats it!
cute interview whenever gauri was talking hiten was looking so pationately at her and gauri was teasing hiten awww soo cute!

thanks for liking the poem!

thankx kanan you update better than me, i hope everyone enjoy this interviw it was very cuteeeee, GHT look mindbloing & happy couple my god keep them like this alwzzzzzzzzzz ****************************
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ght1

U have me in splits 🤣. I have already eaten his head thu😆😆. obviously how can i c my darling bhai in discomfort😭. it's my first kartavya towards my cute bhai😉😉 to c him comfy in watever he wears n do as he really don't care much abt him as we all knw. I will do same with gauri di but she doesn't give us any chance as she is our miss perfectionist😉😉 oh i luv her 4 dat😳😳!

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz..😆aww...yaa.soo totally true punnu..
and of course gauri is our darling perfectionist and i too adore her for that..but hitz needs
some help for sure😉😆

anju26 thumbnail
thanks Afra Jyotika & kanan 4 SBS update
gHT_BEST thumbnail
thx kanan very sweet btw wen their int was shown?
my adorable ght thumbnail

Originally posted by: kanan_26

Sbs update!

They showed hiten and gauri at the star parivaar wedding fare!
First GHT congratulated sbs and said that they will go ahead with lost of success and wishing them all the best!
Then the reporter asked them four ka funda in their life! that means does the number four have any significance so ht said that yes we have completed four and a half years of a blissfully married life!
Then the reporter asked them if they had any special moments in the 4 years! Hiten said every day is special then he put and arm around gauris shoulder and pulled her very cutely closer to him and said everyday with my wife is special! Then they asked gauri she said not 4 but there maybe around 400 moments that have been special! and in the 4 years hiten must have said atleast 40 times that why did he marry gauri! and hiten maid a cute innocent face and said no i did not say anything like that i didnot even think like that can i ever say such a thing! it was a cute moment hehe both pulling each others legs!
then they asked them about 4 years of sbs so hiten put on his acting skills and first he said sbs softly then sbs a litle more enrthuziastically then the third time louder and the forth time he sais sbs exitidly that means in the four years thats how close sbs has become for both of them gauri agreed and sais that sbs has a long way to go!
then they asked gauri for 4 things she likes about hiten so she said his simplicity hes genuine his excellent sense of humour and he cares alot! then they asked hiten then gauri said it will be difficult for him and laughed hehe! hiten said that she looks very hard but she has a golden heart, caring i no need to say because everyone one knows thats she cares for me alot then she tolerates me and the nonsense i speak she has the patience and lastly she loves me alot!
thats it!
cute interview whenever gauri was talking hiten was looking so pationately at her and gauri was teasing hiten awww soo cute!

thanks for liking the poem!

awww...thanks a lot kanan di for the detailed update...I can't wait for the video to be uploaded....GHT are getting more and more adorable every passing day.....😳😳
jyotika20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: my adorable ght

yes di...their video was shown from bangalore the entire time....

ankita if u have the video please post it ASAP...thanks😊
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

oH GOD I MISSED SBS i was watching amiatbh's news and was depressed tht he is sick!Hopefully insHALLAH HE''LL BE F9 ANDHEALTHY SOON:)

but plz give me tht sbs link as soon as it comes sunaraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

well deffa i'll give ..dnt wrry..anyw aseems mehru is already at the job😳

ght_3fr3 thumbnail

thx kanan very sweet btw wen their int was shown?

today SBS was for 1 hrs komal, they show GHT in secand part of the show *********************