Interview--Ashita Dhawan

anishma24 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
S he played pnncess a between tw< Rajkumari.Anett U U ITIUHR IVINFUt in COM al assault until one p for herself and ref Gehana will th romen's rights. I'm I be lead played by A now, not uca va d me. | m ag 5 on her entry tersation with day she stands Hu, uses to take it. wel .en fight for wol riot overtaking bat vika Gor, but edhu revolves M) It s ma uningS Ans one says about sho it's still the san

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyaridilwalino1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
👏     And this is the reality...The girls deserved to win and they did. I applaud such mentality!    Thank you for giving this forum such a great article! Especially the ones that exemplify intelligence!      Yayy for the girls! Glad they won! Shweta Edited by pyaridilwalino1 - 15 years ago
Ashita is a girl after my own heart. Making time to sleep and go clubbing. Though I am so not having fun right now these days, I imagine myself having free time though. It seems like a nice prospect.
pyaridilwalino1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^^ Nimmi I agree...sleeping and clubbing...wow I wish I could do any of that...sometimes I feel there are not enough hours in the day!
  Ashita is a girl of substance for sure!

yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

she is smart n talented

saccy_mybaba thumbnail

JUDGES WERE WAY BIASED TOWARDS GIRLS.

BAKHTAYAR IN FIRST ROUND OF FINALE WAS FAR FAR BETTER THAN KARISHMA.

WHAT HAPPENDED WITH BOYS WAS AN UNFAIR JUDGEMENT AND WHAT BOYS DID WAS ABSOLUTELY RIGHT.

JUDGES LIKE MALIKA ARORA KHAN AND CHUNKEY PANDEY ARE CRAP AND A BIG BLOT ON THE NAME OF JUDGING.

SO MISS DHAWAN MUST PUT HERSELF IN THE PLACE OF BOYS THEN SAY SUCH WORDS AS 'SILLY'

MISS ASHITA DHAWAN

BAKHTYAR IS A FAR BETTER DANCER THAN YOU YOU WON BECAUSE JUDGES WERE BIASED TOWARDS GIRLS AND IN COMPARISON TO A GREAT DANCER LIKE BAKHTYAR I BELIEVE MISS ASHITA DHAWAN IS MORE 'SILLY'
nuts123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saccy_mybaba

JUDGES WERE WAY BIASED TOWARDS GIRLS.

BAKHTAYAR IN FIRST ROUND OF FINALE WAS FAR FAR BETTER THAN KARISHMA.

WHAT HAPPENDED WITH BOYS WAS AN UNFAIR JUDGEMENT AND WHAT BOYS DID WAS ABSOLUTELY RIGHT.

JUDGES LIKE MALIKA ARORA KHAN AND CHUNKEY PANDEY ARE CRAP AND A BIG BLOT ON THE NAME OF JUDGING.

SO MISS DHAWAN MUST PUT HERSELF IN THE PLACE OF BOYS THEN SAY SUCH WORDS AS 'SILLY'

MISS ASHITA DHAWAN

BAKHTYAR IS A FAR BETTER DANCER THAN YOU YOU WON BECAUSE JUDGES WERE BIASED TOWARDS GIRLS AND IN COMPARISON TO A GREAT DANCER LIKE BAKHTYAR I BELIEVE MISS ASHITA DHAWAN IS MORE 'SILLY'

Agree completely.... i actually thought that this articular performance of her wasn't as 'clear' and her moves were all mixed. Bhaktyar did a fantastic job, and yet didnt get praised...the judges were reli biased (coming from a girl)...