bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
PS: ho friends ........so waiting deperately what king is upto.....i am also very anxious..........now creative.........show us something or give us some hint....so long three days we keep doing.........all analysis..........and please we want to spend those days being happy not stressed, or frurstrated........or unhappy..........but..........cheering for our yura...............😳😳  
update:

king decide to find out why village people refuse to give money for temple and for that he decide to look for some work ........but his helper(in kidnape episode he was main goonda i thnk creative short of extras yesterday anu was the first to see thsi blooper)  tell king how could he go and work as mamuli worker as he is king........

but our king said him that king's first duty is to work for his praja's benifit and for that he will do whatever is inhis reach....they ask few people whether they could get some work or not? so those people inform that you are lucky because recently one school construction is going on so will get work

king and his helper go to construction site and ask for work but chandu refuse that they don't have any work for them but..suddenly one worker inform that they need two worker so chandu ask king and his servant to join other worker

while they were going for work king get accidently clash with nattu andhe sees king there..........and he get petrified (so are we only you were available to see king first stupid)..........and he immedialely call CR(chamchaa kahi kaaa) and infor CR that king is here in village and in diguise as worker........but what is his intention that is not clear to CR and nattu...........so CR is worried after knowing this truth............

oh my sweet dear king is doing some sand shifting work but servant ask him not to do work but king retort him that if he will not work than people will start suspecting him so he should work and servant also should work..........when few people come there they start talking with those people.............and ask them why they are not giving money for temple but when village people about tell them that they are making temple now yura come there so they go to meet them

yudi tell them that now they have more people for work and so they should work in two shift .............worker inform them that now they have two more worker and when king does pranam to yudi ...........yudi felt something strange he felt like familiarity.........he try to look them proparly but the way king was covering his face he could not see him.........

servant  ask yudi why they are not giving king money for temple.....yudi says village people wanted to give money but i ask them not to do so.............servant tells that is call opposing king's order but rani explain to them that it is not opposing they were about to give money to king but suddenly authority people demolished village's school so they had to use those money for school and yudi tell them that when king will come to know about this truth he will be very happy that ..............thsoe money is going to use for future generation....

king feel very happy listening to those word you can see the feeling of proud and consent...........( ilike king today very much)

in palace Cr get ready to go to town when rumi ask about it she explain that she does not know why yudiis agianst king but the moment king will see yudi his heart will soften so shehas to go there and instigate king...so ask rumi to look after palace as they are future royal couple and rumi is very happy.............on cloud ............nine

in village people talking that kunvarji is like farishta and he changed village's look and when king will come to know he will feel very proud .......and one lade says don't only talk about kunvar but look at rani as she is kunvarji's prerna...........and together they look excellent like RAM AND SITA...........king feel very proud here listening all this and look at yura both of them are working together.....helping eachother........and both are lost in each other

in palace rumi drinking too much and complementing eachother and tell each other raja and rania and for celebration they decide to give big party

yudi ask everybody to go and eat...........and when king is passing by him loos control and keep his hand on yudi's shoulder ...yudi again feel the touch of his dad he is lost.........and by the time he turns and looks king cover his head...but feel giddy .........so yudi help him and ask him to eat...............king's servant tell he will help him with his food .........rani come there and tell yudi to go ahead and eat....while she help chacha(king) with food..........while they are going and passing by wall ....two heavy pot fill with bricks about to fall...so rani push king and save him and she also fell on ground yudi run there and help rani to get up and worried about her
     than he help king to get up and while getting up king's shawl come out and yudi and rani sees king's face ..........and they are shocked tears rushed to yudi's eyes......MP also shocked.........king is very happy and contented though tired

comment: for me star of this epi is king...........i really love him today whether you agry or not....but he did exactly what one king should do .....and love yudi's expression.when he got those feelings that this person is very familiar................love it

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks beena .. this was soo fast... Hmmm I luved todays episode..Looks like good time ahead for YuRa..
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks Beena for update..wow Ra is not bad as we think.. let see wht Monday happen after YURA knows about RS..
Thanks for ur update, bechara Raja ka parda faash!   🤣

Im liking this track, dono baap aur beta helping in village!

m41234 thumbnail
thanks for written update for today.
can someone do fo yesterday pleassse.........😭
angels_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanx 4 the wonderfull update
i really hope raja saab will now see his mistake
zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
thanx n god choti rani will ruin everything
belissima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx Beena

Even i loved RS today. Hope he continues to keep up the good work.

But really worried about CR - cann't trust that lady. Can turn our RS against Yudi once again.

Wish Monday was here now!!!
daddysgirl786 thumbnail
thanks!!!

i hope cr doesn't mess this uyp
SiriuslySujal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow! Awesome track. Really happy with RS today... hats off to him! 👏 👏 👏 I'm so glad he came to see for himself what Yudi was doing rather than just taking MP's word for things. Wonder how Yudi will react in Monday's episode?

I missed the YuRa today... but RS pretty much made up for it. Star of the day goes to him! ⭐️ I really loved Yudi and Rani's unaffectedly good behaviour... that couldn't have failed to make an impression on the Raja despite any machinations Chhoti Rani might come up with.

Aside from the main track, RuMi were funny today as usual... counting their chickens before they've hatched! And Kali finally found out that the baba was Sudarshan. Applause for Bhanumati on that front for using her brains. 👏 😆 I hope now we get less Kali and more important stuff. Any chance of that Saksham-Niharika track coming up any time soon...?