bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
hi friends i know it's too late fo ryesterday's update but just now i came to know may of our friends want to read it so i am doing it quick one ..because asha supposed to do so i did not do...

rani practicing how to teach and yudi help her by showcasing her and boost her confidence by telling encouraging words

MP complain to king about yudi and instigate him againt yudi.....king ask rumi to go to village and check upon it but rumi are too busy in temple work refuse to go ........so king tell he will look after this matter

rumi promise that temple will be ready before diwali

rani teach kids and yudi watch him completely lost in it and love the way rani was interacting with kids .yudi gets emberrassed when amma ask him what is he doing there.......and he pretend to be busy with something

two scarved cover man come to village

kids are feelign very hot because of the strong son andyura are worried and decide to hurry up with school work and they go to look after the work and by the time school get ready they decide to put covering so kids won't feel hot

those scaved covered men are none other than RS himself with his helper

PS:sorry friends it is very quick one but hope this will help you as either site or my net is giving me problem and it's working very slow and i have to do today's update inshort while that;s why
thanks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Thanks for this beena..I was thinking we will not get it this week.. you take such good care for us🤗