New Replacment in Sujatha:Article

Deepika26 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Replacement in Sujata

There is a new replacement in Sujata. Hassan Zaidi who played Neel, boyfriend of Sujata's daughter Saara (Shweta Mahadik) has been replaced by Farhan Siddiqui. Farhan, brother of actress Sadiya Siddiqui, was seen playing a negative character in the film Humraaz. He has also done a show on DD titled Jasoos Vijay, where he played the lead. Hassan couldn't commit his time for this show as he is getting married in real life, so he opted out and Farhan stepped in.

A source from the production house informed, "The current track on Sujata centeres on Saara's marriage which requires Hassan's dates. But Hassan Zaidi is currently doing a film with N. Chandra and he is also getting married. So he informed the production house that he won't be able to give the required dates to the show. Farhan was roped in as he fit the bill completely."

Talking about his entry in Sujata, Farhan said, "I took up this role as it is a good character and the show is doing well. Also I have never acted in a daily soap earlier, so I thought it would be a change."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aish_punk thumbnail
Thnx a lot for the info...BTW wen is dis Saara marriage track strtn?? I thnk d earlier Neel wz cuter..bt newy.. chngs do hppn!! Afta we g8 used 2 him I guess it'll b f9
-AMIGAIL-LOVER- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
when do he enter in the show? and do he get married to Saara? i have read some where that Saara gets married to Jatin when she is get married to Neel then he dosent come and then she gets married with Jatin and she founds out that he loves her very mouch
-Happy4Ever- thumbnail

This Neel entered in last episode. I did not like this guy at all. Sara is totally out of her mind.