What do you think? Who to you is the most ANGELIC character in MJHT?
I'd say Mayank is the most angelic...I donno but the first thing I see when I see angel is Gunjan and Mayank😆😆 but I'd pick Mayank as he is always helping other people out..so Mayank all the way..
I'd say...Nupur is the devil in a funny way ofcourse...I LOVE her with Mayank...are, if one is an angel(Mayank), Nupur is the opposite thus making her a DEVIL...
Now Angel + Devil = Anvil or Degel?
From SaJan's side...I'd say
Gunjan is the angel and Samrat is the devil but I am talking overall...over all in the show, who is the angel?
Hmm..well..i agree with u..mayank is def an angel!! overall in the showw!!
SaJan...ofcourse..my sammy is the devil..but he will beee an angel soooon!! LOL!! Gunjan is an angell too..but more is mayank!! he is helping out other people alot..except Nupur..lol!!
Overall showw...DIAA IS THE DEVIL!! i dont like her!!
Looks like you are new here. Register for free, learn and
contribute.
Yea...Mayank is the angel and even you agree now...I'd say, Dia is a devil but overall, right now, if I had to pick b/w Samrat or Dia, I'd say Samrat..