Sunil Lahri or Ankit Arora?

muffins2waffles thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hello everyone! Long time no see...I have not been on the Ramayan forum for a while due to homework. The old Ramyan is one of my very favorite television series, but the new Ramayan is pretty good too. Sunil Lahri (old Lakshman) was my favorite actor, and I thought he acted extremely well! He even showed his anger like he was really angry with someone.  When I first saw the new Ramayan, I thought the Ankit Arora was pretty good, but in MY opinion, I didn't think he was a really good actor. He was okay... Don't worry! I am not bashing anyone! I think both actors are fine!. I wonder how hard it is to act angry, so I can't say anything! Sunil Lahri was just a better actor in my opinion, and I would like to know your opinions!

So pleeeeeeeease post!!! 🤗
Edited by MusicalAiswarya - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Hi Aiswarya, 
Glad to know you're back, but it's good that you're concentrating on your schoolwork. As a teacher, I fully support your decision to show first preference to school work! Good luck in school!
And yes, Sunil Lahri was a really accomplished actor. It was a pity he didn't act in many movies, but oh well, I'll always remember him as our Lakhan lal!😆
As for Ankit Arora, he's okay I guess, but Debina and Gurmeet are doing better. I just think Ankit has to show more expression, but after all, he is a budding actor and he'll probably improve later on.
But you're right. Sunil Lahri really made it seem like we were watching Lakshman in action!
Jai Shri Ram!
_rajnish_ thumbnail
sunil lahri will always be my fav lakshman. he has done great job 👏👏👏. but ankit is also doing good job. but as lakshman i am fan of sunil😛
muffins2waffles thumbnail
Thank yo Godisone and rajnish_here, it is nice to know that we have the same opinions.
MusicalAiswarya

P.S Of course I would not mind even if you had a different opinion
anokhi19 thumbnail
At first when I watched the new Ramayan, I didn't like Ankit Arora as lakshman, but I have grown into liking him. However, I still liked Sunil Lahiri much better.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: anokhi19

At first when I watched the new Ramayan, I didn't like Ankit Arora as lakshman, but I have grown into liking him. However, I still liked Sunil Lahiri much better.

Agree!😊
Savi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

both...

but on personal liking it Ankit...

Sunil was splendid..but Ankit is ultimate for me...

as i've seen him so much emotion and i could not recall so much of Sunil...apart from his anger..

i hope he get some dialouges......it seems to me he got hide up in so many characters right now...

but with the yudh his character will get gear up....

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hi friends

welcome ashwariya and yes good to know ur  concentrating on ur school work thats more important

as for ur question the two actors r two decades apart cant compare both as both r good performers in their respective time

sunil lahri was reduced to playing some characters in other serials of  sagar arts i wish this wont happen to ankit

personally both r really cute and good looking guys

ehhe

here i wud like to make one more comparison and i know u all wud hv good laugh

who is better megnaath

vijay arora in old ramayan or this new guy whose name i dont know mr zulfein master

i loved vijay arora in old megnaad avataar he expressed himself very well

the new one is catching up but he is providing me a lot of entertainment with his lehraati zulfien

what is ur opinion??

jingjing thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I like both equally............😛
rupalip thumbnail
even I like both ....
Both are good actors n goodlooking also ...
Earlier even I thot the same thing that How Ankit gonna show anger as he look very sweet , very  sukumar..
but times proved wrong as all have diff styles and the  way ANkit & SUnil lahiri show anger are two diff ways....
Ankit anger is not very loud types but looks like yes he is burning...
and Sunil Lahiri for me was not the best at senti times, like when he had to console Ramji....
In those  scenes  ANkit really goes well....
BOth are the best ......