FF Kuch Iss Tarah (MP) Thread 2 Parts 43- 60

soul76 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
This is a continuation of my ff Kuch Iss Tarah since the previous thread had reached the maximum number of page limit allowed on the forum I had to switch threads, hope you readers will continue reading it with the same fervour and zest. Link to the first thread

Part 43

Ali had set to work he had hired a top detective and had discussed the issue with him explaining Prachi's fear and apprehension. The detective was a professional and after hearing out Ali's details immediately pointed out the fact that whatever haunted Prachi still persisted. If the past had been done over with the nightmares would not have occured continually the root cause of her fear still remained a threat and to relieve her of her misery a thorough study of her past had to made. He had asked Ali to try and talk to Prachi about her schooling, her college, her friends the places she visited during her yester years as subtly as possible and he himself had set to work on gathering information from outside sources. Ali had been assured of the case being given in safe hands and he in turn had promised to try his best to make Prachi talk. Calling up Milind he had informed him on his progress and had asked him not to worry rather make sure that Prachi remained at ease. Clicking his phone shut Milind had assessed Prachi with careful eyes across the table she looked worn and tired her vibrant smile had faded, he wondered how she could've changed so in a single night. He knew the truth remained veiled for the time being and he realized that was how Prachi wanted it to be. But he just could not see her this way, let the past eat her up inside she would fall sick if the condition persisted. "Prachi shopping chalein aaj? Mujhey kuch naye kaprey khareedney hain.... tuu bhi kuch ley lena apney liye" Prachi shall we go shopping today I've got to buy some new clothes you can get something for yourself too he had suggested but it seemed Prachi had not listened to a word he had said. She sat staring at the plate infront of her oblivious of her surroundings it was only when Premlata had touched her arm had she returned to the present. "Haan?" she had  jerked her head in surprise as if awoken from a dream. "Prachi Milind puch raha hai tum shopping jaogi uskey saath?" Prachi Milind is asking if you'll go shopping with him today? Premlata had repeated Milind's question Prachi had looked at Milind through apprehensive eyes before negating the idea.

"Aap chaley jaiye Milind meri tabiyat theek nahin" Milind I don't think I'm feeling too well you can go without me she had excused herself before leaving the table abruptly. It was a good thing that Bua and Naintara had gone to the doctor's else Bua would've been quick to notice her reluctance and would've probed the issue further. Premlata had watched Prachi bound the stairs in haste wistfully she knew something was bothering her and feared the worst. Milind was quick to notice Premlata's alarmed expressions and had concluded that whatever haunted Prachi was known by her mother too he observed her as she sat still for a few minutes before excusing herself too following her daughter to her room. Prachi had run  upstairs she did not feel well at all today there was a certain sinking feeling in her heart one that she had tried to ignore but couldn't despite countless efforts. She feared Milind finding out the truth or the one Shashank imposed as the truth but how could he, Milind did not know Shashank there was no way he could ever get tipped off on anything. She could not trust Shashank though he would find her even if she died and got buried six feet under the ground. Falling heavily on the bed she had wept helplessly her life was falling apart true Milind was not her husband but they shared a certain bond one that she respected and loved and did not want it being broken due to Shashank's evil deeds. Premlata had arrived eventually to see Prachi indulge in self torture hurrying to her side Premlata had seated herself beside her gently carressing her silken tresses.

"Kiya hua Prachi kyun itna ro rahi ho... Milind ney kuch kaha kiya?" What happened Prachi why are you crying....did Milind say something? she had asked worriedly. "Nahin to Maa Milind ney to kuch nahin kaha... woh to mera buhut khayal rakhtey hain" No mother he didn't say anything.... he takes good cares of me she had quickly wiped away her tears. "To phir kiya baat hai kyun dukhi ho itna?" Then what's the matter why are you so sad? Premlata had  inquired again. The maternal affection in her voice had stabbed Prachi's heart she had suffered long and her mother's absence in the past few days had mentally weakened her she lay her head in her mother's lap and sobbed silently. "Maa main jeena nahin chahti ....mujhey maut kyun nahin aa jaati... main mer kyun nahin jaati. Papa mujhey apney saath kyun nahin ley gaye?" Mom I don't want to live....why don't I die. Why didn't Papa take me with him? Premlata sat stunned whatever had happened to her daughter that had forced her to think on such lines. "Prachi hosh main to ho... kiya bol rahi ho?" Prachi are you in your senses....what are you saying? Premlata had chided her sternly making her sit up she wiped away her tears "Pareshaniyan kis ki zindagi main nahin hoti to kiya sab log marney ki khwahish kerney lagtey hain?"  Who doesn't have problems in their life does that all the people should start wishing for death? 

Taking her face in her hands Premlata had tenderly kissed Prachi on the forehead "Batao kiya baat hai..... kyun pareshaan ho?" Tell me what's wrong... why are you so worried? she had asked gently this time. "Maa Shashank.... " Mom Shashank...Prachi had hiccuped "Woh kyun mera peecha nahin chorta?" Why doesn't he leave me alone? she had questioned miserably the one question Premlata had no answer to. It was bad enough that a man like Shashank had ever been associated with the Shahs particularly Prachi, Milind had stopped outside the open doorway of his room. He had come up to get his car keys but seeing Prachi  sobbing on the bed had him glued to the spot should he leave her in that condition... he pondered when he had heard voices emanating from within. Advancing a few paces he saw Premlata softly kissing Prachi's forehead. He could not hear their conversaton from his vantage point besides he considered it wrong to eavesdrop but his ears pricked when he heard his name being mentioned during the conversation. "Kiya Milind ko malum hai.... is baarey main?" Does Milind know of this? Premlata had asked Prachi who sat dazed her beautiful face devoid of any expression, "Nahin maa" No Prachi had denied Milind's knowledge on the subject.

Gauging by their expressions Milind realized his mother in law wanted him to know about something but Prachi was in no mood of enlightening him what so ever. Well whatever it was it would have to wait as Preeti had rushed past him like a bullet shot with precision right then landing straight at her mother's feet with a thud. Both Premlata and Prachi had been startled at her sudden appearance and then laughed aloud to see her sit there very much obfuscated. Picking her up in her arms Prachi had gently rubbed her small bottom on which she had sit hard minutes before. "Chot to nahin lagi meri gurya ko" Did my doll get hurt? Prachi fussed over her while she smiled kissing Prachi's cheek in response "Nayi Mumma" No Mumma she replied bravely. Premlata had been relieved to see Prachi's attention being diverted and she had thanked God silently for making Preeti a part of their lives touching her face lovingly. "Dekho Prachi ab tum akeli nahin ho tumhara pati, tumhari beti, tumhara ghar in sab ko tumharey saath or saharey kii zarurat hai. Jahaan tak mainey Milind ko jaana hai woh eik buhut acha insaan hai tumhain kabhi koi dukh nahin puhunchaiyga lekin tum bhi us sey kuch mat chupana... vishwas har rishtey kii neev hota hai beta or tum dono key rishtey main koi darar aaye yeh mujh sey sehen nahin hoga." Listen Prachi you'r not alone now. Your husband, your daughter and your home all of them need your assistance and support. As far as I know Milind he's a very nice man he'll never hurt you in any way but you must tell him the entire truth. Trust is the basis of all relationships and if there's a problem in your relationship with him I won't be able to bear it.

Milind had sauntered in then presuming their conversation coming to an end. He felt like an intruder but he had to check on Preeti the fall seemed bad she had caught her foot in the carpet and he hoped she hadn't bruised herself. "Tum dono baatein kero main chalti huun" You both chat I'll leave now Premlata had left the room. Preeti had started jumping on the matress forgetting her hurting bottom, it was one of her favourite activities the high she got out of it made her giggle with pleasure. Though Milind had gotten her a trampoline for that same purpose she never failed to make the most of her time on the bed. "Milind dekhiye issey kitni shararti ho gayi hai abhi to giri thi" Milind just look at how naughty she's become she just had a fall Prachi had tried to make conversation with Milind. She realized she hadn't been very enthusiastic about his offer downstairs but it was not Milind's fault that she felt scared to the bone. Sitting down beside her Milind held on to one of Preeti's hands letting her continue with her game that way she wouldn't jump off the bed then and not disturb them either. "Prachi kal raat key liye I'm sorry" Prachi I'm sorry for last night Milind had apologized he simply could not see Prachi so broken because of his statements the previous night. Prachi had looked up at him in wonder "Aap ney kuch ghalat nahin kiya Milind phir maafi kyun maang rahey hain?" You didn't do anything wrong then why are you apologizing? she had inquired amazement evident from her tone.

"Prachi mujhey koi haq nahin hai terey beetey kal key baarey main jaanney ka, humara rishta sirf eik dikhava hai or yeh shayad main bhulney laga tha.... but I promise aagey sey aisa nahin hoga. Main kabhi tujh sey koi sawaal nahin kerunga, na hee kuch janney kii koshish kerunga per uss waqt ka intizaar kerunga jab tuu khud mujhey sab kuch bataiyegi" Prachi I have no right to probe about your past, our relationship is a farce and I had started forgetting that. But i promise this won't happen in the future. I'm not gonna ask you anything neither will i desire to know anything but Ill time when you'll confide in me yourself saying so he had wiped a stray tear on her cheek with his index finger. "Nahin Milind aap ney koi ghalati nahin kii main hii shayad kuch zyaada emotional ho gayi merey beetey kal main ab sirf yaadein hain or un main sey  kuch aisi hain jinhain main bhool jaana chahti hun." No Milind you've not wronged in any way I just got carried away. My past just holds memories some of which i do not wish to remember anymore She had stated truthfully her mother had asked her to be honest and that was all the honesty she could muster for the moment maybe someday she could find enough courage to tell him the whole truth.

Preeti obviously tired of her antics had stopped and now lay flat on the bed panting heavily completely out of breath. Milind had pulled her in his arms checking her out to see if she had received serious injuries but she seemed fine. "Papa ichecleam!" she had demanded as Milind raised his eyebrows at the sudden desire for it "Ice cream khaani hai gurya ko?" My baby wants to eat icecream?and she had shaken her curly head vigorously in assent. "Pehley Mumma sey kaho smile kare phir ice cream" Ask your mother to smile first then icecream  he had put his condition forward. Preeti had eyed Prachi dubiously getting to her feet she walked to Prachi "Mumma smile" she implored. Prachi had laughed in amusement after a while watching her comical face as she pouted feigning to be upset on the delay in Prachi's reaction. "Papa mumma smile.. bash" she had flashed a grin to her father who had kissed her spontaneously. "Bas meri jaan ab tayyar ho jao jaldi se... tuu bhi Prachi" Alright sweety now get ready fast...you too Prachi he had informed her and Prachi had shaken her head in turn. Well finally both the girls were happy he had thought watching them head for the washroom together.

It had been a month since Prachi had shifted to Mishra house it astounded Milind at times as to how his house had started feeling like a home now warm and inviting. He liked coming  back from a tiring day at work to a welcoming family each evening. His father's face shone with satisfaction serenity etched on it as he'd watch Preeti busy with Prachi. He had hoped for stability in his son's life and had received more than he had desired his son had brought him all the happiness in the world. Prachi had done what medication had not the time she spent with Baba talking to him, cajoling him to take medicines regularly and taking care of the smallest of his whims had breathed new life in the old man. Ofcourse Milind had noticed that and there had been times when he had wished for a miracle to happen, for Prachi to forget Shashank and to accept him as her soul mate. Often when she'd lie asleep he'd stare at her for hours committing her slumbering image to memory, sometimes he'd touch her ever so softly so as not to awaken her to confirm of her being real. He realized he had lost his heart to her but he had promised himself never to  enlighten her about his feelings lest she felt the need to abandon her true love in light of his assistance to her family.

He knew she felt indebted to him he had seen it in her eyes often she'd cry in the nights wiping her tears away when she'd hear him turn and he well he had now come to understand her more than himself. He was aware of her likes and dislikes what made her happy and sad when she'd be upset and to what lengths she went to keep him and his family contented. He owed a lot to her not only had Bua bought his fake story of being happily married also Baba had certainly started looking healthier his blood pressure remained very much in control these days and he didn't complain of a paining chest every so often.  Premlata and Bua had hit it off since day one both shared a common passion for cooking and often all the women would be seen cooking new assortments in the kitchen. Ramu Kaka couldn't have been more happier with the situation he had many evening's off which meant quality time for listening to Rafi Sahib.

That evening Prachi had been making snacks to serve with tea when Preeti had returned from her afternoon activities in the garden with Ramu Kaka. They had spent a happy hour together  he had kept a vigilant watch while she jumped on the tampoline taking to the swings next.  Prachi had thought she'd finish off with her work by the time Preeti returned but she'd run late making samosas under Bua's watchful eyes. "Mumma!" Preeti had called from halfway through the stairs rubbing her droopy eyes. The first thing Preeti did after stepping inside was to search for Prachi not having found her in the room she had made her way downstairs. "Preeti" Prachi had called appearing in the doorway to the kitchen directing her to come down to her she returned to take the samosas out of the hot oil and placed them in a plate. Preeti had meanwhile found Naintara and her plate filled with chips. It was a wonder how Naintara always busied herself munching on one eatable or the other right now too she sat crunching chips under her teeth. Preeti had been hungry her little tummy growled as she eyed the plate longingly. Milind had returned home then his meeting being cancelled he had taken the day off and had entered the hall to be greeted with a rather grim spectacle.

Bua sat dozing on the sofa while Baba patiently awaited the samosas his daughter in law had promised him with tea. Preeti tired of waiting for her mother had walked upto Naintara and had picked up her plate of crisps boldly before stuffing a fistful in her own small mouth. Naintara was shocked at the child's cheekiness and was further aggravated when Preeti refused to return her the plate. "Preeti mainey kaha dey do mujhey" Preeti I said give it to me she glared at the child standing in her panties and vest defiantly gripping the plate. "Nayi!" No Preeti replied angrily before running away with it knocking over the bowl of oil placed for Bua's foot massage on the table in haste. In a trice Naintara's new suit had been turned into a canvas painted with oil she stood staring at it horrified. She had just bought the suit and it had cost her a fortune not to mention Bua's icy remarks while she handed her the money citing it as utter waste on a single suit. Watching her stand dejected and irritated Preeti had burst out laughing when something bad had happened, a furious Naintara had slapped Preeti hard on her face. The sound of her hand meeting Preeti's cheek had  resounded in the hall Milind had frozen in his tracks while Prachi had emerged from the kitchen then. It was not when she saw Naintara raise her hand at the child again did she understand what had happened but Prachi had been by a very stunned Preeti's side as quick as a flash. Before Naintara could strike her again Prachi had caught her wrist in mid air jerking it away outraged "Khabardar jo meri beti per haath uthaya to" Don't you dare raise your hand to my daughter she had warned Naintara furiously.

"Zara tameez nahin sikhayi issey saarey kaprey kharab ker diye merey" You've not taught her any manners she spoilt my clothes Naintara had admonished her. "Kaprey duusrey aa jaeingey tumharey liye, aaj tak mainey iss per haath nahin uthaya isskey Papa ney issey kabhi ghussey main chua tak nahin or tumney issey thappar maara? Kaisey Naintara? Himmat kaisey hui tumhari issey thappar maarney kii?" You'll get new clothes, I've never raised my hand over her, her father's never touched her in anger then how dare you slap her? How Naintara? Prachi had lashed out at a shocked Naintara. Bua had awoken amidst the pandemonium and Baba had watched silently he certainly had not liked the way Naintara had hit Preeti she was afterall a child and it was but natural of her to act michieviously. "Ab bas bhi karo bahu kiya jaan lo gi Taara ki..." Stop it now are you gonna hang her for it Bua had reprimanded Prachi. "I'm sorry Bua lekin aagey sey agar Naintara ney Preeti per haath uthaya to main bhuul jaungi keh woh yahaan mehmaan hai. Preeti kii maa abhi zinda hai or merey hotey huey koi uss per haath uthaye yeh main bardasht nahin kerungi" I'm sorry aunt but if Naintara raises her hand over my daughter the next time I'm gonna forget she's a guest here. Preeti's mother is alive and I won't see anyone subjecting her to any kind of abuse saying so Prachi had picked up a mute Preeti in her arms and had left for her room.  

😊 

Part 44 pg 11.
Part 45 pg 23.
Part 46 pg 34
Part 47 pg 50
Part 48 pg 61
Part 49 pg 71
Part 50 pg 80
Part 51 pg 90
Part 52 pg 101
Part 53 pg 112
Part 54 pg 122
Part 55 pg 130
Part 56 pg 140
Part 57 pg 157
Part 58 (A & B) pg 167
Part 59 pg 184
Part 60 pg 192
Edited by blind horizon - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krangara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Me first, Munee...........πŸ€—

Mimicking Preeti, "Munee Maasi, Munee Maasi, Krithika Aunty kahaan hai?  Papa ushe bahut missh kar rahen hain!!!!!!!!"🀣

Gosh, Gudiya is adorable, but when will MICHI confess their feelings for each other? πŸ€“

Hopefully, NEVERRRRRRRRR.......mwuaahahahaa😈
soul76 thumbnail

Originally posted by: krangara

Me first, Munee...........πŸ€—

Mimicking Preeti, "Munee Maasi, Munee Maasi, Krithika Aunty kahaan hai?  Papa ushe bahut missh kar rahen hain!!!!!!!!"🀣

Gosh, Gudiya is adorable, but when will MICHI confess their feelings for each other? πŸ€“

Hopefully, NEVERRRRRRRRR.......mwuaahahahaa😈

Yeah hun Preeti jaan is a cutie pie..... wonder if she even remembers Krithika aunty!!!! πŸ˜†
soul76 thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel's life

me too here thanks mueeπŸ˜ƒ

Hey hun me here too hope I don't lose my readers cuz of this thread switch....
krangara thumbnail
😑You are sidelining the adorable Kitto, Munee, and she is not gonna spare you for that!!!!!!! 😭 *sighhhhhhhhh*
soul76 thumbnail

😑You are sidelining the adorable Kitto, Munee, and she is not gonna spare you for that!!!!!!! 😭 *sighhhhhhhhh*

Yes hun I'm sidelining you .... sorry but it's time Preeti got her share of limelight..... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† isn't it generous of me to have let you starr in a max of three parts the most anyone has starred in..... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
krangara thumbnail

Originally posted by: blind horizon

Yes hun I'm sidelining you .... sorry but it's time Preeti got her share of limelight..... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† isn't it generous of me to have let you starr in a max of three parts the most anyone has starred in..... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

😑Kitto is far more interesting than this Gudiya who hardly does anything more than jump on beds! πŸ˜†

soul76 thumbnail

😑Kitto is far more interesting than this Gudiya who hardly does anything more than jump on beds! πŸ˜†

Hun she's a child what else isshe supposed to do thappar bhi to par gaya bechari ko.... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† oh Kitto I'll fit you in somewhere don't. Me off to bed now see ya hun bubye.😊
krangara thumbnail

Originally posted by: blind horizon

Hun she's a child what else isshe supposed to do thappar bhi to par gaya bechari ko.... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† oh Kitto I'll fit you in somewhere don't. Me off to bed now see ya hun bubye.😊

πŸ˜‰You better keep up your promise!hehehehe

Aww hun...just pulling your leg!😳

Bye, sweets!
Edited by krangara - 15 years ago
KillGul thumbnail
Munee  u updated the FF.thank god u never Sandy Promises us like Sangee.

Shtt.... as BT style Milind dint hear the full convo of PL and Prachi.

So duffer is feeling and touching prachi when she was fast asleep.

OMG How dare naintara to slap my gudia Preeti.nice Prachi gave back to her...and what is with Milind...seeing the tamasha....hope atleast he will follow prachi  to the room....will he...did i ask for moon.
i really want to see milind pacifying angry prachi and want to see MICHI comforting Preeti ...i want a sweet MICHI with preeti Moment.