Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 15 years ago

yaar he didn't let anyone down seriously there was this scene which mad ehim sick caz it was so brutal kind of scene he said when he shot it  he couldn't sleep whole night and he threw up caz he was feeling this bad fo doing that to mini as it was the first day they shot and i watched it and i thank God that i wa salone in theeatre caz i was almost screaming NO NO NO Thank God he stopped but the acting was top notch actually u can see the real evil in that

srklicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
OMGGG  realy just rembers shah in devdas he shoot a scne n got sick n OMgggggg u watched in theatehr alone wooooooow u n immu alone ahahah
yeah mario me and imrn all alone jsuyt mini was there😆  to bug us it was funny at times  and yeah shah got sick too but that was caz he drank too much right? but he got sick caz he didn't want to do that to mini
srklicious thumbnail
ahahha yeah mini was there ahh to bad its ok next time n OMg do u know mohit aka bhart of dulhan is also participating in nach balye ahahah OMg cant wait for it
*Nishi* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wooowwww 🤣 i havent seeen kidnap yet  
umm  plz read the rules before joining my cc

and yeah mario mini was there  to ruin it but u know what's painful seein imran bleeding  at the end i was shocked i was like no this can't happen but then thank god it was just a natak
srklicious thumbnail
awwwww realy n Omg how was my sanju baba;s acting
wida thumbnail
congo on 4th one..i like the namee
ShaFiLICIOUS thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey wids nothin much just came from school...u?
wida thumbnail

Originally posted by: fizzwizz

yaar he didn't let anyone down seriously there was this scene which mad ehim sick caz it was so brutal kind of scene he said when he shot it  he couldn't sleep whole night and he threw up caz he was feeling this bad fo doing that to mini as it was the first day they shot and i watched it and i thank God that i wa salone in theeatre caz i was almost screaming NO NO NO Thank God he stopped but the acting was top notch actually u can see the real evil in that

you went alone
damn i cant wait to watch that movie yaar..
probably thursday...😭😆i wantt o watch it earlier