10/2 Shubh and Neha are married!

rajikaur14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
  • Gayatari shows the medical report to Parikishit who is shocked.
  • Neha hears Gayatari talking about her illness.
  • She asks Shubh why did you hide it from me. Why do you want to ruin your life by marrying me. She tells family members to stop the wedding.
  • Anusha walks in while Kartik is looking at the locket with shubh's name on it and he hides it. Anusha asks What is going on Kartik why are there so many gifts here did that malika gave it to you. He said no he is going to gift her a chain and a diamond ring since diamonds are girls best friend. Anusha says you never bring anything for me. He says you buy gifts for yourself everyday and Malika doesn't have anyone besides me. He says you have your friend Aryan tell him to bring it. He tells her to tell her mom to pay for those jewelries and she gets mad that he bought it with her mom's money and that too for another girl.
  • Shubh and Neha talk and Shubh says if I had found out about your Illness after marriage was I going to divorce. He said you changed me I can't leave you. He says I can't live without you and I will help you. The Parents are proud of him.
  • Kartik is behind the tree listening to everything and watching the wedding.
  • Pundit asks for Neda's parents as Kanya dan and Namarata's dad says he will do the Kanya dan.
  • Kartik goes into the mandir and is hiding and he is flowers while hidden.
  • Shubh and Neha are married they take blessing from everyone.

Part 2

• Adi teases Shubh that he has become one of us. All the guys share a funny moment.
  • Kartik leaves his gifts secretly with everyone else's.
  • Shubh goes to get water for Neha and he sees Kartik's gifts.
  • He remembers how he wanted the same gift.
  • He says Kartik Bhaiya allowed.
  • He tells Gayatari that Kartik had come as his is the only one who knows about the gift.
  • Namarata sees Kartik and he tells her not to tell anyone.
  • Gayatari asks Namarata if she seen Kartik and Namarata says no.
  • Parikishit gets mad as Gayatari is always mentioning kartik.
  • The newly weds comes home and Gayatari greets them does all the rituals.

Part 3

• Neha is in the room and Shubh walks in locks the door. Neha touches Shubh's feet saying she is touching her devta's feet. He has changed her life by giving her his love. Shubh gives her medicine. He says I will never leave you I will always love you. Very romantic scene.
  • Niam is working and Angad walks in and he hands Niam the monthly check. Angad drops the folder and it has his and suhana's pictures which are on the floor and Niam sees it and is shocked. THE END

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ch0c0lates thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Good decision by Shubh....and i am loving what Kartik is doing to Anusha.
Thanks for the update.

Sun-Love thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the great update. I'm sure Neha will get better soon now that everyone knows what's wrong and can take care of her.
hadah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
YEAH!!!
Finally,Shubh and Neha got married....
Shubh made a very good decision....
I'm so very happy....
Btw,I also like what Kartik is doing to Anusha(she deserves it) Haha...
Mizzme thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update balle balle shubh and neha r married i am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo glad the way kartik is treating anusha shame u deserve every bit of it
deenak thumbnail
Hi, I have missed loads of this serial,

what is wrong with Neha?

Thanks