bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

hi friends so here again with my update ..........so today on gandhi jayanti let's see our leader yudi .......what revolution bring in village and, in our shy and coy rani

over look mistakes

update:

rani sing prayer in temple and all are happy than yudi and all village people go to field(lagaan song is playing in back ground    baar baar haan) and yudi is delegating work to all man of village and they all are happy and feel motivated.........munshi and pandit also think that they have to help yudi otherwise people will doubt them......but suddenly chandu inform them that their old BEL has fallen down ........yudi is very shocked and run towards field and when chandu inform to rani and sumitra they also run towards field.............yudi is very sad seeing old BEL............and when rani and amma went there they see yudi is ploughing instead of BEl and tear rushed to rani's eyes

rani rushed towrds him and helped him............entire day yudi plough field and when he reached home in his room. he has rashes  and he has severe pain on his shoulder........rani looked at him through window and he feel sad for yudi.............she knock on yudi's room door and yudi cover his wounds with towel and ask her to come in
           rani ask him about his pain but yudi pretend to be alright but rani inform him that hia pain is very well visible on his face and give him LEP and leave the room

but when she pass by the window she saw yudi struggling with lep as it is very painful for him to apply lep by himself .......rani could not bear it and rush to the room and take lep from yudi's hand and start applying to yudi.............meanwhile munna and chandu see that and they are having fun with this spectacular veiw but when rani sees them they ask her to keep quiet and they come into the room without making any noise so yudi has no idea that they are in room

munna take lep from rani's hand and start applying yudi thinking that is rani tell "aapke haatho main kitnaa jaadoo hain ki aapke aatho ke naajook sparsh se jaise humaaraa saaraa dard gaayaab ho gayaa"

and he seed rani standing infront of him and laughing. yudi turn and sees munna yudi feel embarrassed and munna repeat yudi's dailogue that his hands are very soft and than they run away

when rani tried to go away yudi held her hand and stop her.........he stand up and look into her eyes and tell her passionately"aapne humaari har mushkil main humaaraa saath diyaa hain......aap humeshaa eesi tarahaa humaare saath rahenaa.....kyunki aapke bina hamaari jindagi adhoori hain"

and than they have eye lock and suddenly amma call rnaia nd she ram away.........and suddenly yudi hear tinkling of payal and rani is standing near window.......they smile looking at each other and yudi feel very happy and shy too

rani, munna and chandu went to temple and hand over money to pandit but when pandit sees those money he is not happy as those were very little money but rani assure that the village people cannot give money in one go so they will give in installment

and they leave greedy pandit and munshi to feel happy upon counting money
  but on her way rani remember that she for got the pigibank along with money so she wants to go and get it back but chandu .offer his help

when he reached there pandit and musnhi are planning to grab all the money that has been given by village people and not giving a single penny to royal people
but chandu listen everything and they threaten him that if he will tell anybody about it they will chop his feet andhands and make him begger in town

he get scared and take pigibank and rush towards rani and munna
rani has doubt about chandu 's perplexity and she ask him about his fear

comment :love small yura scene and the way we wanted yudi to held rani's hand and stop her  yes it was there
other than that my poor yudi working hard my heart wrench but did not enjoy that scene much .......though felt pain for him and thought not necessary
Edited by bsingapury - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Thanks beena.. It was great with that handholding scene.. When they showed the break I thought its over but thankfully they contd and showed till Rani was out of sight for him....I loved that scene.. Must watch..
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yes monu that was like treat after first scene........and i also felt that rani will run away but seh was standing and looking into his eyes ..........so people rani slowly getting comfortable and for that yudi have to show some passion or he has to show some desperation waht say
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
A passionate 😍 desperate ☺️ ooooh bring it on.. I just love the way he looks at her.. That itself sets screen on fire..☺️☺️☺️
Nisha_07 thumbnail
A passionate, desperate, masterful Yudi..I can't even think about it.

Thanks Beena for the update 👍🏼 
aksn thumbnail
Thanks Beena..
good to see U.
yurafan thumbnail
Ohn...thanks BIna you knwo after reading your udpdates I came to knwothat there is dialouge beween Rani aand Yudi as I was watching online video from some other site as IF was creating some lgin problem for me as I told ya guys,,,,,but the monent I got in and go through your updates I wa like mad see what I missed and whatched the whole sho MY god only hand holding scene was killing and after seeing passionate Yudi I was like this is all we wanted looks like HUG will be there soon...but I like todays's espisode more than yesterday'sa sit has great YURA moment and U R right it was painful seeing Yudi doing all thi....but if it was needed for YURA hug no problemm chalega...Mind blowing one!
thank U!
autoriksha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for this update Beena. Its a Ghandhi Jyanti too what a way to remember our gandhi bapu.
Jinal27 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: monu1101

A passionate 😍 desperate ☺️ ooooh bring it on.. I just love the way he looks at her.. That itself sets screen on fire..☺️☺️☺️

couldn't agree with you more!! ☺️☺️
Jinal27 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
and thanks for a wonderful update Beena!!!!!