Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 15 years ago
Plz forgive me for opening a seperate topic for this..but i was curious to know whether or not they showed raas leela with Krishna and Radha...There r no updates so i can't confirm..if yes then which episode was it?

Regards
Charu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aradhana87 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
As far as I know, Raasleela is not shown.
TheEngineer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ras-leela is the only scene where Radha and Krishna dance together for a long time... I think either Mrunal or Pooja or both are not comfortable with dance, so Ekta has decided not to show Ras-Leela.. I can't think of any other explanation. Ekta has been fond of showing her characters dancing whenever she gets a chance in all the serials... So the only reason is that either her Krishna or Radha is not a good dancer...
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think Ekta decided to speed up the show and go directly into the main phase of the story (adult protagonists). This is probably a reaction to the TRPs and negative criticisms. The change in the costumes itself is indicative of that. That's probably why things were rushed for episodes leading up to the leap resulting in things being skipped over.

It is even possible that this was due to pressure from the channel itself and not Ekta panicking: recently with the rise of Colors even Star Plus has felt some pressure; 9X is still struggling you know.
Edited by Kal El - 15 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
the way it was publicized in the media that Ekta is looking for a baby who was born on janmastami to play the role of Krishna, it looked as if the story of krishna wud be shown for months if not years! how many minutes was tht baby shown in MB anyways 😊 and now after the leap, has krishna grown up or no?