kshre25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I'm really tired today, so i'm just going to write the highlights, it was a lot of people yelling at everyone anyway.

All three siblings are thinking of each other and their good old days. Nil looks at baby pictures and is crying her eyes out. Prince tells Nan that what happened is wrong, but what you did was right otherwise who knows what Nan woudl have done. Once the baby is born and she sees us giving a lot of love to the child she will leave and everything will be fine again.

Raja is praying to Ganpati and says why did you let the happiness fade away from our house. How can I bid you farewell with a smile on my face now? (He's talking about visarjan) He apologizes to God and says he wont' be at the pooja tomorrow.

Next day everyone is at the pooja looking gloomy. First time Nil is shown visually upset with Nan. Fatema asks about Raja and NIl says he won't come. Everyone does aarti and remembers the day the Ganpati was brought in the house, as Ganpati leaves Raja looks sadly from above.

Raja is signing the new papers and Sujit asks him to think again. When he's done signing he calls for Nan and everyone comes down. He hands her the papers but Nan says I only want my share. Raja says I don't know how to divide I told you that already and orders her to take it. but before she can take them. Nil takes them from his hand and tares them. Nil says Nan how can you do this? For you own kid you will take everything away from your brothers kids. Raja yells at Nil telling her not to come between them, its an issue between brother and sister. Nil says no today I will talk and you have your kids 'kasam' if you try to stop me. Raja doesn't say a word after that.

Nil starts with the emotional drama. I even kept quiet about Mukti cause you said in this lies the happiness of the family and trusted you blindly. She asks who are you doing this all for? For a prostitute. Everyone is shocked.

Nil apologizes to Raja for hiding this, but says its true. Prince gets mad and says stop bhabhi. Mukti jumps in and says I told you Prince no one will accept me. Prince tells Nil to apologize to Mukti. At thsi Raja gets mad and says you are forgetting who you are talking to. She is your bhabhi. Prince says no, everyone else has forgotten about respect and thats why they are insulting a good respected person. Amber says you can't talk to bhai raja like that and that to for a person like Mukti. Prince says Amber dont' say a word against Mukti otherwise I will forget you are Nan's brother.
Prince says to Nan why are you quiet? I am ashamed of you. Raja say you are insluting my sister she has alwasy been with you on your decisions He says Mukti is also someone's sister I can't watch her be insulted. Nan just keeps looking at Prince

Preview: Raja takes kumkum and uses it to divide the house in half

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

universe thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.
Why isn't Nandani saying anything? She could tell Prince that Nilima is right. But this is the drama side of the world....nothing happens at the right time..😃

Neets thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.  I think Prince need some mental treatment
Guardian Angel thumbnail
Wow, so Nil did tell that Mukti is a prostitute👏  That should have been an eye opener for Prince but obviously it was not  Thanks for the nice update😛
NASEEBA thumbnail
hope nandinee say some thing...