Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Whatever,Ignored

Ok guys continue the storyy😳

Your welcome Shrarti😊
Edited by am_786 - 15 years ago
-Nadii- thumbnail
** Viewbie Note ** Guyss this is only a game, please keep you to the game & don't start personal fights.. & Plzz do not use bad words.. Or next time I need to take serious action...

Love Nadz

Originally posted by: am_786

Whatever,Ignored

Ok guys continue the storyy😳

Your welcome Shrarti😊

Sure Nadia ...

By the way Miss Aminah ... PM me whatever u wrote before ... 😉 I think it's time for me to work on you! 😆😆
CrazyChatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
so, where are we starting again??? from the beginning??? oh, and sry if i caused the fight... coz i thought it was like...

once upon there was a princess named...

mahi's walking... along the road... etc (which means that the princess named mahi was walking along the road... and there is reasonable explanation for this too... like maybe mahi was actually driving, then her car broke down, and she cudn't see help for any miles on tt sunsaan sadak, so she got out of her car and started walking along the road.....)

so, i just continued from there..... and by mahi-lover was the first to reply, but maybe she just forgot tt u have to start from the sentence the last person ended with..... but its necessary to note tt u need not mention or put the last sentence of the previous person who replied, before u, to continue ur story...

just put the dots/ fullstops (i.e. "...............")

Once upon a time there was a princess named...

mahi who was sitting quitely by the river, looking at the reflection of the moon in the still river water when something dropped in the middle of the image, and caused ripples that momentarily distorted tt perfect reflection of the moon... mahi looked up and around to see what caused the disturbance, and saw.......