why crocodile tears Nandini learn from Gu

muscleprotein thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Yestreday's crocodile tears of nandini 🀣 had me is splits!! what does Madamji( edited on Devo's recommendation)  to the LADY  think SHE can have her cake and eat it too!!
one -she lies to her hubby and
 then when daughter tries  to ask her she does not open up!!
ANd to top it all she is responsible for the  accident she caused her daughter!, in the first place! Thank YOU NandiniπŸ‘
Now when Daughter refuses medicines from her she walks away and sheds crocodile tears saying what use of this son who she did not ever  set eyes on  before??  she almost killed her daughter??
Where was all this reasoning earlier Nandiniji!!
What is the use of crying over spilt milk now???  and all the assoicated natak baazi with it???

Why don't you take a leaf out of Ganga's book?? Will do you loads of good!!
 Look at how she is handling an even more diificult front  and a challenging situation with such Grit and determination!! She is not bursting  into tears at the drop of a hat!!
Gangaji pls go and resuce Nandiniji and tell her that today's woman is  not associated with  just Tears!!

OOps forgot to add: memebrs of esteeemed DT team ranging from Brightness to Darkness this is what was shown in the Kyunki episode yesterday and I analysed the scenes the way I percieved!!
Thanks
Edited by muscleprotein - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Devanshi* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Lata ben too much..

PS: Plz don't relate Madamji to anybody since in Kyunki its copyrighted word by Mihir for Tulsi
Mrignaini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
First of all, Nandini is in no way responsible for Bhoomi's accident. She never wished for her daughter to be harmed.
And it was Bhoomi's carelessness in the first place that caused her accident; she should have focused on her driving instead of trying to phone Karan simultaneously! Nandini's is no way responsible for the accident.

And the tears due to the pain of losing her son in no way make it crocodile tears!!! But I guess the accusing and targetting has become a daily occurence anyway.πŸ˜‰
Also Ganga has no relation to Nandini's track and as far as I'm aware comparisons aren't even allowed.

muscleprotein thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Devanshi*

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Lata ben too much..

PS: Plz don't relate Madamji to anybody since in Kyunki its copyrighted word by Mihir for Tulsi

oops sorry devo I beeter not get caught for plagiarism !! πŸ˜† will coreect it, what shd I call her?? πŸ˜ƒ
*Devanshi* thumbnail

Originally posted by: muscleprotein

oops sorry devo I beeter not get caught for plagiarism !! πŸ˜† will coreect it, what shd I call her?? πŸ˜ƒ

anything...translate Madamji into hindi and make it behen...anything dat cums 2 ur mind
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Lata, you are too muchπŸ˜†

How the hell would you know the pain of a mother? πŸ˜†. You got to return that "Best Mother" award that you got from charity........And how would you know what is being a woman? What is this "dard, aansoo, khoon, pati-patni-mistress" etc etc. You are a mere "normal" human being πŸ˜†

Tears and tears...people love to see some Characters crying. Remember Ekta or smriti said once "T**s increase when my bahus cry"πŸ˜†.......

They are trying to show all kinds of women, weak and strong !!!! and they are trying to give all types of flavours in the show......you got Nandini to cry, Mohini to dance and romance, Ganga to fight the injustice and Damini -Vaidehi to plot and plan !!!! And finally Tulsi maiya to give lectures, /baa to do the rosary and Bhoomi to do "spying".........why are you complaining? πŸ˜†
*Devanshi* thumbnail
🀣...Ritu ben...ur tripple muchhhh..πŸ˜†

BTW Smriti n Ekta both have said...

Smriti in KWK:  Ekta tells me "damn,you have to cry..my T*** go high when you suffer"...

DeSiPride05 thumbnail

When they started the serial, Nandini's character was far better than they r portraying right now.  It is indeed a disappointing turn of the dispostion.  I see her more grey than ever and I believe it is high time they bring the other wife who was far better back with dignity and get rid of Nandini.  It is really potentially better for the serial too as it is sinking like titanic 😭. 

Edited by DeSiPride05 - 15 years ago
pikku05 thumbnail

oh god there  soooooooooo many members in virani family why only nanz?πŸ˜† πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†watever she did was 4 substantial reasons which is already reveald now πŸ˜†πŸ˜³bash the kreative directors 4 further stupidity watever it is ght r doin their bezt n it is only coz of them  tat mozt of people hapn 2 watch this crapπŸ˜†πŸ˜³

DeSiPride05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4952546147

oh god there  soooooooooo many members in virani family why only nanz?πŸ˜† πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†watever she did was 4 substantial reasons which is already reveald now πŸ˜†πŸ˜³bash the kreative directors 4 further stupidity watever it is ght r doin their bezt n it is only coz of them  tat mozt of people hapn 2 watch this crapπŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Seems like many Virani members are getting flawless as oppose to Nandini. πŸ˜‰.  Any way the reason however revealed does not justify. does it?  If your husband gave you his swear you just stop not go forward.  Clear violation of the marital vow, and tehrefore the character is now losing the charm.πŸ˜†