Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gingerly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Oh gosh can someone please tell me what the hell happened today.  Wasn't Ganga suppose to find out the truth today, why the hell are we back to square one.  Why everytime Bani comes up with a plan for some reason or the other it back fires right in her face.  Now where is this story heading too.  Can they just stop dragging a storyline and just let the thing die a natural death.  Gosh it's becoming very frustrating now it's seems as though they want to prolong Meera's truth.😡😡😡
l0vey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
whole plan floppit. i figured... who tied up pritush though?
sweet_gurl61 thumbnail
Thanks for the updates. Great. 10 more hours and Pronita has no plan to get rid of Meera and the Mittal family. But, you have to expect the impossible in Kasamh Se. I just love Rishi. He's so funny.
ash2003 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thx.but i think ekta is dragging it too much.i mean it is more than a month this wedding is going on and still meera is keep wining.let's hope if something good will happened soon.
ven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the up date, you are very good in writing.

I really enjoyed your up date. keep it up.

clarissa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Seeing that Kasamh Se won't be ending immediately (no promos of new programs), I guess Pratyush's truth will be found out right at the wedding but Meera will save herself. And the evil lives on...🤢

But I love Rishi!!!