September 29: Written Update/Pics/Video

twin_sisters thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hello everyone.. how was your weekend ? here it poured all thru the weekend.. was couped up all the time .. πŸ˜• KS should be quite interesting this week...

Video thanks to Magnificient

Part 1

The show starts where Pritush is telling Shonali to come to the Shiv Mandir in an hour so that they can get married. Jigs tells Pronita that didnt I tell you .. good things happen to good people. She says that there is still an hour for the wedding but you will win your maha-yudh within the next hr. Pronita says that she cant wait. Her Ganga will finally be free from Meera's influence...

Krishna, Rano and Rashi are shopping something. Ganga is looking for Rishi. She finds him in the kitchen. She tells him that she has been looking for him all this time. She tells him that she is angry at him. She tells him that he is her friend but she comes thru someone else that she likes that Shonali and that he even proposed to her .. He tells her that he kind of likes her.. 😳 but he dosent understand why she is creating such a fuss about it. She is like how can you even like that Shonali 😲.... didnt you find anyone else.. πŸ˜† what did you like in her ... Rishi praises her that she is so beautiful... 😳 ... he asks her what is your problem ? she tells him that everything with Shonali is a problem .. πŸ˜† She just dosent like her ..Rishi tells her that so what, I like her ... Ganga is disgusted.. she tells him that his liking dosent matter anyways. If he likes someone then he should tell Ganga first,  and that any girl that will be his girlfriend will be of her choice and not his.. and she will definately be better than that Shonali ... (Ahem.. hello ...😲 ) so Rishi asks her what kind of girl should I like ? She says like me.. loving, caring, smart, intelligent, sweet... look for one ... Rishi tells her that she must be joking ... she tells him to look for one.. Rishi is like ya sure .. like you ... 😳 Pronita comes there and smiles .. he tells her that I was just coming to you to see if our plan is going the way we wnat it to (Oh BTW . he calls her Pronita Aunty ... ) Pronita tells him that yes, they are set to marry in an hour in the shiv-parvati mandir.. Pronita says that our plan will succeed only when Ganga will see Pritush and Shonali marry, but she says that Ganga's chude ki rasam ( i think thats what she said ) is there  and I dont know how I will get her there.. Rishi assures her that leave that to me. I sall make sure that Ganga will reach the Shiv-Parvati mandir on time.. πŸ‘

Pritush is getting ready talking to himself. He takes jwellery and money and keeps it in a briefcase. he says that atleast for a few days she should not know abt me.. He is about to leave when Ganga stops him from behind. She asks him where he is going. He lies that he is going to his friends house. She tells him that his friend has to wait. She tells him that she wants to go out with him and as this is her Bani Mom's hometown, she wants to explore it with him. Pronita is worried now what to do.. she says to Rishi that if Ganga does not let Pritush go, then their whole plan will be ruined.. Rishi tells her not to worry... he asks them where they are going.. she tells him they are going out and if he has any problem with that.. he says I am more than happy that you are going πŸ˜† but since you are getting married in 2 days, you should not really be even seeing each other. He says that Pritush is from US but you are from here. You should at least know.. Ganga says that we will be back soon, but Rishi insistes that its about following traditions and you have to follow them. Pritush too agrees that customs should be followed. He tells Ganga that we have to live together forever (LIAR !!) and if by following the customs, the people in the house will be happy, then we should follow them. Ganga agrees and Rishi is happy and Pritush is relieved ... he goes away.. Pronita comes there and wonders why Pritush came here.. Rishi tells her that whatever he is doing is for money and he came ther to get money,  shagun jewellery, etc. He says that it will be fun to catch such a person and that he and Shonali have already planned that when the truth comes out, people will beat them with chappals..πŸ˜†.. he says that he got some special chappals for that too .. Pronita wonders how Ganga will reach the temple... Rishi has a plan for that too...

Part 2

Pritush reaches the temple and Shonali is like finally you are here .. he asks the pandit if everything is ready. pandit tells him that everything is ready but there are no garlands. Pritush says that it dosent matter but Shonali insists that they should have the garlands. The pandit tells him that he can buy some at the shop outside the mandir. When he is gone, Shonali calls Rishi and asks him if he will come after the wedding is over. He tells her that ganga is coming and he is coming there. She tells him that after Pritush comes there she will not be able to call him so he better come fast.

Ganga tells Rishi that I came to Mt. Abu so many times but I never heard of the Shiv mandir before. He tells her that it dosent matter and that he just wants her to take blessings once before her wedding. They are on their way and on the other side Pritush and Shonali are getting married.. Ganga is shown walking towards the mandir and Pritush and Shonali take pheras. Just as Ganga reaches there the pundit says that the wedding is done. Ganga walks towards the groom and looks at him but his face is covered with the flowers...she just smiles and walks away.. the groom opens his face and its not Pritush. Rishi is baffeled .. he is wondering where Pritush and Shonali are.. Shonali is hiding behing the tree and he calls her to him. Rishi tells her to wait. Ganga tells Rishi that she tied the thread to the tree. Rishi tells her to go home as he has some work and he will come later ( Oh No. looks like something went wrong... πŸ˜•) Ganga thanks Rishi for bringing her there.

Rishi asks Shonali where Pritush is .. she says that he went to get the garlands and never came back.. she wonders if he got married to the phool-wali .. 🀣 .. Rishi wonders where he went.

Pronita too is like where did he go.. Shonali says that I too am thinking the same.. she said that I tried to call him so many times but it was unreachable. Pronita tells her to call again. Shonali's call goes thru but no one is talking. The phone is ringing when they try again and it it shown that it falls on the ground somewhere. They put the phone on speaker and they hear some train noise. Pronita says that there is either a train station/track nearby.. Rishi says how can we find out wher this place is.. Pronita says that I know this place well. Its Ramesh Mills.. Shonali says that lets not argue, Pronitaji is from Mt. Abu and she knows. She says lets go and get Pritush. Pronita tells Rishi that we cannot go with Shonali cause Pritus dosent know abt us. Shonali says that ok, tell me the ddress and I shall find out where he is.  Pronita tells her the directions and Shonali reaches the place...

Part 3

Pronita walks to Ganeshji and prays that her daughters future is in danger and to please help her. She asks for his help...

Shonali is looking for Pritush at the Ramesh Mills. She finds him gaged and bound to a chair. She asks him who did that to him. He says I dont remember. I was coming with the garlands and something happened from behind me and when I opened my eyes I was here. He tells her to take him away from there. She says that I had thought that today we are getting married. He says ya me too.. but right now I am not in the state.  Take me home and I will tell everyone the truth.

There Pronita is still praying and Meera comes there. She tells Pronita that its no use praying as even God cannot help her.She reminds her that she was to win in 2 days but she is nowhere even close to loosing. Today is Gagna's chuda rasam, tomorrow is the wedding and then bidai and she is not doing anything. She chides Pronita and tells her to save the tears for the day when she will be thrown out of Walia House.. Meera tells her that everyone is waiting for them in the hall and she will make sure that Pronita puts atleast one chuda for Ganga...😑

Rishi assures Pronita that he spoke to Shonali and that she has found Pritush but he is a little shaken up. But he has agreed to tell the family the truth about them... (I am sure that something wrong is going to happen..)

Pritush and Shonali come home. Adi asks him where he was the whole day. Ganga wants to know if they were together. Shonali says yes we were together, but before anyone asks us anything, we together want to tell you guys something.. Pritush says that he has something very imp to tell everyone abt him and Shonali...he says we have taken a decision and there is no pressure from everyone. He says that we have decided that we want to start a charity organisation ( I knew it ... 😲) the family is maha happy.. and he says that we will name it after Ganga.. the screen splits in 4 with Rishi, Meera, Pronita and Pritush-Shonali...

Tomorrow...

Jigs is in tears and she is telling Pronita that a person looses after God gives him a chance to react but you are backing out and she tells her that Bani you still have 10 hrs.. thats enough to change the whole world...

Sorry for all the delay .. I know we all wait for the updates ,.. but today was just a bad day with my laptop. lost my update a few times and had to rewrite it.  Also I thought it was my connection but looks like the site is slow today..

Looks like Meera and Pritush are together again... lets see what happens tomorrow now ... they will probably use all the last 10 hrs ...
Edited by twin_sisters - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poo6856 thumbnail

Is there any problem with India-Forums website?

It takes a whole lot of time to show up even with the fastest internet connection, believe me :- i would love to know if this happens to everyone or not, Thanks :)
Rainy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes, I am having the same problem.
bratz007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rainy

Yes, I am having the same problem.

same here

irene2008 thumbnail
where did part 2 go? 
Wulfrun thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yup   I'm experiencing the same problem it's quiet slow todayπŸ˜”
-Happy4Ever- thumbnail
Thanks for the update

Site is very slow today.  Did their plan backfire again? For how long this wedding will go over. I am thinking Prityush's truth will be out just at the time of his wedding with Ganga only. 
Edited by bahu - 15 years ago
Ezther thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
and here I thought it was just me............

yep it has been rather slow today
sharala thumbnail
and here i was thinking my network was the problem!

ok..
guess we wait and see when the rest of the update will show up!

so far so good
poo6856 thumbnail
Ah folks
Thanks a bunch for replying :)