only.asking thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Prem's getting ready in a white kurta outfit...preet and harman come in and do nautanki with prem.  Preet  says "PB, dekho kisssss-ko lekhar aya hoon..." with an emphasis on the Kiss. They want to spend time with him that they will not be able to after prem's married....very cute masti happens... with preet-harman giving ideas to Prem about how to get time off in the night to party after he's married.  They say he should fight with "bhabhi" who will then take him and his pillow and blanket and throw him out of the room....after that, prem and his bros can go party.  Prem says he has another idea... why not after harman and prem get married, they use the same mandap to get preet and ash married off, because it will be cheaper that way? Preet protests that he still wants to enjoy his freedom and falls to his knees and hugs pb.  All of them in a big group hug.  VERY CUTE.

Ratpal's mother comes with mehendi for Veera.  Everyone's (girls) are sitting down to get their mehendi done...including kullu... who's making some really poor jokes about the mehendi colour on her hand when she was getting married.  Harman blows a kiss to maya which kullu sees and gets surprised.  Maya gets Meher to blow a kiss back at Harman to cover up for what Kullu sees.  Meher's miserable. But she blows a kiss which Harman catches, looking at Maya and holds to his heart. Kullu on the other hand is wondering whose kiss is going to whom.  More emphasis on the word Kiss.

(Are they hinting at a big kiss scene??!)
End of Part I

Harman walks to Maya-Meher who are getting mehendi done together.... he takes Maya's hand and tells her that the colour will be very beautiful...then he holds Meher's face and goes close to her ear...looks at Maya and whispers i love you...Kullu is watching shocked.  Meher's terribly shocked....she jerks back, excuses herself and runs outside... she feels a tear on her cheek and starts crying... she remembers all the meher-harman moments, from the moment in the library to the moment at the antakshari where harman asks her to marry him...her tears fall on her mehendi and the colour runs.... it starts to rain... she turns around and sees --- PREET.

End of Part II

Preet walks up to Meher.  She says that her throat is hurting 'cause she ate mirchi and that's why she's crying.  Preet puts his fingers to her lips and says "The game that you two started has not remained a game, has it.  I know that you love harman bhai and that harman bhai doesn't love you." Meher looks at him.  Behind them in the house, Harman-Maya are standing together....Meher then runs and hugs Preet.  Preet hugs her back.

veera is all excited about her mehendi...kullu makes some statement that no-one understands but everyone laughs at... Preet is back at the party and flirting with manpreet, jaspreet when Ash comes and holds his ear... she says that there will be only preet at the party and that is "her preet". Preet sulks and escapes her...then she sulks.

Prem comes to Preet and tells him that he's going to Delhi. For a job...preet tries to wiggle out of it saying that he is no good at jobs and besides there are two-two marriages in the house and he has to be the center of the organisation and the fun...prem is trying to convince him that he won't find out until he goes and gives him a ticket.  Lallu comes down the stairs and tries to hit PReet saying that he is useless...he has been sending lots of job applications on Preet's behalf, but everyone is rejecting the applications! There is another cute scene where PRem is the barrier between lallu who is running to catch Preet, and Preet is trying to get away. Prem says that Preet is going to be great and will be better than everyone else in business. Lallu says that he is and always will be useless, and that Prem is always spoiling him.  Finally Prem says that he will go to Delhi.  Preet says how can you go, it's your wedding.  After all, the deal is with his (Prem's) friend. and it will be his wedding gift to Preet.

Heer is standing upstairs in a quiet corner and happily admiring her mehendi. Suddenly Prem comes very close to her ear and says "Alvida" into her hair. (!!!!! WHY??  )  Heer looks around, startled and says "Why?"  PRem says he's got to go for two days on business and he will be back after. She say sbut two days later is her birthday and she badly wanted to spend it with him.  She had been planning all her life to spend her birthday with him.  She is sad.  But she is Heer so she says it's okay, i'll spend it with you next year.  Prem's holding her face in his hands and says "Don't be sad, how will i be able to work if you are so unhappy?" Heer says that she had made so many plans -- there is a sweet list of wanting to capture the moment between sunrise and night, spending that time with him (Prem), be able to stand in front of a huge crowd of people and take their vows, that she has always been scared of crowds. Prem says that she will do all these things and that they will do it together.  He holds her face again. She is still sad and a little pouty.  He comes closer, takes her face in his hands, and looks at her. She holds his hands and looks back at him.  The episode ends on their close faces.

End of Part III

(Why did they keep talking about kisses in the rest of the episode??!!)

Edited by only.asking - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sagarvidya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx alot what is that kiss thing 😆
shabs_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thnx for the update, as always!

:)
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a lot! I do hope that there's gonna be a PH kiss ... I'm tired of their G-rated romance. Wait, even G-rated movies and shows have the leading pair kiss! So why not PH? If not an actual kiss, can they atleast imply it? 😛
shabs_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hey......seems like PREET wil be a love guru between harman and meher now - bt maybe he might start to like her in the process? neva know wot can happen..........................
fantastic21 thumbnail

Kind of ironic how Prem said that Preet can use the same mandap after he gets married....are the writers hinting to Preet marrying Heer. They are emphasizing Preet's marriage a lot.

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: shabs_89

hey......seems like PREET wil be a love guru between harman and meher now - bt maybe he might start to like her in the process? neva know wot can happen..........................

hope so...i wanna see them together...
scribbles thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
omgsh thankksss for theupdatee.. i'm in one of my lectures.. haha.. so i can't watch the show.. but i will soon.. today's show seems like it was funn (much needed mann).
and omgsh poor meher!
harman's such an unfeeling twit!
prefix3 thumbnail
thanks for the update! is Meher starting to like "Harmanji'?
cookies10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow wow wow!
Thanks Alot!
Update Soon x