most memorable moment....

mystified thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hey guys...

i know there is a great hue and cry over the changes in this forum....so it is upto us to keep this forum going with our discussions......i hope all of u agreee

i just had this idea....share ur most memorable moment in lrl (any season)

as for me...

season 1: Raj teaching naina to dance and when he told naina the truth about navin's death.

season 2: well point 1857!!!

season 3: well i have not much of an idea but in case u ppl have pls do share it.

take care...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
great topic hun .....

well i have loads ........ emm

Naina and raj dance scene was my fav in season one .... but so was those hugs, and every time he said Naina 'ah' singh .... and when he said believe in your self because i believe in you .... oooh ... oooh ...oooh and the time the cadets went to the daba lol ๐Ÿ˜†.... and the chikoo chandok thing .... and the time Pooja threatened to commit suicide ๐Ÿ˜†and when Alekh and Naina made a bet and Naina said if she won the bet he will have to give up his daroo ...  when Huda passed Naina a note and rajveer told her to read it ... and it said some thing like banda kya bore hain ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† and the mentorship program ... the mud scene... shalini sleep walking and Huda saving her ... and again shalu sleep walking and slapping Niar ๐Ÿ˜† Yudi becoming a girl ...  Ritu walking in on Raj while he was in a towel .... same with Pooja ... Raj running out of the hospital ... Abhimanyu walking around the academy in a towel due to Raj's bet .... ๐Ÿ˜† the red saree scene and the point 1857 scene .๐Ÿ˜ณ... the scene with Yudi's dad where he thinks he gets a heart attack but some one was mixed in his coffee .... Neelu flirting with Alekh ...

oh god theres loads i'll get back when i remember more .... lol
404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: iqbal-pallavi

great topic hun .....

well i have loads ........ emm

Naina and raj dance scene was my fav in season one .... but so was those hugs, and every time he said Naina 'ah' singh .... and when he said believe in your self because i believe in you .... oooh ... oooh ...oooh and the time the cadets went to the daba lol ๐Ÿ˜†.... and the chikoo chandok thing .... and the time Pooja threatened to commit suicide ๐Ÿ˜†and when Alekh and Naina made a bet and Naina said if she won the bet he will have to give up his daroo ...  when Huda passed Naina a note and rajveer told her to read it ... and it said some thing like banda kya bore hain ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† and the mentorship program ... the mud scene... shalini sleep walking and Huda saving her ... and again shalu sleep walking and slapping Niar ๐Ÿ˜† Yudi becoming a girl ...  Ritu walking in on Raj while he was in a towel .... same with Pooja ... Raj running out of the hospital ... Abhimanyu walking around the academy in a towel due to Raj's bet .... ๐Ÿ˜† the red saree scene and the point 1857 scene .๐Ÿ˜ณ... the scene with Yudi's dad where he thinks he gets a heart attack but some one was mixed in his coffee .... Neelu flirting with Alekh ...

oh god theres loads i'll get back when i remember more .... lol

Ditto ditto...in simple words i love all  RN scenes๐Ÿ˜‰
mystified thumbnail
hey yazz๐Ÿ˜ƒ i can see that u have watched lrl rather closely ๐Ÿ˜†but that is why i gave the topic as 'mpst memorable moment' the real difficulty is to pick one or two moments that capture ur full attention๐Ÿ˜ณ...

i think all of u would comment keeping this in mind๐Ÿ˜Š....

i know we all enjoyed all rn seens๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...to be specific all seens with raj in it๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ....

but again try and point out that 1 thing which held u still๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ฒ...

p.s see yazz i have not disappeared๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
SamLuvsSaRun thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
FIRST OF ALL GR8 TOPIC....Thnks a lot๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
My fav are
SEA1-All Hudaina scenes especially freshers ball n the hug scene in the mess๐Ÿ˜ณ...Also Rajs entry n many more.But HUDAINA scenes the best for me๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
SEA2-There are many happy as well as sad...SAd was Rajs exit as usual..๐Ÿ˜•In others Naina n all others convicting LALA. Naina thrashing Lala was a good scens as well๐Ÿ˜Š
SEA3-All GV scenes are my fav..๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Delta point...WOW!!!!...๐Ÿ˜
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Mujhe nahi lagta ki Raj aur Naina k saare special scenes me se ek choose karna itna asaan hai fir bhi i love the scene of Point 1857.๐Ÿ˜.๐Ÿ˜.๐Ÿ˜.๐Ÿ˜

Jab Raj Naina ko wahan par prayer karte hue dekhta hai that was really awesome.๐Ÿ‘

Edited by Mahak Sinha - 15 years ago
Yazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mystified

hey yazz๐Ÿ˜ƒ i can see that u have watched lrl rather closely ๐Ÿ˜†but that is why i gave the topic as 'mpst memorable moment' the real difficulty is to pick one or two moments that capture ur full attention๐Ÿ˜ณ...

i think all of u would comment keeping this in mind๐Ÿ˜Š....

i know we all enjoyed all rn seens๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...to be specific all seens with raj in it๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ....

but again try and point out that 1 thing which held u still๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ฒ...

p.s see yazz i have not disappeared๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

if i had to choose one scene that was memorable and is etched in my heart ... is the scene when Yudi try's to commit suicide, it was heart breaking seeing him like that ... even though it was not real it made me cry and hats off to Yudi for that ... he was the show stealer on that episode ... even Raj was no where near that.

and yess sofi i see you haven't disappeared ...... and you better not, remember my secret weapon ๐Ÿ˜† i carry it around with me now ... lol
kads_8302 thumbnail
nice topic
       its difficult for me rather i can say for all of us to say a memorable scene from lrl b/c all the scenes are my fav. escpecially RN scenes....  but if i have to choose than its the romantic red saree scene and the emotional one where after every comes to know about naina's reality and rajveer tells the half truth of naveen's death and both hug each other.... but again i am going to say that all rn, hn, a-y-h , y-s, p-a, a-n all the scenes are my fav... even i liked ritu as vamp... and i liked the scenes between ritu and raj also... if i will write my fav scenes thani'll write each and every part from season 1& 2... b/c lrl is my fav serial... and ofcourse b/c of rajeev... and as far as season 3 is concerned i have not seen any episode except the last part.. so i don't have any fav from that....
kads

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I love all RN scenes and Aalekh's dialogues and scenes!!!!

Especially Red Saree scene and Point 1857!!!!

starasdf thumbnail
Season 1=  when raj tels navven he loves naina and when raj teaches naina how 2 dance also when he tells naina he killed naveen

2=ofcouse point 1857, red saree

3= not sure yet  

Great fourm
Edited by starasdf - 15 years ago