Vasu c's Ragini:preview and NEW PROMO

sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago
Preview:(From the official Website)

29th Sep

Avni tells Vasu that Ranveer will be meeting this girl and Sadhna is aware of everything. Ragini reaches Taj so does Ranveer. Vasu sees Ragini and is shocked.

New Promo::

They show how both Ranveer and Ragini r excited to meet( and also sneak a preview of tonite's episode) meanwhile Avni telling Vasu abt Ragini and she does her jasoos giri and follows her son!! DIdnt c the promo properly!!

Luv,

Shagun
Edited by sweet_shagun - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the Update Shagun!!😉
Can't wait... OMG only 2hrs 15 minutes left till the episode comes online!!😳
Lemme bet they won't even meet today but Vasu will find out that Anamika = Ragini!!😉
-Raj!😉
Edited by politicallyreal - 15 years ago
mesmerized thumbnail
I cnt w8 ... realli excited....

10qz
AreYaar thumbnail
Thanks, Shagun!

Oh man, Vasu sees Ragini???....I'd rather Ragini have seen Ranvir...*sigh*...let's see what happens now...
born-leader thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing...!!! Yesterday, I got to know that about Ranveer's reaction on finding Ragini as Anamika...!!! It was very disappointing and now Vasu...!!! Uff...!!! Gimme a break...!!! 
sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I hope she shdnt be sure of Ragini of all ppl... i seriously want Vasu to knw when Ranvir is strong enough to stand and support his lady love!! Not so soon... also Avni n Malti shd celebrate their idiotic Victory!!later on Ranvir confesses in frnt of every1 it wud b fun to c their faces

Luv,

Shagun