Left Right Left

discussion: RAAJEEV & LRL

starasdf thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hi i noe a lot of ur guys r down because lrl is done but like the other topic said lets keep this fourm going.......

1.do u guys think rajeev in bollywood is all because of lrl???
2.I think many people who said they were gonna quite because rajeev left are bak causee os gunny. wat  
   do u think?
3. should they make a movie  or a sequal to lrl and rajeev and priyanka should be leading actors?
4. What r ur thoughts that the writer waz makin all guys fall in luv with naina?

LETS KEEP THIS FOURM ACTIVE PLL AND ANSWER MY QUESTION AND IF U DONT LIKE MY POST THAN CREATE SOME OTHER THREAD BUT PLZ KEEP THIS FOURM ACTIVE AND KEEP POSTIN 

Starโญ๏ธ
Edited by starasdf - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: starasdf

hi i noe a lot of ur guys r down because lrl is done but like the other topic said lets keep this fourm going.......

No way, Rajeev got offers from bollywood before he joined LRL!!!!!!........
He is there coz of his hard work, not coz of LRL!!!!!!!!........

2.I think many people who said they were gonna quite because rajeev left are bak causee os gunny. wat  
   do u think?

I left the show since Rajeev left it, so no comments!!!!!!!........

3. should they make a movie  or a sequal to lrl and rajeev and priyanka should be leading actors?

I don't think Rajeev would do it, Rajeev never do the same things.........

LETS KEEP THIS FOURM ACTIVE PLL AND ANSWERE AND DISCUSS MY QUESTION I WILL ADD MORE L8!

Star

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

This is the wrongest perception i have heard in a long time now.........Out of all Rajeev's shows....LRL was cast on the least popular channel.........! Lol...! The show was a craze coz of Rajeev......Rajeev wasnt a craze because of the show mind you !! Lolzz !!

do u think?

No..........Infact none of us have come back to the forum since Rajeev 's last episode was telecast.......Though diya-tony are generously using Rajeev's flashback scenes to make LRL work..........Infact sumone sent me the link of this page........Thats y I saw ur post.........I havent cum to the forum since raj quit.........I was the regular updater of LRL till raj was here !!

No.........I dont think so at all !!

quietrajpri1623 thumbnail

off course..he is because of LRL...He has got 2 best actor awards for this show....if he decided to continue then 3rd wasnot far away....but what i say...u know na what happened....
   do u think?
i had left to watch the show when season 2 ended....i didn't quite because of Rajeev...i was still used to watch the show for Priyanka Bassi because i m a great fan of her....
well i don't think they will look behind....by the way trp of lrl was sooo low that sequel of this show can't exit....well in movie i will love to see Rajiv and Priyanka together.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...i can only pray for this....well this is not possible...but who knows...

LETS KEEP THIS FOURM ACTIVE PLL AND ANSWERE AND DISCUSS MY QUESTION I WILL ADD MORE L8!

Star

Yazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

no way Raj is in Bollywood because of his own capability and talent ... KTH,LRL Time Bomb have nothing got to do with it ...

do u think?

well for me the show lost it's taste when they gave that shitty *sorry for the language* end to his character ... but i read the updates till the othr six left after that i just came to the forum for my friends and to get the latest info on our stars ... though Gunny is a good actor ...

no  ... although i want them to star on another show or film together but it should be a fresh one ...

LETS KEEP THIS FOURM ACTIVE PLL AND ANSWER MY QUESTION AND IF U DONT LIKE MY POST THAN CREATE SOME OTHER THREAD BUT PLZ KEEP THIS FOURM ACTIVE AND KEEP POSTIN 

Star

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

No not at all..rajeev is in bollywood beacuse of his talent and acting skills....
๐Ÿ˜Š
   do u think?

Of course not..i never saw any episode after raj left..ya i used to visit LRLF only to read FF....
No rajeev no lrl

3. should they make a movie  or a squeal to lrl and rajeev and priyanka should be leading actors?

I would love to see rajeev and pri again...they had the best chemistry ..rajeev looked best with pri....i would love them to see them..i don't mind if it's a serial or sequel or a movie๐Ÿ˜ณ

SamLuvsSaRun thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
1)do u guys think rajeev in bollywood is all because of lrl???
NOPE he is in there bec of his gr8 acting skills..LRL n  KTH is not the reason he is on the silver screen๐Ÿ˜Š

2.I think many people who said they were gonna quite because rajeev left are bak causee os gunny. wat  do u think?
I never left the show bec I luv the serial..๐Ÿ˜ŠI kept watchin it even after Raj left...Maybe Gunny was one of the reasons for some to get back to LRL..I don know exactly..

Sequel yes but Raj n Pri lead actors yes but sorry I don wanna see Raj-Pri together .I wud luv to see Vik-Pri together..NO OFFENSE๐Ÿ˜Š

4. What r ur thoughts that the writer waz makin all guys fall in luv with naina?
Writers had lost it completely...They made all guys fall for Naina but never showed anything sensible ending for anything..They messed it all. I hate them for tht๐Ÿ˜ก
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Jahan tak baat hai Rajeev ko Bollywood k offers milne ki i really think that he was getting offers before LRL๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›;
it's really a turning point in his career because he show his quality for doing each and every type of role in Industry.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

do u think?
No not at all Gunny and Rajeev me koi comparison nahi hai๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ, sab ka apna class hai aur apna style. V can't compare them.

Yeah it's my fav pair and offcourse they make a movie casting both of them because i love Pri with Rajeev.

Pata nahi ,ek Naina aur us ko chahne waale itne saare๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.Par vo to bus Rajeev ko chahti thi na.๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Lekin Vikas k alawa mere hisaab se koi nahi tha jo Naina ko pyaar karta ho.๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

Starโญ๏ธ

We are trying our level best v don't know about others.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Yazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

the DJ's had lost their marbles ... no offence ..

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Good u notice this one, thought people are noticing all the other serials in this point, but not this one, infact I am not surprised, mostly the characters in the serials are unfortunatly done with out logic, no offence, it's my POV!!!!!!!!......

I answered ur last questions, since u added this, so wanted to answer it as well!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ