Karan Wahi and Purbi Joshi on Colours Dancing

Posted: 15 years ago
This may be kind of old, but I don't have the channel. So I was pleasantly surprised to find this performance on Youtube. Please enjoy and hope you don't mind if already posted.
Dance Performance

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

animateash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thnxx but dis was posted by me in tr kahsti already and its uplaoded by me only

luv ash
GetbusyLiving thumbnail

thanx hun for opening a topic for it😳..i don't know why ash didn't...thanx ash for recording and uploading the vid😳😳..or else we would have missed it

karan was damn good so was purbhi..but i didn't like d first dance much...cos karan didn't dance..but the last two were superb👏...

i wish he'll cut his hair a bit atleast for hiw new show..one can hardly see his cute face with those long locks of his

Originally posted by: animateash

thnxx but dis was posted by me in tr kahsti already and its uplaoded by me only

luv ash

Sorry about the whole accrediting bit. Should have added it was you uploaded it and thus allowed me to randomly find on Youtube. So thank you for doing so, Ash. Anyways with this weird introduction, I will go ahead and introduce myself. I am Nimmi.
animateash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cinnamonrani

Sorry about the whole accrediting bit. Should have added it was you uploaded it and thus allowed me to randomly find on Youtube. So thank you for doing so, Ash. Anyways with this weird introduction, I will go ahead and introduce myself. I am Nimmi.

aww dats abosultelyy finee nimmmii its koooll enuf btw d whoel credit goes 2 dctorrent from ve ri gt d vid so i m nt d one 2 take  d credit hehe i even wrote on utube lolzz btw i m aashni aka ash😳