Pindai thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Let me say this about the movie, my Dil NOT maange more! 😆 I thought the story was very slow and it didn't carry either comedy or sentimental story lines, I think the writers were confused!😕. I mean the first girl is his love, he wants to marry her after 4 years😊, but then the second girl he wants to marry after a few days & then he wants to marry another girl after 4 days!! I mean the guy is shown as overly desperate!! I thought the ending was hilarious, because to get the girl who hates men who lie.....this is the plot.... his 2 former wife wannabee's pretend and lie that they died, 🤢just so he & her could be together😕 Oof, how long will that happy ending last?! If you don't mind a dumb storyline & dismal musicical numbers then this is the movie for you! O.k its better than raincoat....so choose this one over that one, the lesser of two flops..😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahidlover24 thumbnail
I'm watching this for sure b/c shahids in it!

Thx for the warnin tho 😉

Singh23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i actually thought for was a good movie, becuase its very light and funny, really for killing time and besides gulshan grover was really funny
bollyfreak thumbnail
i thought it was timepass. not terrible, but nothin so good either.
EJAZ#1FAN thumbnail
i like the songs n it was just a romantic comedy film
EJAZ#1FAN thumbnail
can any1 give me the lyrics to the songs aisa deewana
abladabla thumbnail
what are the names of the 2 new girls..?
bollyfreak thumbnail

soha ali khan is the only new one...the other 2 were in movies like mere yaar ki shaadi hai and tarzaan......the one that was sara was tulip joshi...and the one he ends up with was aisha takia....

i hear ram gopal varma's next girl will be aisha takia....after urmila and antra......