Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sadia87 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
aww poor lalit! lol
i guess this leads to prem finally coming straight with his dad!
great update!
can't wait to see what happens next!
great job
-Sadi*
luckyluv thumbnail
Hi smitha
                  nice update.I will be away for a week we hav pongal festival vacation.My mom,dad r missing me so much.I delayed my trip bcoz of my preject but this time I am going.Hope prem returns both in ur ff and show before I returm.take care.bye
-Liana- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Smita Di

Hello!! Thanks Lian! I am glad that you liked the update..Nah, Atul has not noticed Meher...not that way! πŸ˜ƒ Awww....Prem will be back soon, I promise!! πŸ˜ƒ C u tomorrow!

The Pleasure is all mineπŸ€—Di u r awsome with it😳Actually every1 have some1 with them Preet have Ash,Prem have Heer & even Harman have Sanjana,so only this 2 were not having any1 so i thoughtπŸ˜†anyways u ll knw it better after all u r the writter😳 Yes Di bring him back soon he ledt fopr only 1 day&misunderstanding tht enterd in Lalit's mindπŸ˜”
-Liana- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Part #51:Asusual another awosome updateπŸ‘Harman!!not again  Y doesnt he realise tht there was other people in this house who knw bussiness but Y Sanjana came to him??bcos she trust him the most&this way she also want to spent her time with Harman😳i wish soon we got to realise it.this boys will never jugde whts the girls feeling is all about??πŸ˜•Oh i dnt knw Y this people love to interfare in others life&see everthing with thier point of view😑tht Mr.Kapoor😑😑but y should i blame him if Lalit dont have faith to His son??😳but im glad tht Heer didnt misunderstand Prem&wish tht in the next part she ll explain Lalit everything&give him the biggest happiness of his life by saying tht They(PremHeer)r ready to get married to each other😳,the man had a BIG problem y dnt he give chance the next person to speak clearly??ll wait for fridayπŸ˜ƒtakecare Edited by lian - 15 years ago
heerkm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear O dear, lana and lian... pls give the boy some time --- Harman that is --- in defence of Harman πŸ€“, (ahem!) I would like to say that he has always been a very shy boy.... and very humble too... how can he believe that the most important, most beautiful, most fun to be with, and sweetest person in his life feels the same way about him so easily? Also, in praise of Prem, not every guy is so perceptive... some guys can be really dense when it comes to noting a girl's affections for them.. plus he has known Sanjana for a long time... he probably doesn't see any change any behaviour because they have been in love since forever... he probably thinks that's just the way she is... not that way with him specially... but you'll see... somewhere down the lane he''s going to show his Premi colours.. this is Destiny after all... am I right Smita? (Plz plz uphold my hopes.... πŸ˜†)
Edited by heerkimehr - 15 years ago
sshekar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Parth Garewal

hey its an shocking update dear....why did lallu never listen....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...i hate him...in d show n i hate him here too....😑😑😑 y didnt he listen to heer n ask prem directly...this man has no brains....thats final now....hey smitha u r a terrific writer dear....i keep thinking that what ll happen next....ur ff is not less than a show to us....i bet there ll b many readers like me....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†but rele...i love ur ff...n plz update soon...i want to noe that what did that stupid lallu do....???????????????i ll kill him if he ended messing everything up....πŸ˜•but rele loved ur update dear...sooooooooooooooooo nice n hate that kapoor too.....cant he mind his own business....😲...oh...i m sorry....but rele ur ff is soooo addicting😳

Hi Parth! How are you feeling now? Thanks...πŸ˜ƒ I am glad u liked the update. This Lallu...what can I say?? Awww....u r so sweet to day that! Do you really think Prem is going to let Lallu mess up? Nah...keep reading! πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: riks1

hey smita...

that was a great update.....
so the tables have turned now.....that keeps us wondering how is heer going to deal with this situation....or will she take prem's help.... will have to see that.....
waiting for your next update
love
vandana
Hi Vandana! Thank you..πŸ˜ƒ glad u liked it. Yes..it is an interesting situation. Next update is tomorrow and you will find out...πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: Magpie_07

Smitha,
Nice update...It was eventful.
Sanjana is gearing up and took the first step...good.
Hi Meera!! Thank you! πŸ˜ƒ What to do...but I think Harman needs all the encouragement he can get..πŸ˜†
Urgh...So it did happen..Mr. Kapoor had some nerve to tell Lalit over the phone about the girl with Prem at the hotel ! How nosy and he has no decency.....But this was required for the story to progress...Lalit was decent enough to apologise to him and told him that they had already chosen the girl for Prem.. Lol. But Mr. Kapoor was not willing to give up so easily !! How desperate.
Yep..that Mr Kapoor is worried about all that money of Lalit's and he thinks that Lalit will be swayed by offering more money. There are people like this...πŸ˜ƒ I agree, it was sort of desperation and sort of pride issue also. After all, if Lalit was rejecting his niece, then Kapoor wanted to make sure Lalit should not be happy about  his choice either. It's a twisted thinking...
I liked Heer-Lalit conversation...could totally understand his state of mind at that time....he was so helpless and must've felt so bad to tell Heer that his son was seeing someone else. But Lalit should've trusted his son too that he would not ask Heer to cover up for him and hide such an important thing. If at all he was seeing someone, he'd be frank and would've told his parents about it and asked them not to proceed with his and Heer's proposal. I wonder what Lallu is now upto as he said he won't forgive Prem !
Things have spiced up and am liking this progression.
Eagerly waiting for the upcoming chapters.
Lalit, as usual, jumpled the gun. If he had been thinking logically, he would have questioned it. But he let his emotions take over, thus going a little insane...no? πŸ˜† He was more afraid of what Prem would say and this is how he decided to hide his fear...πŸ˜‰ Next update tomorrow, so see u then!

sshekar thumbnail

Originally posted by: mistyeyed_25

Hey Smitha, just caught up with your FF and I have to confess that after reading your FF i was addicted to it and it made me write one of my own - thought ofcourse its not as good as yours..

Anyways it wells written and its absolutely fabulous, will comment on it later and i do feel like kicking myself for not reading it earlier!!
Hi Misty! Good to see you!! πŸ˜ƒ Thank you for your kind words...I will surely go check out your FF too...I am sure it is great!! Awww...better late than never, I always say!! πŸ˜› Next update is tomorrow! C u then!

Originally posted by: Anhdara13

Hey Di! Another update! Yippee!
Hi Radz!!
OMG, they are so blind to each other's feelings. Something needs to be done.. Idiots the both of them! Just tell each other and be done with it already! Urgh, seriously Di, the sooner these two get together the sooner you start mera jaanu's love story.. Right?
Yep...u can say that again! They both need someone to bang their heads together, no?πŸ˜‰ Yeah, Atul's love story is going to be awesome...not so soon, though...πŸ˜›
Mr. Kapoor needs to die! What nonsense! Poisoning Lalit's mind like that.. *glares angrily at computer scene in hopes that Kapoor will burst into flames* Damn, it's not working *glares harder*
LOL!! Sure...he needs to die!! πŸ˜† Lalit was easy target no? But we got our hero Prem coming to save the day and his Heeriye...πŸ˜‰ so, no sweat!!
It would have been better if he had been abducted! DI! This is bad.. What are they going to do now? She'll call Prem right? Warn him or something? And then they'll tell the family? Please? They cannot be split up! Wait, what am I saying, you won't split them up.. Right?
Nah...how will Prem-Heer love story progress if there are no villans?? And Lallu really means well...πŸ˜‰ Of course not!! 😲 Why wud I split them up...I want more combustion, damnit...spontaneous or otherwise...*rubbing hands in glee* My aim is to cause blackout....w&w...😈
Love,
Radz

Originally posted by: kis desh Rocks!

my god this part was truly amazing.. πŸ‘πŸΌ Lalit is in a huge misunderstanding and I think this will get prem and heer in a little trouble no???πŸ˜† but I guess that's how they will confess their love, I think we owe a thank you to mr and mrs. kapoor here..😊 it's all becoz of them..... I am just waiting for prem to come back and find out about the things going on... it's going to be fun... πŸ˜‰
i also liked the interaction between Harman and Sanjana, it was really good...😊
waiitng for Friday...😊
Hi dear!! Thank you...glad u liked it! πŸ˜† Yeah...Prem and Heer will get into a little trouble...but it will all be good...πŸ˜‰ See I needed Lalit to find this out for the next sequence of events...keep reading! I agree...we shud really send flowers to Mr & Mrs. Kapoor!! πŸ˜†
Sanjana & Harman are cute...I like them...and don't listen to what anyone else says!

Originally posted by: fijiana

oh the misunderstanding.yeh lalit juneja bhi.poori baat sunta hi nahi.but yes cant reallyblame him.if heer had gone out in a more traditional clothes then maybe lalit would knw but the women mr kapoor saw was very westernised,i mean how can people know of a girls character just by looking at their clothes.surprise instore forlalit when he gets to know his son is actually very eager to marry heer.but let this thought disturb lalit for a while.as usual loved the update.and looking forward to the next one on friday.till then take care
Oh yes! This was major, no? πŸ˜† I know...Lalit got on his wild horse and galloped!! True...but then Heer was trying to wow mr. cool & composed over here...which she definitely succeeded in! πŸ˜ƒ
That is exactly what I wanted to show...how can you judge a person by the clothes they wear? Kapoor made the mistake...and Lalit got caught in the foray! Ah, Lalit is having a couple sleepless nights over this...😈

sshekar thumbnail

Originally posted by: fj08

hi Smita

rest assured, Destiny can never be bland, finally a harman part that i could bear, but he truly is lallu son, making incorrect assumptions and not clarifying them, looks like they both did that, heer was great as usual, lallu gaya3 say darta hai πŸ˜†... hate interferring people but maybe some good will come from the kapoors intervention....
Hi Fatima! Thank you...πŸ˜ƒ no senseless killing in Destiny that's for sure. See Ekta did not realize that all she had to do was to get Prem Heer to kiss and the TRP would go up automatically, no? πŸ˜‰ Aww...so u have come to bearing Harman part, eh? I think this interference was good...πŸ˜ƒ
i completely forgot abt tuesdays dinner, so why didnt heer get an opportunity to tell prem her feelings, and why did she not even try πŸ˜• and he leaves wednesday night and comes back friday, so only thursday inbetween, not really enough for a phone call, but now it seems something has come up and heer might be calling prem in the next update, cross fingers and hope
You know, I think your daughter is like u...wanting gulab jamuns before dinner...dessert before dinner...heer confessing ASAP....see where I am going with this...?πŸ˜‰ Poor girl just decided on Sunday to tell him...she needs some time to compose herself...brains got fried on Saturday! Our Mr 3C (like Lana calls him) has been dithering for so long...how come u have't gotten on his case?? All I have to say to u is...Patience...πŸ˜ƒ
hope it s a smashing wednesday for the show, last one was at least two weeks or three??? so long ago that i dont even remember it, and cant wait for Friday as usual
thanks
fatima
I did not see yesterday's episode...will watch it over the weekend...was it smashing..? I couldn't really tell...c u tomorrow!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: miss_hyper

oh di knw who will xplain it 2 lalit that the girl was our very own heer but i think hell find out later very goos update
Hi there! I know...who will tell this Lallu!! πŸ˜† Thank you....c u tomorrow!

Originally posted by: Innocent02

Thanks alot
loved it
just waiting for the next part!!!!
sooo excitingπŸ˜‰
Hi there! πŸ˜ƒ Glad u liked the update...thanks! c u tomorrow!

Originally posted by: Thapanee

interesting update like the way harman helped sanjana - at least they'll have smthg to talk abt...

oh mr. kapoor he actually called and tht too when prem's nt ard - heer's all alone but i like tht heer was trying to explain who was with prem but lalit will never listen and come to conclusions by himself....
Hi dear! Thank you...yep, now Sanjana & Harman can inch forward....πŸ˜†
Can you believe the gall of that Mr. Kapoor?? πŸ˜‰ I think he did them a favor though....and poor Heer...she is so stuck!

wonder wht will happen now?? will she call prem?? i guess if prem comes to know abt mr. kapoor he will be really mad and hopefully they will confess thier love...
Ah, but for this u will have to wait till tomorrow! Ok, confession coming up....next week, I think.πŸ˜†
friday come soonπŸ˜ƒ

sshekar thumbnail

Originally posted by: bd670816

hi smita, it was very good. liked the conversation between harman and sanjana.
Hi! thanks...glad u liked the update...c u tomorrow!πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: iqbals4ever

awesome part and nice to see sanjana and harman getting closer! cont soon plz!!!!πŸ‘
Thank you! Yep, now Harman and Sanjana can move along...πŸ˜‰ C u tomorrow!

Originally posted by: heerkimehr

Smitaaaaa!!!! You gave Harman glasses!!!! O thank you, thank you... just the way I pictured him... Yeah they do suit him don't they? Specially cuz he's NOT at all like the Harman in the show.. he's the REAL Harman.. The Prem's brother... And he keeps them squeaky clean, all the better to magnify Sanajana with, looking so adoringly back up at him...... I like Sanjana; much as Harman takes the ghost out of her, she's still hanging on, making the moves that he should have been.... I do hope he takes over from her at some point... proactively pursues her for a change.. would be nice to see that part of his personality.. BTW... nobody has tagged Harman as theirs right? I know Atul is taken.. so can I look after Harman?? I'll dust his books and clean his comb and everything....πŸ˜†
Hey you!! When I posted the response yesterday, I wanted to add a note to thank you for giving me the idea about Harman and glasses...and that fit perfectly!! Thank you...πŸ€—πŸ€— Yes, the is The Prem's brother...of course not like the show at all...and what do you know...πŸ˜‰ Sanjana loves those glasses or what, eh?? of course he would keep it squeaky clean!! I need to get something out of the way before I can let Harman off the leash...πŸ˜‰ No no...u can take Harman...I am so happy...*sniff*
.. Moving on.. the nerve of Mr Kapoor ☒️... Die interfering ppl die!
But plz plz don't let them split up... Heer has GOT to call Prem... and Prem being who he is, is GOING to extract a confession, yes Sir, he is, and he is going to rush back to gather Heer in his arms, make his own confession, and save the day..... right? Pretty pretty pleeaasse?
Yeah, can u believe that?? Nah, they are not going to split up...Prem-Heer are one...πŸ˜ƒ ooohhh...dunno about the rushing back bit...but a confession is inevitable...no?πŸ˜‰ Some time next week...
PostScript: Plz excuse me for not commenting on the spontaneous combustion episode... brain churned up to crushed hay.... you said everything... nothing left to say... am not going to go there..... have work to do.... where's an emoticon when you need one???? Here, nothing else works here: ☒️
Ah, then what are you going to do when they get married? when Prem doesn't feel the need to hold back and Heer is right there...with him...all the way through?? πŸ˜‰ U just wait....I got more explosions up my sleeve.....😈

sshekar thumbnail

Originally posted by: lghosh

So Smita,

This was the surprise? Sanjana asking for help from Harman to get their relationship going! ****Looking with narrowed eyes & raised eyebrows at Smita**** R u sure u didn't change the storyline after reading my response day b4 y'day? U r too 'ishmart' in changing ur track just to be unpredictable & refrain from using scenarios from our speculations. So just thought of asking. πŸ˜ƒ Btw am complimenting u here.Hey Lana! If you think that I can run off and change a whole chapter after reading ur speculation, then you must have more confidence in my abilites that I do!! πŸ˜† I am 'ishmart' not to have a predictable storyline in the first place...*smugly looking at Lana* πŸ˜†
But good plot nevertheless in getting these 2 duffers close & hopefully realise about each other's feelings. These 2 will need all the help possible in realising & then confessing their love for each other. I know Harman is sensitive of all the 3 brothers but he is the most dense one as well. Imagine not a single quality of Prem is present in him! No prowess of observation, not having the qualities of 3C's (being cool, casual, confident), no charm to wobble ur knees......ok maybe not for us but definitely can for Sanjana & that is fine with me if he can make her happy then why should I crib! πŸ˜• My good luck to them! But their scene was sure very cute. How he looked at her, was happy to see her, she liked him in glasses, his jumping to help her, being elated in hearing she is serious about staying back, his love reflecting in his eyes.....all very very nice. You know, give the poor kids a break ok? not everyone is like ur Prem...*pffft* They are just coming along just fine...He has observation skills, just not using it, that's all. It happens with extremely intelligent people. I don't see u complain about Meher!! πŸ˜› Ah, their scene has now been upgraded to cute!! Progress, my sweet, progress....πŸ˜‰ Oh, Sanajana is going to get more than wobbly knees...
Lalit Juneja as usual on the wrong end of a scenario! Why am I not surprised? Thank god Prem & Preet didn't inherit his qualities & instead got their mom's wit, humor, power of observation & intelligence. Or else we would have had 3 Harmans as Lalit Juneja's progeny. 😲
I was so mad at these Kapoors, such shameless people I tell ya, even after knowing that Prem's already booked for marriage went on about how much wealth his niece can bring with her, really sick! I guess u tell people like this 'chullu bhar pani mein doob maro'! And yes we have plenty like these back home even today! 😑 Ah ha...yep, that's Lalit Juneja for you!! πŸ˜† I know..people like these exist and I did not want u to think that they could stay away from my story. I so needed this...u will find out next week..πŸ˜ƒ
I was laughing so loudly imagining Heer's plight at that awkward situation with Lalit. She thought she was caught with not even the faintest idea that Lalit can't even in his dreams can imagine that 'westernised' girl is her. She was just about to divulge everything when Lalit misunderstood her & left blaming our poor Prem. Hehehe imagine Heer covering up for Prem, I would rather think her covering Prem.......well will let it go for now! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Very very interesting Smita! Hats off to u! Wonderful plot of misunderstandings where all of them r aiming at the same goal & yet has no idea that its what they want is staring at their face directly & they have no clue about it. πŸ˜† Now it has to be seen will Heer have time to confide all of this to Prem over the phone? If not imagine Prem's situation once he comes back? With a grave face Lalit will go to talk to him in his study & Prem in 2 minds whether he wants to tell him everything or not. But knowing ur Prem.......hmmm....will not make any speculation. Will wait to see u play it out. But definitely a funny situation! Lalit for once, only if he knew everything he would be dreaming about playing with his grandkids by now! πŸ˜† Heer really thought the cat was out of the bag...but what do u know?? πŸ˜† LOL...I can't believe u said that! Heer covering Prem....damnit Lana!! Now u have given me more ideas....damnit!😈 I am glad u cannot guess everything my Prem will do...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I am not going to tell you anything...u'll find out...tomorrow! πŸ˜ƒ Right...if only Lalit knew how close he had come to being a grandfather before they had even gotten married...LOL! i can't believe I wrote that *making notes to quit hanging out with Lana*
No surprises at all that I will wait eagerly for Friday's update now.
Now for some clarification, Fatima, just think twice b4 u write anything (though loved that idea about making out over the phone, damn, why didn't I think of it πŸ˜†) because this Madam writer is all bent on tainting my pure as driven snow reputation to dirt! 😲 ****With an extreme innocent face****How could u Smita (in a high pitched voice) think of writing this? Go rinse urself in antibacterial soap water, sterilise urself before even thinking about me in such a way! Me a picture of perfect chaste, purity & innocense, learning about intimacy from ur story for the 1st time in my life & trying to grasp all of this! πŸ˜³ And u write about me like this! Noooooooo! No rolling ur eyes like Heer now, πŸ˜†, I saw that! U r just jealous for I have the crown now, if u want it back, u know what u have to do! πŸ˜‰ So till then its mine! πŸ˜† The simple fact that you even know what making out over the phone tells me that u need to wash that brain of urs in water...cold water...πŸ˜‰ and then rinse with disinfectants...pure as driven snow reputation! *pffft*...Ah, a day will come when you will place that crown on my head and say that it will always be mine...till then, u can play with it...πŸ˜‰
Now about the show, well I feel horrible watching the show now, need good perking up! Will go do some shoe shopping now! As if DJ & Veera is not enough now we have Heer acting like them too & then shedding 'Ganga & Yamuna' so vigorously, am scared she will kill India with her flood of tears now. Will the glycerine company be able to keep up with the supply? The saving grace was Preet & Meher's scene, just adore that Preet now & he was in black today as well! Haila! And HC seems to have decided to appear not more than 2 minutes everyday & today we didn't even see his face! Excellent, if this is the result of Ipsita Deb & Santram Verma together then I want Vikas Goopta back! Atleast because of him we got 6/19 & 9/11. I heard something like that..I will send a detail comment after I see the show this weekend. And will especially watch out for the Meet scene...!
Thank god we have ur Destiny to keep us in the sane world letting us escape to dream & fantasize about our duo. It was not bland today but just simple! A break from all ur rich 'Khayali cooking'. πŸ˜ƒ
See ya on Friday,
Lana.
Thank god I have Destiny to keep me sane!! πŸ˜† Thanks...I will serve some nice pulav tomorrow, with basmati rice...πŸ˜‰ c u then!!

Originally posted by: janu_2006

Hey smita

gr8 part..
cont.sooon
Thanks! πŸ˜ƒ C u tomorrow! 

Originally posted by: Intellienough

very small update.Wanted to read more.Pls update soon
Really? πŸ˜† C u tomorrow then!! πŸ˜‰