dv written update-23rd sept

Twinkle23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Veer surrenders to Dharam and says I dont want to fight with a coward who used Children to arrest me. Jayavarden comes on site and asks the guards to arrest Veer. Veer is arrested.
Agni informs Aryavarden that Veer is been arrested. Nevridi disagrees with the decision and tells Dharam not to do anything but Mahamantri suggests to hang Veer till death. Nevridi protest against the decision. Jayavarden pressurises Dharam to hang Veer but Dharam says he want to goahead with the investigation before coming to a conclusion. Jayavarden tries to speak against it but Dharam says no further discussion.
Nevridi goes to the prison cell to visit Veer and tells the guard to open it and goes inside and hugs Veer and is in tears. Nevrdi asks him if he had a food and tells him not to loose hope and tells him that he has a total trust on both Dharam and Veer. Veer says Dharam killed his sister but Nevridi says he didn't and tells him that there should be a big conspiracy for all this and is trying to create a misunderstanding between the two brothers? Veer and Nevridi has a big confusion for all this??
Jayavarden, Agni and Mahamantri comes to Aryavarden and Jayavarden tells him that he will kill Veer and Mahamantri says he wont leave Dharam as well. Mahamantri says they need to kill Aryavarden first and then tries to kill him with the knife but Jayavarden stops him and says no its not the time. We will kill him after Dharam and Veer. Jayavarden says he will kill Veer first and gives order to Agni to goahead with it.
Agni is having a go at Veer. Veer tells him that u guys are coward and have made Dharam same like them.
On the other hand Dharam is thinking about Veer. Nevrdi comes and begs for Veer's life but Dharam says I have helped him for now to hang him and he hopes that he is innocent for further action. Nevridi says you have to trust Veer and think if he was a culprit then he would have run away and u wouldn't have been able to find him at all. Dharam remembers the word said by Veer when he got himself arrested.
Agni again comes to Veer and tells him that until and unless he admits all the charges against him then he will be punished and its the order by Dharam. Agni tells him to agree that he attacked Aryavarden. Veer disagrees. Veer is badly hurt and punished by Agni.
Mahamantri again comes to Aryavarden with a medicine that makes him not to speak at all even he gets fit. As he was about to make him take the medicine Dharam comes on site.

SORRY FOR THE MISTAKESSS

Do comment😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
thanku so much,misssd the epsde!
Rash2cool thumbnail
Thanks dear for lovely update .....🤗
~samy~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It was a nice update dear....thanx.......
anushababli thumbnail
nice update itemshera. i dint know that you also write updates. nice job
Twinkle23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anushababli

nice update itemshera. i dint know that you also write updates. nice job

lol me written for the 2nd time only
anyways ur welcome