Sept 23rd Update - Jeet saves Soni, marri

shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago

Heyy everyoneee😳

Hope you all are doing well! I've recovered from the last part of yesterday's episode, gosh i was so disgusted Anywayss, i've read some of the comments and today's episode seems to be a LOT more positive, which is awesome!😳 Here's today's update, enjoyyyyy!😳
Love Shaz

Part 1

Buaji urges them to start cutting Soni's hair despite Soni's desperate plead to stop. The man with the knife is just about to start cutting when a hand stops him. Jeet angrily stares at the man as Buaji is shocked to see him. Durga breathes a sigh of relief and Jeet screams at the man to get out of the house. Buaji starts screaming at Jeet for disturbing the ritual but Jeet screams back at her. Buaji yells at the pandit to continue the puja but Jeet stops him and declares that there will be no puja here. Buaji loses her cool and creates a fuss, asking the others why they aren't trying to stop Jeet. Buaji continues to say nonsence and says she wont let this puja go unfinished.  Jeet tells them that the world has moved on and here they are still letting this happen. Jeet says that first Soni's husband was taken away from her and now they are taking awya her right to live. Buaji lectures Jeet for insulting his elders but Jeet lectures her back. Buaji says that the work she's come here for will be finished.

Part 2

Jeet tells Buaji that he had thought the circumstances she had been through had made her like this but now he has realized that she's always been like this. Buaji tells him that she will take Soni to live with the others. Jeet tells her that Soni has a right to live the way she wants to. Buaji and Jeet continue hurling lectures at each other about Soni's condition when Jeet finally gets fed up. He says that he wont let Soni live the life of a widow. Buaji challenges him and asks him what he will do. Jeet angrily grabs the sindoor and rubs it onto Soni's maang (WOOT go Jeet!😳). Soni is shocked.

Part 3

As everyone stands in shock, Buaji falls down and Soni runs to her room in tears. Buaji gets up and starts her tamaasha again, saying she is leaving this house. Jeet tells her that the door is that way and Buaji glares at him. She says she is leaving  but Khurana tells her that today, what happened may have been a paap for her but in his eyes, they were saved from a paap. He says he is proud of Jeet and Durga agrees. The family members line up with Jeet while all the widows and the pandit ji line up on Buaji's side. Buaji tells Durga that Soni being here will cost them. She says that because of Soni, they had lost one son and now they will end up losing the other and slowly, the whole family will disappear. Jeet tells Buaji that she doesn't have to worry about them anymore and can leave. Buaji angrily puts on her shawl and leaves, while the widows follow.

Precap

Jeet talking to Soni and telling her that either she not accept him or accept him. Soni is shocked.
Edited by shockalot - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
nice to know jeet has the guts to finally marry soni
JasveerShastri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Super update.Thanks so much
sumeya thumbnail
yaaayyyy finally jeet did sth ryt
m glad he gt married to soni n saved her frm all the miseries she was goin thru but nw she has to accept him
thanx for the amazing update
sharala thumbnail
excellent....finally....jeet has shown he got what it takes...he can surely be forgiven now for all that he did to soni in the past!! jealousy does that to people...

good riddance to buaji
tfs

Premkidiwaani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
jeet...........you rock dude
eshaaax3. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
go JEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thnx for the updaet
akash99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks
i am happy to read today's episode as jeet-Soni are finally together
punjeeba thumbnail
yaaaaaaay jeet.. i LOVE YOU! thanks for the update.
tjay-z thumbnail
wow i'm so excited. so ironic cuz until ysterday i was disgusted. go jeet. thanks for the update yaar
tj