September 22nd Written Update

kshre25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Kb comes and tells Prini that Mukti isn?t eating anything and not even opening her door. Kb tells Prince to take food and go. Nan thinks to herself about the fake drama Mukti is creating and worries how it might affect her child and leaves. Kb is left smiling.

Aryan calls a man, who we can?t see and tells him to do something (its muted) and promises him a ton of money, but he needs to do his work and that to today.

Prince tries to get Mukti to open the door. Mukti hears Prince and sprays perfume and is filing her nail. Prince asks nan if she said anything to upset Mukti, nan denies. They both are trying to get her to open the door. Prince finally says you have my kasam, open the door. Nan is shocked and backs away. Mukti opens the door with crocodile tears and says why did you give me your kasam and so I had to open the door and says no one else?s kasam has done this to me. Prince tries to get her to answer why she?s doing this. She holds his hand and starts crying some more. She says until I secure my childs future I can?t sit still, I?m not asking anything for myself. I?m asking for this kid and you all misunderstand me, and I will go away once I give birth to this kid. Prince looks angrily at Nan, is he stupid. He says to Nan that you said you have made her understand what is this? Prince tells Mukti that we will discuss this later and adds one hand you say that you want to secure the future of this child on the other hand you won?t eat, how will that help the child and then he makes her eat. Mukti looks evilly at Nan.

Amber is telling Gujan how PS is getting out of control and how raja was right that he could never be a dad, because of Ps amber insulted Raja so much and now I can see what happened by not listening to Raja. Gunjan says you can?t change what happened and its enough for me that you are on the right path again. But for some reason I feel that PS is not gonna keep quiet and that is why I want you to keep a eye on him. At this point PS is in their room and listening to this. PS says wow, now the maids daughter has shown her true colors and says that she has charmed his son and how dare she turn Amber against her. Amber does not look happy. PS starts taunting Amber and says how can you listen to a maids daughter at which Amber yells at him and says don?t make me forget that you are my father. PS says you already have and that?s why you are listening to her. He says ever since I came back I am being insulted and now I?m not to going to take it especially from the maids daughter. Raja yells from behind telling PS to stop and says that he can tolerate his own insult but not his sisters and mothers. At this point everyone gathers in Amjan?s room. He says he doesn?t want to see PS? face. PS says I don?t? want to see your face either and warns amber that your brother is a butcher and he will leave you on the street with nothing and then don?t come crying to me. Also tell your brother that he can yell at everyone but me and leaves. Raja has a angry face.

Kb is sitting in Mukti?s room and saying why are you worried I brought prince to you, what more do you want. She says now she has to make a big move. Kb gets excited and says what. Just then Mukti?s phone rings and one of the goons says hi. Mukti says wrong number and disconnects the call and pretends have a headache. Kb tells her to take medicine. Mukti says that a pregnant woman shouldn?t take medication for small reasons and shoves kb away. The man (Raju) calls again and says he wants 2 lakh rupees right now. If she can?t give it to him he will contact Prince. Mukti says that she will meet him and wonders where she will get Rs 2 lakh.

Prince wakes up and finds Nan near the window, Nan is thinking about Prince said to get Mukti to open the door. Prince hugs her from behind and says whats the matter. Nan says that you shouldn?t have given her your kasam I think she misunderstands your love for the child as something else. He says I was worried for the kid and that?s why I said what I said, but if you didn?t like it then I will keep it in mind. Prince says he is still worried that Mukti is worried about the future of the kid. Nan says she will make mukti understand. They both go to bed, Nan thinks to herself that she doesn?t know what Mukti is planning but she won?t let it be successful.

Preview: Mukti tells Raju that she is a ?dhandewali?  and that she isn?t scared of anyone and throws the money which Raja catches and says so this is your real face.

Edited by kshre25 - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daddysgirl786 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
thank!!!!

nan is really reaping what she sowed